Monster Hunter Tri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
Capcom is about to harvest 1000+ hours of my life with this game. It's an addiction. O_O

No End N Site
What the hell is up wit Monster Hunter, ESPECIALLY in Japan?! I want to try and get into it but I'm almost afraid. People I know who play theses games play it ALOT. What do you do in those game, is it like Pokemon?

KingD19
No, you live in a fantasy world where Dinosaurs/Dragons are still alive, and in full force. You kill them, make villages, homes, you can even craft weapons from their bones. Plus you can make traps and what not. It's incredibly addictive.

Scythe
Damn, I don't have four years of my life I can give this new game. MHFU takes most of my time already. I go at least on sixty hunts with my three friends a week. Gonna have to miss this one, which isn't a big deal to me cuz my Wii's wi-fi sucks ass out where I live. Unite connects faster and it's portable, so I love that feature.

NemeBro
Well, guess I better start storing food, cause once this comes out I won't be leaving my living room.

LLLLLink
Gimme your friend codes when you get the game and we can hunt.

NemeBro
What is your weapon of choice?

LLLLLink
It depends on the monster, but I'm most comfortable with the Sword and Shield.

Scythe
*Waits for people to start cheating*

ESB -1138
Can't wait to play this in August!! I've been waiting for this one for a long time.

LLLLLink
The underwater thing is so awesome in the demo.

LLLLLink
Got a favorite weapon class? Or perhaps a fav monster?

One Free Man
I probably wouldn't play monster hunter if it wasn't hand-held, so :/

Great sword is pretty good, longsword is dope, and the bowgun is pretty damn awesome considering its a gun that's also a bow that's also in the middle ages. XD

NemeBro
I typically use Greatsword, but will switch if something else would work better.

Scythe
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Got a favorite weapon class? Or perhaps a fav monster?

Scythes or Dual Swords. My favorite monsters to hunt are Congalas.

LLLLLink
Azure Rathalos is awesome, but Akantor looks like King Dodongo on steroids. And Rajang is a Super Sayain bull/ape thing.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Scythe
Scythes or Dual Swords. My favorite monsters to hunt are Congalas. I hate Congalas... They are such phenomenal douche-bags.

rather hunt Kut-ku

LLLLLink
Yeah, I hate those shyt-flingers. I hate Plesioth more, however.

NemeBro
Due to traumatic incidents in the first MHF when I was a noob, I hate the Diablos.

Scythe
Originally posted by One Free Man
I hate Congalas... They are such phenomenal douche-bags.

rather hunt Kut-ku

Haha, I know. I love how unpredictable they are.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Due to traumatic incidents in the first MHF when I was a noob, I hate the Diablos.

OMG... Have you fought that mission called "One-horned Demon King" in MHFU?

Hardest mission in the game (to me), I swear to God. Diablos with one horn = raped party.

Scythe

Hardest mission in the game (to me), I swear to God. Diablos with one horn = raped party.

The white Akantor or one of the Fatalis missions were the hardest to my buds and I. Like, not even fun to do, tedious to the bitter end, but we did it.

NemeBro

Hardest mission in the game (to me), I swear to God. Diablos with one horn = raped party. Yeah I did, and while it was hard, was not the one I was talking about.

The mission that raped me and my noobish friends up the asses was Four Horns. The premise of fighting two Diablos' terrified us at the time, and we were routinely destroyed by them over and over again, being nubz. Bitter feelings between me and the Diablos grew worse when after we did kill them, only one of us got credit for the quest. I was not happy.

Now, I can solo the mission pretty easily in MHF, but mah hatred for that two-horned fagballs has not faded.

LLLLLink
My crew busted out the "2 bowgun users/ 50 clust lvl 2 and two bow and arrow users/ 50 clust lvl 2 (to reload the bowguns when they run out)" tactic on those whores ftw.

LLLLLink
sKU3WF-HcF8

I'm gonna leave this here, too.

LLLLLink
5 days left until it's out in America. smile

NemeBro
Cannot afford, will not get right away unfortunately.

LLLLLink
I just picked it up today. It's sooooo rape. If anyone wants to team up for a hunt, let me know.

