John McClane versus the Ninja chick...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Who won the HAND TO HAND part of this fight?

The HAND TO HAND battle consists of: The moment he was disarmed by her to the moment she kicked him out the window. Everything that happened after that is irrevelant.

BTW: I started this thread here because it breaks MVF rules.

mikeydude
i dont get it.

Rogue Jedi
haermm You see Live Free or Die Hard?

mikeydude
umm along time ago.

i saw it when i first came out.

but for some reason i dont remember a thing,
wait i remember the car thingy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
umm along time ago.

i saw it when i first came out.

but for some reason i dont remember a thing,
wait i remember the car thingy. She beat the hell outta him, ***** kicked him out a window, he had to resort to killing her with an SUV.

mikeydude
ohhhhh wait the elavator thingy?

Robtard
What little RJ is forgetting to say, McClane tossed her sexy ass and knocked her out BEFORE she kicked McClane out of the window.

KO = a win, in a fight.

Here's how it went down, in short form:

-She kicks and beats on him, drops his ass on the floor

-He says something like "enough of this kung fu shit'

-He grabs and tosses her ass into shelving

-She's knocked out for a couple minutes

-She recovers after a nice rest

-She kicks his ass out of a window

-He comes back in an SUV; drives it up her ass and sends her down the elevator shaft

mikeydude
ohhhkkk.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, she got right up and kicked the shit outta him. Ergo, the fight was not over.

mikeydude
allright.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Nah, she got right up and kicked the shit outta him. Ergo, the fight was not over.

She was out for a good 60-90 seconds, eyes closed, no movement. That is being KO'd, you silly bastard.

Maybe re-watch the movie/that scene, you own it.

mikeydude
well.

Rogue Jedi
Just did. 60 seconds my ass. She went down, I counted the seconds til she stirred and arose. 16 seconds.

mikeydude
hmm,
RJ-1
Rob-0

Robtard
Just did. 60 seconds my ass. She went down, I counted the seconds til she stirred and arose. 16 seconds.

I'll take your word for it, but I recall it being longer.

Do tell me how being unconscious for 16 seconds ISN'T a KO in a fight?

Robtard
hmm,
RJ-1
Rob-0

Don't be stupid, 16 seconds is a KO; not just being "stunned."

Rogue Jedi
Sorry, is this a boxing match? No, it was a fight to the death. He failed to kill her, she got up and kicked the shit outta him.

mikeydude
hmm,
RJ-1
Rob-0

Robtard
Sorry, is this a boxing match? No, it was a fight to the death. He failed to kill her, she got up and kicked the shit outta him.

Now you're twisting and tweaking the rules.

As she failed to kill him, if her being KO'd and at his mercy for 16 seconds isn't a win on McClane's part. Then being kicked out of a window and being none the worse for it isn't a win on her part.

McClane won the "fight to the death" aspect, son.

But in the realm of common sense, being KO'd is losing a H2H fight. McClane could have killed her, had he wanted. 16 seconds is plenty of time to stomp a head or break a neck.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Robtard

where are the rules?

Robtard
where are the rules?

Common sense, that.

If it's a hand-to-hand fight and you're asking who won, the person who was knocked-out and at the mercy of the other is the clear loser.

Rogue Jedi

As she failed to kill him, if her being KO'd and at his mercy for 16 seconds isn't a win on McClane's part. Then being kicked out of a window and being none the worse for it isn't a win on her part.

McClane won the "fight to the death" aspect, son.

But in the realm of common sense, being KO'd is losing a H2H fight. McClane could have killed her, had he wanted. 16 seconds is plenty of time to stomp a head or break a neck. They were fighting to the death, he failed to kill her.

Death.

he failed.

Next question.

where are the rules? haermm There are none.

Robtard
They were fighting to the death, he failed to kill her.

Death.

he failed.

Next question.

Because he's not a cold-blooded killer. Had he been, 16 seconds is more enough time to kill an unconscious person.

She failed to kill him, so how does she win the H2H, as you claim? Doh.

