Surtur vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who wins.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus. Typhon would the olympian equvilant of surtur. zeus grew to 2000ft and threw a mountain at him in there fight

also oylmpus has a bridge that goes into asgard, i read some where that the frost giants may have been titans that were ran out of olympus and crossed into asgard, even the asgardian norns/profets came from olympus

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Zeus. Typhon would the olympian equvilant of surtur. zeus grew to 2000ft and threw a mountain at him in there fight

also oylmpus has a bridge that goes into asgard, i read some where that the frost giants may have been titans that were ran out of olympus and crossed into asgard, even the asgardian norns/profets came from olympus Why do you always post nonsense?

Surtur has been shown to be equal or greater than Odin in battle, something Zeus is not.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why do you always post nonsense?

Surtur has been shown to be equal or greater than Odin in battle, something Zeus is not. Zeus was alway shown to be Odin equal when the two would meet. Odin just has more feats that what puts him above Zeus. And Surtur under he own power was never shown to be greater then Odin.

Any Zeus wins.

Blanket
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
More like 11 000+ feet if you know how big Mount Etna is.

quanchi112
Surtur wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Zeus was alway shown to be Odin equal when the two would meet. Odin just has more feats that what puts him above Zeus. And Surtur under he own power was never shown to be greater then Odin.

Any Zeus wins. Zeus has no feats on par with Odin at all.

Surtur under his own power was shown to be =to Odin.

galactusischere
Split IMO. Both were shown to be equals to Odin in terms of power.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus has no feats on par with Odin at all.

Surtur under his own power was shown to be =to Odin. doesnt matter i post the scan where they was about to fight,
odin came to olympus and was busy fighting some titans when zeus came and demanded why has he come.
and any ways theres far to many sources saying there equal.
dormammu for 1 stating "i am as powerful as odin and zeus"
or gaea saying "it would take a god of equal power as odin to revive him" and thor went to zeus.

Colossus-Big C
Why do you always post nonsense?

Surtur has been shown to be equal or greater than Odin in battle, something Zeus is not. all that i posted was true, theres a bridge connecting both realms and you can literally walk across it

DarkOdin
Zeus has no feats on par with Odin at all.
Good job i said that already. But Zeus does have some nice feats of his own manhandling Thor the avengers etc. Of course he won't match Odin by feats odin has many more appearance but they are considered equals. Other then the galaxy level feats Zeus has shown to be within odin' range even undoing Odin's own magic

Surtur under his own power was shown to be =to Odin.

Really so why did you say he was greater then Odin roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
Good job i said that already

Really so why did you say he was greater then Odin roll eyes (sarcastic) Maybe he meant with the Twilight sword?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mindset
Maybe he meant with the Twilight sword? Could be but that wasn't under he own power plus Odin did amped to match him anyway

Mindset
Well, he created it under his own power.

DarkOdin
Well, he created it under his own power. But it is not standard equip plus he had to use a special forge and fire so it wasn't not under his own power "if i remember right. Odin made the Odin destroyer after all we don't use that to comapre the two

Mindset
But it is not standard equip plus he had to use a special forge and fire so it wasn't not under his own power "if i remember right. Odin made the Odin destroyer after all we don't use that to comapre the two We aren't talking about the Destroyer armor, we are talking about Surtur with the Twilight sword.

DarkOdin
We aren't talking about the Destroyer armor, we are talking about Surtur with the Twilight sword. No we are talkiing Surtur compared to Odin. No one mention amps but you. If you want to bring amps into it Odin kicks Surtur butt all day long

Nihilist

Really so why did you say he was greater then Odin roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Nihilist

Surtur has been shown to be equal or greater than Odin in battle, Learn to read.

DarkOdin
Learn to read. embarrasment so what does or greater mean please teach to read stick out tongue

Mindset
No we are talkiing Surtur compared to Odin. No one mention amps but you. If you want to bring amps into it Odin kicks Surtur butt all day long I'd have to agree with Nihilist, you do need to learn how to read.

I was saying perhaps he meant Surtur was shown to be stronger than Odin when he had the Twilight sword, you bringing up the Destroyer armor and anything else is completely irrelevant to anything I said.

DarkOdin
I'd have to agree with Nihilist, you do need to learn how to read.

I was saying perhaps he meant Surtur was shown to be stronger than Odin when he had the Twilight sword, you bringing up the Destroyer armor and anything else is completely irrelevant to anything I said. Even in that fight Odin matched him. And every other fight Odin beat Surtur. So it is wrong either way

Mindset
Here, I'll give you an example.

I say, I think I can beat Jordan in basketball if he had one leg.

Then you say, well not if he's riding godzilla.

Ok, who gives a **** about godzilla, king kong is where it's at.

Get it?

Mindset
Even in that fight Odin matched him. And every other fight Odin beat Surtur. So it is wrong either way Normal Odin matched Surtur in power when Surtur had the Twilight sword?

DarkOdin
Normal Odin matched Surtur in power when Surtur had the Twilight sword?

So let me clear this up

It is ok for amped Surtur when comparing him to Odin

but it is not ok for me to comapre amped Odin to Surtur.

This thread started with he saying Surtar no mention of an amp is equal greater then Odin which is not true since Odin has be shown everytime to be greater then Surtur.

your just doing your usual stir the pot argument because your bored so iam done with this useless debate

Mindset
So let me clear this up

It is ok for amped Surtur when comparing him to Odin

but it is not ok for me to comapre amped Odin to Surtur.

This thread started with he saying Surtar no mention of an amp is equal greater then Odin which is not true since Odin has be shown everytime to be greater then Surtur.

your just doing your usual stir the pot argument because your bored so iam done with this useless debate And you continue to miss the point.

I'm not stirring the pot, I was explaining a possible rationale behind his post and you're either intentionally or unintentionally failing to get it.

It's ok.

Prep-Man
Surtur.

DarkOdin
And you continue to miss the point.

I'm not stirring the pot, I was explaining a possible rationale behind his post and you're either intentionally or unintentionally failing to get it.

It's ok.

you missed the point I already admited that oculd be the reason behind his point but was explaining why as this was my first replay to you

Maybe he meant with the Twilight sword?

"Could be but that wasn't under he own power plus Odin did amped to match him anyway" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blanket
lulz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.