Scythe
The hell does "it's soooooo rape" even mean? I saw it today, passed on it, the Wii is just not my friend when it comes to connecting to teh interweb.

Ushgarak
I have in fact purchased this, keen to experiment with new (to me) franchises as ever.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Scythe
The hell does "it's soooooo rape" even mean? I saw it today, passed on it, the Wii is just not my friend when it comes to connecting to teh interweb. Originally posted by Ushgarak
I have in fact purchased this, keen to experiment with new (to me) franchises as ever.

"It's sooooo rape" is a Smash Bros term used to describe how amazing something is. Kinda like how "stack it up" means to play better.

Monster Hunter is the shiz, son.

LLLLLink
I just got online for the first time. Thank God, there are no Friend Codes needed! You just get on, select your gate and server, and start playing. If anyone remembers how the old Phantasy Star Online used to operate, it's exactly like that. I'm just glad that you don't need friend codes, and you can play with anyone who is online.

Ushgarak
Not a Nintendo game = no messing around with friend codes.

Man- this is quite in-depth for a Wii game.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not a Nintendo game = no messing around with friend codes.

Man- this is quite in-depth for a Wii game.

Capcom is my hero.

No End N Site
I played this the other day and I just gotta say this game is stupid hard! I was near some water and this phuckin monster kept murderin' me. And my friend kept assurin' me that this was near the beginin' of the game. I thought my dude was gonna be movin' like DMC or some shit but that giant ass blade was actually heavy. Go figure.

I thought to myself, "I'm doin' somethin wrong, this game can't be this hard right off the bat". My friend was just laughin' away, like he knew somethin' I didn't.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by No End N Site
I played this the other day and I just gotta say this game is stupid hard! I was near some water and this phuckin monster kept murderin' me. And my friend kept assurin' me that this was near the beginin' of the game. I thought my dude was gonna be movin' like DMC or some shit but that giant ass blade was actually heavy. Go figure.

I thought to myself, "I'm doin' somethin wrong, this game can't be this hard right off the bat". My friend was just laughin' away, like he knew somethin' I didn't.

Yeah, this game separates the boys from the men. You will get an ass whoopin' if you don't take it seriously. The challenge makes it fun for me, however.

I remember my first Rajang (basically a super-saiyan bull-gorilla) fight..... good times.

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/snow_infernus/blog_photos/rajang-fixed.png.png?v=202500

One Free Man
I know that PSP version was too hardcore to become popular in the USA. It's number 1 in japan though.

Scythe
Originally posted by No End N Site

Yep, welcome to Monster Hunter. It'll eat you and shit you out. I've ragequit a mission so many times, only to be drawn to it back, with +20 RAEG, and actually beat it.

I was hoping this game would be abit easier to bring in some friends I have, but from what I hear, it's still pretty damn hard.

"It's sooooo rape" is a Smash Bros term used to describe how amazing something is. Kinda like how "stack it up" means to play better.

Monster Hunter is the shiz, son.

Ohhh, I see.

Ushgarak
The big eaty monster (technical term that) in the mission near the start is just there to scare you away and foreshadow for the future. It's not representative of the whole game.

But yes, this is certainly not a casual friendly game. Learning to play takes no prisoners. It's actually TOO detailed- there's no real need for you to have to cook and eat food; that's just pointless busy work. Your weapons blunting almost immediately is a chore as well. Still, I am having fun, now I have achieved some modicum of control over where I stick my lance.

Heythere,Honey
All this Monster Hunter is frigging hard business makes me scared. sad

Scythe
After getting a bit of playtime with it, it seems just a tad easier than Freedome Unite, though that may change in the later hunts. Still hardcore as f*ck. Lovin' it.

Heythere,Honey
Freedom Unite is the one for the PSP rite?

Scythe
Yep.

First_Tsurugi06
Just had my first online quests with a group last night (about four to six hours straight all the way into morning). This series had always caught my eye when I first heard of it, I also have a buddy from high school in my science class who was a big fan and I learned most of what there was to know from him (we usually wasted the entire class with him talking about every new thing he came upon and me asking questions). I don't know what the flak I was doing not getting into this game sooner, it's fun.

