Kratos vs. Master Chief: Guitar Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
The Ghost of Sparta and the super soldier compete in a battle of rock. Who ever plays their song better with a guitar is the winner.

Kratos gets enough prep time to know how to use a guitar and the song Kratos will play will be "The End Begins (To Rock)":
uIWxLPIuL8k

Master Chief also gets prep time to know how to use a guitar and he'll play the "Halo 3 Theme":
2FgrOviyzik

Which of these spartans will be the better guitar player?

FinalAnswer
This is madness.

ScreamPaste
Chief wins. Kratos' body isn't tuned to the fine manipulations required of guitarists, also, his song is full of needless breakdowns which are pretty tacky, and surprisingly has a less epic sounding build up, and a weaker riff.

danteiscool
yeah that's true. besides I'm sure Kratos, not knowing how to play, would smash his guitar to pieces.

BloodRain
Kratos will just smash it... that count for anything?

Nemesis X
I find it humerous that people think that just because Kratos isn't in the time of modern technology, they think he'll just plain smash something. Stop treating him like a caveman and I said he had prep time!

ScreamPaste
His song still sucks moar.

BloodRain
''KRATOS MAD! KRATOS SMASH!!'' See it going down like this.

zeroking24
Master chief all the way!for one thing kratos dosn't even have a guitar in his time and master chief can just kill kratos before he even picks up the guitar becuse kratos will be distarcted be the tecnolagy of the the guitar.

ScreamPaste
Uhm, lol?

Cyner
that's a fail... but yeah I'd say MC wins in an epic guitar battle.

Demonic Phoenix
Kratos just smashes the Guitar on MC's head before the latter can play. Kratos wins 313

zeroking24
master chief wouldent get a dent or any thing becuse of his armor

BloodRain
Originally posted by zeroking24
master chief wouldent get a dent or any thing becuse of his armor
OP. Not a fight.

NemeBro
Kratos is the most Metal Spartan to ever come out of Sparta.

Should have given him a Slayer song. I could actually see him playing it. no expression

wammamram
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kratos just smashes the Guitar on MC's head before the latter can play. Kratos wins 313

ownage

Sappho
Originally posted by NemeBro
Kratos is the most Metal Spartan to ever come out of Sparta.

Should have given him a Slayer song. I could actually see him playing it. no expression
lol kratos playing angel of death would be epic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.