Aragorn vs White Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Aragorn in full armor wielding Anduril vs the White Witch. Who wins?

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Aragorn in full armor wielding Anduril vs the White Witch. Who wins?

White Whitch as in from Narnia?

Darth Truculent
Yes.

Hitosu Morlko
Gandalf the Gay of course. The white beotch sucks

. Hitosu Moriko
(reported)

Gandalf the Gay
post removed

Skittle
Originally posted by Gandalf the Gay
quote removed
EPIC WIN! laughing

Poor Aragorn though.

RichardBrittain
Aragorn.

kendustin7
There is a no doubt about the winning of the aragorn. He is really powerful and also have a skill and his armour is very strong which makes a white witch under down and got the benefits and makes him a winner itself.

Derelite
aragorn pwns the white witch. shes not even hot /:

XanatosForever
...Going by movie feats, I actually think the White Witch pulls out more wins than Aragorn does. Awesome as they were, LotR wasn't really known for showcasing practical combat magic.

Impediment
All Jadis needs is her magic wand to turn Aragorn into a gay looking statue.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
All Jadis needs is her magic wand to turn Aragorn into a gay looking statue.

She has to poke him with it, doubt that will happen before he skewers her.

RE: Blaxican
Kinky. Didn't know you were into that Medieval cosplay shit Robby.

Impediment
Originally posted by Robtard
She has to poke him with it, doubt that will happen before he skewers her.

Riiiight. I totally forgot about that. Aragorn kills Jadis, then. Easily.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Kinky. Didn't know you were into that Medieval cosplay shit Robby.

Watch the film Darkon; that is what I strike for.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/68489/darkon

XanatosForever
I dunno guys, Jadis wasn't exactly a slouch in the melee combat department, espeicially when dual-wielding the wand. She took down quite a few Narnians before Edmund got the drop on her, and she still almost dropped him before Asland showed up. Granted, Edmund was a brat at that time, but she does have skillz.

KingD19
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I dunno guys, Jadis wasn't exactly a slouch in the melee combat department, espeicially when dual-wielding the wand. She took down quite a few Narnians before Edmund got the drop on her, and she still almost dropped him before Asland showed up. Granted, Edmund was a brat at that time, but she does have skillz.

No one's denying she has skills.....but Aragorn was the Rider man....the King of that....ghost army that looked like a wave of mouth wash.

He killed hundreds of Orks and Uruk-Hai by himself....together with Gimli and Legolas, the numbers were astounding.

Witch compared to Aragorn is like comparing a street brawler to a master of Krav Maga.

Pwned
Aragorn has thelonger reach, more skill, a kick ass sword, and the whitewitch has a shortsword and an icicle,hmmmmmmmmmmm

ARAGORN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.