I also gottasay, I was a little disappointed that the Dual swods are gone. I was also a bit skeptical about the new switch axe weapon, but I'm surprised to say it's way better than I thought it'd be

LLLLLink
This game.... may have given me a reason to buy Wii Speak.

I just beat the Gobun, and said lots of bad words while doing it. Frickin' hard game.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
All this Monster Hunter is frigging hard business makes me scared. sad It's on the wii-ner which will make it 8x easier than the psp. We are mostly reliving PS memories.

Also, why the **** get rid of dual swords? Jesus christ.

Second: I always bitched about how unbalanced the ranged weapons were in MHFU. Is there something I'm missing in the use of said weapons? I always got shit done with the GS or LS... embarrasment

LLLLLink
Originally posted by One Free Man
It's on the wii-ner which will make it 8x easier than the psp. We are mostly reliving PS memories.

Also, why the **** get rid of dual swords? Jesus christ.

Second: I always bitched about how unbalanced the ranged weapons were in MHFU. Is there something I'm missing in the use of said weapons? I always got shit done with the GS or LS... embarrasment

Yeah, I miss Dual Swords...

No one that I've played with use Bowguns at all, or Hammers. It's all Switch-Axe and S&S.
I'm Sword and Shield and a Hammer user so far.

One Free Man
My bowguns were always really shitty. D:

Scythe
Dual Swords were my weapon of choice. Now that they're gone, can't seem to get used to any other weapon.

One Free Man
Yeah. Off the top of my head I can't think of another fast-style weapon I would use for killing little stuff like ____prey and those sand sharks.

LLLLLink
Well, some of the later monsters beg a weapon switch. Kudos if you never had to pick up a katana for Rath's or a hammer for Gravios.

50 clust lvl 2 trick ftw.

First_Tsurugi06
No one that I've played with use Bowguns at all, or Hammers. It's all Switch-Axe and S&S.

I resent that mad I've played with like...

err...

...two embarrasment

LLLLLink
Hammuhz are good. smile

First_Tsurugi06
On Barroth, maybe, but the SA is seriously the pink slip for Great Jaggi/Baggi.

Incidentally, Barroth is where I see Hammers the most. Lances actually work nice on him too.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
On Barroth, maybe, but the SA is seriously the pink slip for Great Jaggi/Baggi.

Incidentally, Barroth is where I see Hammers the most. Lances actually work nice on him too.

I always wanted to learn to use the lances, but its just not in my blood. Hammers RAPE Kirin.

S&S, LS, DS, and Hammers are what I use mainly.

Warden
I am considering getting this, if it's good I might not trade my wii in and finally use motion control and not the gamecube controller

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Warden
I am considering getting this, if it's good I might not trade my wii in and finally use motion control and not the gamecube controller

You can use the classic controller too, if you want.

Warden
I don't have it and I don't like it, always the gb controller

One Free Man
hmmm I like gunlance. It's hilarious. I used to use wyvern's fire on my cat. BOOM.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by Warden
I don't have it and I don't like it, always the gb controller

If by GB, you mean GC, then you should know this game isnt' compatible with that controller. That said, I decided to buy myself a Classic Controller Pro, and I must say, it is seriously what both the GCN and Classic Controller wanted to be. I'm inclined to say that I prefer it to the GCN controller; Structurally, it's very much like the PS controller (which is why it helps so much with this game), which is my favorite controller style among all the consoles (pretty much ever)--it's got two sticks, a control pad, and four face buttons all the same size and laid out in a + sign-like shape, as well as two shoulder buttons on each side. This is definately the controller with which to compare to the competition in a traditional sense.

Not only have I gained more comfort on this game, but I also played every game that was GCN compatible with it, and I think I feel more natural playing with CCP than I ever did with the GCN controller. Highly reccomended.

LLLLLink
Classic Controller Pro is win.

...I have to admit, I underestimated Lagiacrus (2nd battle). He didn't kill me, but I lollygagged, and he timed me out. This time, I'm bringing the Large Barrel Bomb +, a full stock of traps, Mega Demondrugs, etc.
He must die.