Rogue Jedi
Because he's not a cold-blooded killer. Had he been, 16 seconds is more enough time to kill an unconscious person.

She failed to kill him, so how does she win the H2H, as you claim? Doh.

Kicked him off the battlefield, many stories below. That's a win.

Robtard
Kicked him off the battlefield, many stories below. That's a win.

In the world where you make the rules, sure.

So in short, McClane didn't win because he "failed to kill her", despite her being knocked out and him in a position to do so, if he wished. But she wins because he was kicked out of a window and was none the worse for it.

As usual, your butt-hurt over that stupid thread long ago makes you act like a clown. LoL,dude. Lulz I say.

Rogue Jedi
In the world where you make the rules, sure.

So in short, McClane didn't win because he "failed to kill her", despite her being knocked out and him in a position to do so, if he wished. But she wins because he was kicked out of a window and was none the worse for it.

As usual, your butt-hurt over that stupid thread long ago makes you act like a clown. LoL,dude. Lulz I say. He killed her in the end, with an SUV, yeah. Did he kill her with his hands? No. Did she have the upper hand when the h2h battle ended? Yes.

Do the math, dude.

Mairuzu
SUV never killed her. The fall did.

Rogue Jedi
Good point, Mac had shit to do with it.

Robtard
You're being a clown. Somehow her being KO'd for 16 seconds and at his mercy isn't a win for McClane, but McClane falling out of a window and barely taking damage is a win for her?

You're making the rule that MClane needed to kill her for a win, but she needn't kill him. Silly and sad, bro. I realize you're doing this to troll, but still, sad.

Robtard
Good point, Mac had shit to do with it.

Now that's EPIC butt-hurt. Thanks for the laugh smile

That ACDC Chick
after he knocked her out, dont you think hed take a breather after she knocked him down? erm

Robtard
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
after he knocked her out, dont you think hed take a breather after she knocked him down? erm

Not sure what you're asking.

That ACDC Chick
in your scenario V
What little RJ is forgetting to say, McClane tossed her sexy ass and knocked her out BEFORE she kicked McClane out of the window.

KO = a win, in a fight.

Here's how it went down, in short form:

-She kicks and beats on him, drops his ass on the floor

-He says something like "enough of this kung fu shit'

-He grabs and tosses her ass into shelving

-She's knocked out for a couple minutes

-She recovers after a nice rest

-She kicks his ass out of a window

-He comes back in an SUV; drives it up her ass and sends her down the elevator shaft
he cant take a breather? you know, catch his breath and regain strength?

Rogue Jedi
You're being a clown. Somehow her being KO'd for 16 seconds and at his mercy isn't a win for McClane, but McClane falling out of a window and barely taking damage is a win for her?

You're making the rule that MClane needed to kill her for a win, but she needn't kill him. Silly and sad, bro. I realize you're doing this to troll, but still, sad. Beat by a girl. THAT'S sad.

Why did McClane turn his back on her? Because he thought she was out for good.

He was wrong.

He paid for it by getting kicked out a window.

Your hero ****ed up, and you don't like it.

FACT: If the fight had went on h2h, she woulda killed him. Deal with it.

Robtard
in your scenario V

he cant take a breather? you know, catch his breath and regain strength?

When she knocked his ass on the floor, he did his typical McClane comment and then KO'd her. Just the style in the movies.

That ACDC Chick
so he wouldnt have to regain his composure or nothin, then

Robtard
Beat by a girl. THAT'S sad.

Why did McClane turn his back on her? Because he thought she was out for good.

He was wrong.

He paid for it by getting kicked out a window.

Your hero ****ed up, and you don't like it.

FACT: If the fight had went on h2h, she woulda killed him. Deal with it.

Don't see losing to a girl as sad, in the general sense of things. Really depends on the girl. I'm sure there's plenty of female fighters that could kick my ass, world kick-boxing champ could.

Maybe because he's not cop and not a villain in the films? Possible?

