Physically strongest one piece characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

khazra
This is physical strength ie punch impact and lifting strength.

I think whitebeard, garp, jinbei, diamond jozu, luffy, kuma, sentoumaru etc are all contenders but i'd have difficulty ranking them.

Who makes the top 5?

Atsteak
Diamond Jozu and Whitebeard have the best strength feats so far. Whitebeard stopped a boat one handed and Jozu picked up an iceberg and tossed it. One of Blackbeard's henchmen picked up an entire building and threw it on top of Ace....I'd put him up there. Sentomaru is a good contender too.

khazra
Originally posted by Atsteak
Diamond Jozu and Whitebeard have the best strength feats so far. Whitebeard stopped a boat one handed and Jozu picked up an iceberg and tossed it. One of Blackbeard's henchmen picked up an entire building and threw it on top of Ace....I'd put him up there. Sentomaru is a good contender too.
Wasnt Garp's cannonball feat comparable to the iceberg, perhaps better?

NemeBro
Garp's cannonball has been estimated to be roughly a million tons.

Yeah.

Garp and Whitebeard are obvious picks, Sengoku as well, seeing as he was able to restrain Garp. By virtue of size alone the "Collossal Battleship" San Juan Wolf likely ranks there, ****er dwarfs even Oars and Oars Jr.

Atsteak
Originally posted by khazra
Wasnt Garp's cannonball feat comparable to the iceberg, perhaps better?

The iceberg requires a lot more to lift and toss due to the sheer weight/size. The cannonball is more of a stylish and eye candy type feat IMO. It means Garp is mad strong and he might be stronger than Jozu, he just hasnt shown us any iceberg tossing yet. The BB pirate who picked up the house is pretty insane too because he jumped over a building with it.

Edit: Is the cannonball made out of something special? Havent considered that one.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/14/

This is my pick for best strength feat even though I wouldnt pick this dude for strongest (I'd go with WB). I mean, how do you pick up a house then jump with it? He must have insane leg muscles.

khazra
Jesus' hotel wouldnt weigh a 100th of the other 2 feats regardless of jumping.

Whilst teh ball is smaller and ezasier to use, iron is alot heavier than ice per volume, i think the 2 feats are very similar in terms of power shown.

Nephthys
This is definately up there feat-wise.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v23/c209/18.html

Read the next chapter too.

Though of course, Nightmare Luffy is probably the top.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v49/c478/14.html

khazra
that depends how you rate Oars i guess...

Slaanesh
Whitebeard is probably the strongest..

Tomato Juice
Whitebeard obviously.

Q99
Colossus Battleship Juan has got to be up there from raw size.

Nephthys
What did Whitebeard do again?

wakkawakkawakka
Well he divided an island prior to his death. Well I'n not to sure about that I have to look over some stuff again.

Q99
In Luffy's favor, there's Gear 3.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Nephthys
What did Whitebeard do again?

i think he stop Moby Dick with one hand..or is it other battle ship..i can't really remember..but he did stop a ship..and he's not in his best condition..so it really is impressive..

Q99
Originally posted by Atsteak

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/440/14/

This is my pick for best strength feat even though I wouldnt pick this dude for strongest (I'd go with WB). I mean, how do you pick up a house then jump with it? He must have insane leg muscles.

Though I'll point out the fishman pirates back at Arlong island were able to flip houses upside down pretty casually, so while the jumping makes it more impressive, it's really not *that* up there.

khazra
Whitebeard divided the island with his quake powers, not physical strength.

Id put stopping the ship behind the iceberg/cannonball feats and its sincerely unlikely that he's going to get any more strength feats...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.