First_Tsurugi06
I hear that. I actually managed to kill him with my team first try, but one or two subsequent quests of it sometimes didn't go as well. My most recent one was a success (just barely). The one before that failed because I switched to SnS instad of SA (which won me the quest every time before). Honestly, I have trouble against him with anything else. I'm not above letting people call the SA cheap, but in this game, that's just fighting fire with fire. I already have two different SA's (even though their stats are virtually identical), and I'm aiming to obtain the Agnaktor series as well. If DS were in this game (they supposedley should be in Freedom 3), I'd find myself having to flip a coin to decide which weapon to go with.

Two monsters I can't stand no matter how strong I get are Barroth and Rathian. Forget the fact that Barroth can induce a brand-new status effect (CLEANSER. GET CLEANSER, PEOPLE), but WHOLE-E CRAP, enough with the forward charge. I'm definitely going to start working on my Lance skills for him. As for Rathian, she's actually not all that difficult once you manage to recognize her attack patterns, which is EXTREMELY crucial to know lest you get poisoned and have no antidotes. She's still just really tricky, and for some reason, you can get heavily damaged just by getting in the way when she's walking fast, an attack that apparently has NOTHING to telegraph it.

And does anyone else actually use friend requests in the game? I personally can't be arsed to do so on a whim, but I've accepted 3 out of 3 thus far in the course of a day and a half.

Ushgarak
I wish it had an auto search for quests. I know it has a lot of multiplayer features but I always get struck by politeness online and I don't like crashing into other parties (Just to make it worse, the guild leader even echoes virtually those exact words).

I'd prefer it if I could select the first quest and it auto-matched me with others seeking to do it also. Chances are they'd be my rough experience and skill level.

Going through the cities with each city gate seems an unneeded level of abstraction.

First_Tsurugi06
So I was just on a Rathian capture quest, we finished subquests A and B in record time. I needed only one Rathian Plate I was prepped like Batman in TDKR, but the fight was a cake walk compared to normal fights with Rathian. So she's >THIS< close to going into limp mode, we were overstocked with tranq bombs, I had two different traps, a partner had the EZ shock trap, I restocked on megapotion and nutrients, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDD
DDDD...

The connection terminates...

Yeah...
foEFdk0KHZE

One Free Man
I betchu almost broke you wii-ner.

First_Tsurugi06
Right...almost...

Ultraviolence
I just picked this up today and I'm about to go give it a try.

MadMel
ill be getting this soon....hopefully big grin

Ultraviolence
I'm four hours into it and it's not too shabby. The graphics exceed expectations on what I would usually expect out of a Wii title and the game itself is a great experience due to the atmosphere. One of the primary aspects of this game that drew me in immediately was the behavior and physical aesthetic of the "monsters." Their reactions and varied movements for each species is something quite marvelous. You don't see a game that often focuses on it's individual enemy NPC/Mooks and gives each type of monster their own feel and demeanor. I was amazed at how, if you picked on a group of herbivores, they might be hostile or they may simply run away but if you even attempt to approach blood-thirsty carnivores, they lunge at you with razor sharp canines. "Monster Hunter Tri" accomplished a grand feature with their monster diversity and it makes this action RPG more interesting.

This game, however, does not sneak by me without my sharing of gripes. The great swords and heavy weaponry maneuvering is painfully frustrating and often has me begging to go back to regular swords or spears. First off, the initial animation of the "Bone Sword" I was using was about 3.5 seconds too long and, because there is no lock-on function, you have to be extremely precise or you're left open for prolonged amounts of time where beasts can freely pick at you until you're able to escape the animation.

Also, stringing together combos with these massive blades seems like a tedious function. Instead of having something that is coherently smooth to work with, you're forced to master this inescapable swinging system to be decent with larger weaponry and that's quite disappointing. I have to admit that I did enjoy the charging aspect of some of these larger weapons. It felt good to hold the gargantuan bone sword in my hand, charging it and then releasing a devastating smash to a nearby carnivore. Well, that's if the carnivore hasn't already run beside you while the charging was occurring and chewed away at your spleen.