No, you don't know a fact from your own aresehole, RJ. The fight did go H2H and she was KO'd first, now that's a fact, as shown in the movie.

steverules_2
Oh dear...

Was this made to piss of Rob? cuz if it was then it worked

Robtard
so he wouldnt have to regain his composure or nothin, then

Rarely does. Have you not seen any of the Diehard films?

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh dear...

Was this made to piss of Rob? cuz if it was then it worked

It was, don't be stupid though, I'm laughing at RJ's nonsense. Dude's older than me (40, I think) and acting like he's 14.

Though I suspect you've only said that as a troll-attempt, kudos for the try.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by steverules_2
Oh dear...

Was this made to piss of Rob? cuz if it was then it worked yes Not my intention, but it seems to have struck a nerve yes

He'll resort to any tactic in order for his hero to win yes Even when screen feats and evidence say otherwise.

steverules_2
Even though Mac got thrown out a window he still didn't get KOed, not many men his age would be able to get thrown out a window without being KOed let alone just get straight back up

That ACDC Chick
Rarely does. Have you not seen any of the Diehard films?
not in a long time
maybe like last year or so mhmm

steverules_2
I watch the first die hard movie alot!

That ACDC Chick
i cant even remember exactly where our DVDs are nor has it been on TV recently
im not really a fan of watching movies on the computer cause this thing is a piece of shit and makes the picture look crappy

Robtard
yes Not my intention, but it seems to have struck a nerve yes

He'll resort to any tactic in order for his hero to win yes Even when screen feats and evidence say otherwise.

Just stop, dude. Your Butt-Hurt is showing. That McClane Vs Riggs thread you made is about or over a year old, let it go.

Robtard
not in a long time
maybe like last year or so mhmm

They're cheesy action movies, I love them though. 1 and 4 being the best.

Rogue Jedi
Just stop, dude. Your Butt-Hurt is showing. That McClane Vs Riggs thread you made is about or over a year old, let it go. See? haermm

You see, people, this is what Rob does. He turns the tables, claims superiority, and throws out "butthurt". Claims it doesn't bother him, tries to come off as all cool and collective, tag teams with his partner in crime, but the fact of the matter is that they know, deep down, that the Ninja chick would killed McClane if the battle would have went on h2h. It's just what he does.

It's not my hero that's being questioned here, it's yours.

Robtard
See? haermm

You see, people, this is what Rob does. He turns the tables, claims superiority, and throws out "butthurt". Claims it doesn't bother him, tries to come off as all cool and collective, tag teams with his partner in crime, but the fact of the matter is that they know, deep down, that the Ninja chick would killed McClane if the battle would have went on h2h. It's just what he does.

It's not my hero that's being questioned here, it's yours.

It's clear why you've made this thread, because of the butt-hurt you've keep over being embarrassed in your 'Riggs Vs McClane' thread, long ago. It was just another stupid Movie Vs thread, no need to linger on the past.

Let it go, bro. Let it go.

Rogue Jedi
It's clear why you've made this thread, because of the butt-hurt you've keep over being embarrassed in your 'Riggs Vs McClane' thread, long ago. It was just another stupid Movie Vs thread, no need to linger on the past.

Let it go, bro. Let it go.

See? Told you guys so. He did exactly what I said he'd do.

Robtard
See? Told you guys so. He did exactly what I said he'd do.

Okay, okay. You've made this thread because you're really interested in a poll about a fictional character and you've been completely objective in your claims on how a fight is won.

1,075,458,123,147 points for RJ. 0 points for Robtard.

Rogue Jedi
K this is the part where you calm down. I knew that was the next thing you would do, blow a gasket.

Funny how I know what you will do in a given situation.

Robtard
You had me at hello.

Rogue Jedi
I got a new name for you.

Wraith.

Predictable.

Robtard
I got a new name for you.

Wraith.

Predictable.

Not sure what 'Wraith' and 'predictable' have to do with each other, probably from a film, I'd guess. But okay, I like it, Wraith it is.

