The Tyrant at Full Power vs GA Prime and Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Tyrant at FP vs guardian amped Prime and Monarch.

FIGHT!!

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Warlord
team

quanchi112
Originally posted by Warlord
team Based on?

thanos-prime
Tyrant.

Warlord
based on one being able to destroy a universe and the other being able to withstand this

Prep-Man
Team.

quanchi112
based on one being able to destroy a universe and the other being able to withstand this One can only destroy a universe when beaten and the other was never shown to tank it on panel.

Warlord
so one dies and takes Tyrant with him while the other one survives off panel and team wins

quanchi112
so one dies and takes Tyrant with him while the other one survives off panel and team wins I don't think this blast would kill him considering the ease in which the Monitor survived.

Warlord
I don't think the monitor was at point blank at this time

quanchi112
I don't think the monitor was at point blank at this time Tyrant doesn't have to be either.

The Nuul
Combo to KO FTW!

Prime solos both.

Warlord
I bet they'd fight in close quarters

quanchi112
I bet they'd fight in close quarters Tyrant doesn't need to and considering he's a lot bigger/also fought Galactus I don't see how anyone could argue the blast kills him.

galactusischere
FP Tyrant 6-7/10

Warlord
what does size has to do with anything?
I think a universe destrying blast can put him down.

Galactus didn't unleash anything that powerful in their fight

quanchi112
what does size has to do with anything?
I think a universe destrying blast can put him down.

Galactus didn't unleash anything that powerful in their fight Not just size alone but the power he had to go along with that size. He took it to Galactus. Galactus mauls this team.

Warlord
IMO Galactus must be nearly at his best to beat those two

galactusischere
Nah. The GLs wouldn't survive a "herald my rage" blast.

Warlord
what GLs?

galactusischere
what GLs?

Nearly all of them would die from that blast. And keep in mind that FP Tyrant is/was faaar above that Galactus which destroyed a few solar systems with a single blast.

Warlord
there are no GL in this fight ... smile

quanchi112
IMO Galactus must be nearly at his best to beat those two No way. Beating some chumpy top tiers and mandhandling monitors the same scrub top tiers were pressing isn't anywhere near Galactus level type stuff.

galactusischere
there are no GL in this fight ... smile

oh...
Tyrant still.

Enyalus
TBH, Tyrant would probably be able to suck the energy out of Monarch the same way Galactus did so to Ultron.

Atsteak
Is there a way to kill Monarch without destroying the Universe?

Mindset
Originally posted by Atsteak
Is there a way to kill Monarch without destroying the Universe? Originally posted by Enyalus
TBH, Tyrant would probably be able to suck the energy out of Monarch the same way Galactus did so to Ultron.

This, maybe?

Atsteak
Originally posted by Mindset
This, maybe?

The suit should prevent that from happening. I'm just asking in general, is it possible to pound Monarch out of the fight without setting off the Universe with him? Kind of tough to secure a win against a guy like that.

Mindset
The suit should prevent that from happening. I'm just asking in general, is it possible to pound Monarch out of the fight without setting off the Universe with him? Kind of tough to secure a win against a guy like that. Why would the suit prevent it?

Atsteak
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would the suit prevent it?

Well, the suit is designed to keep his power from escaping/erupting. Besides...if he has the power to destroy the entire Universe then it would take a ridiculously long time to suck him dry even if Tyrant could do this to him.

Enyalus
Besides...if he has the power to destroy the entire Universe
If we take him at his peak (we do), he's got even more power than that. smile

Mindset
Well, the suit is designed to keep his power from escaping/erupting. Besides...if he has the power to destroy the entire Universe then it would take a ridiculously long time to suck him dry even if Tyrant could do this to him. Well, Monarch is able to expel and absorb energy when he wants, so obviously energy can pass through his suit.

Maybe.

manx422
GA Prime and Monarch

Tomato Juice
Superboy Prime alone would be a match for Full Power Tyrant even without guardian amp. Tyrant has like no feats while prime has an abundance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
GA Prime and Monarch Based on?

galactusischere
Originally posted by Tomato Juice
Superboy Prime alone would be a match for Full Power Tyrant even without guardian amp. Tyrant has like no feats while prime has an abundance.
No.

Harbinger
lol, Tomato Juice didn't even last a day.

BTW, Tyrant wins here. His and Big G's fight destroyed galaxies per Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
lol, Tomato Juice didn't even last a day.

BTW, Tyrant wins here. His and Big G's fight destroyed galaxies per Thanos. I wonder who he was a sock of.

Batman-Prime
Team wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team wins. Do you think the team is equal to a well fed Galactus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.