The cooking system seems a little mundane and monster bodies quickly disappear, taking along precious bone matter/fangs/etc. that you worked hard to obtain, which is irritating. There's nothing more delightful than having to put your weapon away, pressing the context sensitive button directly over the body, and then being attacked by nearby enemies simply because you couldn't wait for the battle to end or else the body might simply vanish. I do, however, enjoy the simple crafting aspect of how you can blend certain materials to craft potions and such.

However, downing beasts feels accomplishing and you genuinely feel like the titular "Monster Hunter" that you've set out to be. This game would probably feel more difficult but I happen to be an avid "Demon's Souls" player and, after you play that game, it makes similar games feel sort of easy.

Overall, I'm enjoying it so far but I've yet to tackle the co-operative multiplayer aspect of this game. I'm intent upon beating the single player portion first.

Ushgarak
A lock-on would be very welcome, actually, though I suspect it would cause an outcry from the series fans. You have to become very good with the camera controls to land accurate hits, I find.

Dipping into the multiplayer shows it is probably a good idea to do it in tandem with single player.

Ultraviolence
A lock-on would be very welcome, actually, though I suspect it would cause an outcry from the series fans. You have to become very good with the camera controls to land accurate hits, I find.

Speaking of the controls, have you tried playing this title with the classic controller? It's torturous! You move with the joystick, yet your camera controls are just about on the directional pad. It's very difficult to control both at the same time and you almost always have to resort to jamming the left bumper to reset the camera angle to a perspective behind the player character. It's very dysfunctional, I find.

I was thinking of that but why do you advise doing this?

Ushgarak
Because the rewards are scaled to aid you in single player, basically. I guess you could go through it from scratch with a different character. If you wait until you are super-powerful and then go to the City, you'll have to slog through a load of pointless stuff you don't need any more.

I am playing with the Classic Controller Pro. It works absolutely perfectly for me- better than any other option by far.

LLLLLink
What makes Rathian so difficult for me is the fact that I used to know her old patterns and now the new ones throw me off like heck. But, I welcome the challenge.

NemeBro

Dipping into the multiplayer shows it is probably a good idea to do it in tandem with single player. Out of curiosity what weapon do you use? Assuming you have a main.

Ushgarak
Lance.

(pokepokepke)

LLLLLink
Any hammer users out there? *cricket*

Ultraviolence
Because the rewards are scaled to aid you in single player, basically. I guess you could go through it from scratch with a different character. If you wait until you are super-powerful and then go to the City, you'll have to slog through a load of pointless stuff you don't need any more.

I am playing with the Classic Controller Pro. It works absolutely perfectly for me- better than any other option by far.

Really? I don't find myself comfortable with the camera mechanics being on the directional pad. Do you use the buttons to attack or the right joystick?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Ultraviolence
Really? I don't find myself comfortable with the camera mechanics being on the directional pad. Do you use the buttons to attack or the right joystick?

I use the buttons. But FYI, the camera is on the D-pad on the PSP versions, so we are used to it.

NemeBro
Any hammer users out there? *cricket* I main Greatsword and Longsword, though I use GS more often, because the Longsword makes me feel like a dick.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by Ultraviolence

The buttons. I have the right joystick doing the camera.

Ultraviolence
The buttons. I have the right joystick doing the camera. I was meaning to try that configuration. I'm glad that it replaces the right joystick as the camera control. I find the button placement for certain actions, still, a little bit odd.

LLLLLink
Just played with someone who used a bowgun. I <3 Bowgun support. smile

LLLLLink
Noob hunters = massive headache erm

One Free Man
Just played with someone who used a bowgun. I <3 Bowgun support. smile It's loads of fun If you're someone who knows what your doing with the bowgun. and your playing with people who aren't retards.

Ushgarak
Friendly fire is lethal for Lance work. Hammers and Great Swords smash your careful blocking to pieces close up, and indiscriminate bowgunners do it from afar.