You really want to pick a fight over some Movie Vs nonsense? Really?

Sadako of Girth
And whilst youre dishing out names, heres a new name for you, RJ:
http://humorpix.com/images/f62a911f8c31cc5631d24e35866ebab6/Asshat0-size-600x0.jpg

You've well earned it in this thread.
And your butthurt is now more legendary than the universe is big.
Now FFS go and watch Diehard 4.0, use your eyes and brain, and spend less time trying to break your own back Clerks style as you do it, you'll actually see the movie that way. stick out tongue

Next week on RJ reviews:

"The gripping climax where Yavin and the moon base is destroyed and the death star is declared truimphant success by the empire is was thrilling, but the death of Skywalker makes the prospects of a sequel grim." - RJ reviews A new hope. shifty

Blinky
*eats Jiffy-Pop*

steverules_2
Seriously...who cares?

Sadako of Girth
The creator of this thread, I would say.

steverules_2
If this gets closed it won't surprise me

Sadako of Girth
Me neither. Prolly for the best too, being essentially a question of "is Black..."

A) Black

or

B) White

(but with the people picking the correct answer being inappropriately berated by the thread starter.)

Rogue Jedi
Not sure what 'Wraith' and 'predictable' have to do with each other, probably from a film, I'd guess. But okay, I like it, Wraith it is.

You really want to pick a fight over some Movie Vs nonsense? Really? Hollah at your boy sadako. He started this by trashing the Team Vincent thread with his insatiable Riggs hate. He took it off track from the get go.

He reminds me of a hyena, heckling off in the darkness, starting shit just for the shit of it.

If you say the Mac thing is a joke, I believe you. I realy hope it is, because anyone who SERIOUSLY says he can do the things you and sadako claim he can, well........*skurp slurp slurp*

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Me neither. Prolly for the best too, being essentially a question of "is Black..."

A) Black

or

B) White

(but with the people picking the correct answer being inappropriately berated by the thread starter.) Welcome to my ignore list, ****o. fu

Buh bye!!!

Robtard
RJ, you really need to let it go, it's just stupid Movie Vs threads. You take them to heart, like life or death depends on them.

Rogue Jedi
RJ, you really need to let it go, it's just stupid Movie Vs threads. You take them to heart, like life or death depends on them.

Not really. Just pisses me off that some enter them with the intent of trashing them.

I take very few things in life seriously, MVF threads are near the bottom of the list. I take wiping my ass more seriously.

Robtard
Yet I doubt you throw a hissy-fit as you just did in here if you push to hard, poke a finger through the Charmin and get shit on your finger.

Really no need dude, we're all friends at the end of the day, shit-slinging or no.

Rogue Jedi
Think on it like this, Rob...

Lets say I go in your wallet and steal a dollar. Are you gonna be mad because you are out one dollar, or at the principle of the matter, the invasion of privacy?

Sadako of Girth
Welcome to my ignore list, ****o. fu

Buh bye!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhz nooooooooooooooooooooooooooos.

Pleasure to be on it, cretin. smile

Robtard
Think on it like this, Rob...

Lets say I go in your wallet and steal a dollar. Are you gonna be mad because you are out one dollar, or at the principle of the matter, the invasion of privacy?

You're comparing the principle of thievery, to some silly BS in an online forum over a silly subject.

Rogue Jedi
I am saying it's the principle of the matter.

Ax3l
Fictional characters

steverules_2
Where are the mods to close this?

K.Diddy
beer I voted for Ninja chick

dadudemon
This whole thread is fail. It's a facepalm worthy thread.

steverules_2
ugh3

mikeydude
Common sense, that.

If it's a hand-to-hand fight and you're asking who won, the person who was knocked-out and at the mercy of the other is the clear loser.
common sense. sorry whats the Defnition of that?

They were fighting to the death, he failed to kill her.

Death.

he failed.

Next question.

haermm There are none.
laughing out loud
i know right?

Ushgarak
Don't make threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.