Looking for a sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KJ
Can anyone make me a new sig? I'll make my own one day but for now I just want rid of this one.

Dexx
i'm new in thsi domain...but i'll do one if you want. Mine is made by me...

Fitch
he's good....

P.S:this one is really good !!!!!!!!!!!

KJ
That would be good.

Dexx
thanx fitchbig grin..
well, KJ..gimme details: blade colour...if u preffer a certain handle.

Fitch
first if he likes a lightsaber....

KJ
When I first joined I used to have a purple lightsabre (way before Mace Windu), so purple is good. Any handle will do.

Fitch
I think we should make a team.The team should do sigs for members with ove 150 posts.what do you say ?

Dexx
well..who ever asks...we'll wait and see.
Ok KJ..purple..

Fitch
u're sig is great dexx,but why in the world is it so nasty(at quality) ?

Dexx
the good quality has 44k, wich is bad cuz 20k is the max allowed. And then i had to shrink it for it to fit at lenght. Oh well....here's the original.
I'll get to work on KJ's

Fitch
there is a way in photoshop to save it under 20k and have good qualitybig grin
look at my sig,and it's big....

Dexx
yeah..figured it...........and then, there's the length thing...wich beats me, how yours is allowed...

Fitch
mine is very legal.....

Dexx
try taking it off, and putting back on...check if it works evil face
it;s legal..why wouldn't ya

Fitch
neeeh.....

Dexx
thought so

Fitch
I don't wanna remain without a sig today.When I'll have the new sig I'll check.anyway,back on the topic.

Opinions plz

Dexx
why not try a plain good all saber

Fitch
I ain't a big SW fan and it's TOO common.I want something.......special.

Dexx
dunno...a bow or a moving arrow..something

Fitch
nice....

Dexx
KJ, do you want your nick spelled KJ or king jedi. Also should i write anything besides that on it.

Dexx
how's this?

KJ
It's good, but could you make is a darker purple? And KJ not the other name. Thanks.

Dexx
okay

Fitch
nice...
Dexx can you make me one too ? plz
a silver one,on a darker background(like KJ's),and my text written with a nice font font.thx
I could search for a font if you want...

Dexx
good, clientele....hehe. Yeah, i'll make it. You can send me a font if you like one especially.

Fitch
ok.I'll mail it to you...

Dexx
ok
sorry KJ....i saved the pic somehow that only the text layers can be modiffied. I merged the others....basicly..i can't modiffy the colour. BUT....ergh.....it's not that...pink...is it?
here's the KJ one.

Fitch
my internet connection is wasted at the moment.I have the fonts but I cannot give them to you.just bring me the sig in psd format tommorow at school and I'll put the text and some details.thx once again...

Dexx
ok, here it is..the saber for now. I didn't write anything on it, still waiting for ya to bring me the fonts.
Hope ya like it.

Fitch
it's super mega ultra giga tera cool smile
I would like you to bring me the psd version today at school.

Dexx
glad you like it...
ok, i'll bring it.

Fitch
thx

KJ
Dexx it's more pink than I would like but it'll do. Thanks very much.

Dexx
np. If i have the time in the near future i'll make another one....i'm bored anyway.

Fitch
finally I can see u'res dexx.It's very good,but you have real problems with quality.smile

Dexx
the shrinking in size and weight.....these limitations. Oh well..it's acceptable

Fitch
yeah,but I bet in .psd format it looked much better....

Dexx
it looks better in the max quality jpeg also....but it's over 20kb

Fitch
I could save mine under 20k and it has quality....

Dexx
mine has quality too...only it's badbig grin

Fitch
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.