Ushgarak
The online service really is atrocious in this game. The set-up by which you need Urgent Quests, but ONLY the initiator gets the benefit of completing them, combined with the tiny amount of people that see what quest you want to do (maximum of three others) means it is almost impossible to actually get anyone to team up with you to do them, unless you have friends (and then you would have to do the quest once for each friend... inexplicable). And if you don't do the urgent quest, you cannot advance any more.

Feeble. The network structure and lobby system they have used is one of the worst I have ever seen.

Ms.Marvel
nintendo...

One Free Man
they shoulda just kept it sony.

Ushgarak
That's the thing- it's not Nintendo (and if it was, it could be worse and use friend codes). They got so much right but I cannot understand the mentality behind this insane system in place.

Ushgarak
(Oh, and European and American gamers cannot play together it seems. Further insanity)

Ushgarak
Geez, finally found a group to do it. Took over two hours to find!

LLLLLink
The online service really is atrocious in this game. The set-up by which you need Urgent Quests, but ONLY the initiator gets the benefit of completing them, combined with the tiny amount of people that see what quest you want to do (maximum of three others) means it is almost impossible to actually get anyone to team up with you to do them, unless you have friends (and then you would have to do the quest once for each friend... inexplicable). And if you don't do the urgent quest, you cannot advance any more.

Feeble. The network structure and lobby system they have used is one of the worst I have ever seen.

Actually, it's ALWAYS been that way, ever since the game first came out. It's Capcom's setup, not Nintendo's, just so you know. It's not any kind of inconvienience to those of us who knew this going in.

Ushgarak
For a start, I didn't blame Nintendo. Secondly, that it has been like that for a long time doesn't change the fact that it is stupid and incredibly inconvenient. Even with a full and properly working matching system, there is no incentive for anyone to help you with an urgent quest as they gain very little from it- and there is no such system.

But thirdly... actually, part of it is Nintendo's fault to a degree. In Japan, the cities can handle ten people, not 4, which would make things at least a little easier. The limit of 4 is a result of how it has to work with Wii Speak, which is on Nintendo.

LLLLLink
For a start, I didn't blame Nintendo. Secondly, that it has been like that for a long time doesn't change the fact that it is stupid and incredibly inconvenient. Even with a full and properly working matching system, there is no incentive for anyone to help you with an urgent quest as they gain very little from it- and there is no such system.

But thirdly... actually, part of it is Nintendo's fault to a degree. In Japan, the cities can handle ten people, not 4, which would make things at least a little easier. The limit of 4 is a result of how it has to work with Wii Speak, which is on Nintendo.

1. That's fine.

2. You don't have to like it.

3. This is wrong. 4 man teams have been in play since the beginning, and that decision had nothing to do with Wii Speak, which didn't exist at that time. Instead of complaining that you have to fight mean ol' Lagiacrus again, man up and beat his ass as many times as you can. You aren't going to get every monster part you will need in one fight. This is not a game that you "beat". All the quests are meant to be done more than once.

Ushgarak
3 is NOT wrong. That is a fact. The cities in Japan ARE 10 strong. They HAVE been restricted to 4 outside Japan because of Wii speak. Check your facts before making such a low quality post. You didn't even bother to read what I said.

The rest of your post amounts to an absurd attack on me- full of complete non sequiturs that had nothing to do with anything I said- just because I pointed out an issue with the game. Do not post like that again or you will receive a warning.

Very poor behaviour indeed. You need a different attitude.

LLLLLink
3 is NOT wrong. That is a fact. The cities in Japan ARE 10 strong. They HAVE been restricted to 4 outside Japan because of Wii speak. Check your facts before making such a low quality post. You didn't even bother to read what I said.

The rest of your post amounts to an absurd attack on me- full of complete non sequiturs that had nothing to do with anything I said- just because I pointed out an issue with the game. Do not post like that again or you will receive a warning.

Very poor behaviour indeed. You need a different attitude.

Lol, don't be an idiot. You said that the reason that 4 man parties were instated was because of Wii Speak.

That is clear BS; 4 man parties have been around since the PS2/PSP, before the Wii was even conceived. Don't bother trying to threaten me with warnings, unless you are willing to show everyone how hurt you are that you were corrected.
Take your trolling elsewhere.

Ushgarak
First of all, no I did not say any such thing. I said four man CITIES. At least have the courtesy to actually try and read what I said. You've completely made up what you said I said, and in doing so you've simply made yourself look like a fool- you are the only one talking abut party size, in the same way you are the only one talking that crap you did about fighting Lagiacrus and all that other nonsense you spouted which had nothing to do with anything anyone was saying. What I said was very clear- it's in the text above. Japan has ten man cities. Europe and the US have 4. This is because of Wii speak. Everyone reading this can see that you are wrong. Everything I said above is true- just read it again.

Secondly, for continuing to attack me after what I said above, and for your ridiculous trolling accusation when you are the one at fault, that's now a formal warning about your behaviour. Post like that again and you will receive a ban. If you are not prepared to actually read posts properly, and if your ego is too big to climb down after having made such a clear and obvious mistake (a mistake which led to you throwing insults at me, which makes you look especially feeble), you will lose your posting privileges.

Learn from this. Read posts properly, and act with some damn courtesy in future.

Everyone should take this as a general indicator about applying some common sense and intelligence to posting.

LLLLLink
First of all, no I did not say any such thing. I said four man CITIES. At least have the courtesy to actually try and read what I said. You've completely made up what you said I said, and in doing so you've simply made yourself look like a fool- you are the only one talking abut party size, in the same way you are the only one talking that crap you did about fighting Lagiacrus and all that other nonsense you spouted which had nothing to do with anything anyone was saying. What I said was very clear- it's in the text above. Japan has ten man cities. Europe and the US have 4. This is because of Wii speak. Everyone reading this can see that you are wrong. Everything I said above is true- just read it again.

Secondly, for continuing to attack me after what I said above, and for your ridiculous trolling accusation when you are the one at fault, that's now a formal warning about your behaviour. Post like that again and you will receive a ban. If you are not prepared to actually read posts properly, and if your ego is too big to climb down after having made such a clear and obvious mistake (a mistake which led to you throwing insults at me, which makes you look especially feeble), you will lose your posting privileges.

Learn from this. Read posts properly, and act with some damn courtesy in future.

Everyone should take this as a general indicator about applying some common sense and intelligence to posting.

Wow, denial. So convincing... roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you cant own up to your obvious (and very noobish) mistake, fine. I can't be sorry for being right, no matter how you try to take back your words.
Also, way to prove my point.

Good job, and good day to the rest of you. thumb up

MooCowofJustice
Well Spinda, you have a habit of pissing people off. Try not being a dick.

ScreamPaste
I think Spinda's behaviour is manly. Almost as manly as this game, which so far, I am enjoying.

MooCowofJustice
Nobody asked for your opinion. disgust

Scythe
I did! What's your opinion, Screamy?

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I think Spinda's behaviour is manly. Almost as manly as this game, which so far, I am enjoying.

Is that so?

Ushgarak
Well, he's got himself a ban, not to mention just looking more and more stupid every time he posts. Like I say, everyone can see that I never, ever said what he is claiming. Honestly, what staggering stupidity that was from him. He is so clearly utterly, utterly wrong, but his mentality is so poor that he actually feels he can try and keep arguing the point and attempt to summon up genuine indignation. It's quite sad, really.

Attacking me for something I never said is simple trolling and flaming. What the heck is wrong with you? All you have to do is go back and read what I said. How the hell is that so hard? But instead you continued to attack me even though you must have known a ban would result.

Use your ban to consider your behaviour, LLLLLink. If you continue to act the same way in threads upon your return, the next ban will be permanent.

Learn to read what people post- and dial that attitude down, a long way.

-

Meanwhile...

I've had great troubles against many monsters. But surprisingly, Lagiacrus was not one. Maybe it's just a matter of weapon or style, but I beat him with no great shakes on the first attempt with lots of time left. In contrast, first time against the Barroth I only had about 30 seconds left on the clock when he went down.

Is this the general experience?

Heythere,Honey
I suck at this. I had to get my sister's BF to do 3 missions I was stuck on. sad

Ushgarak
Which missions?

LLLLLink
I accidentally killed mah thread. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.