dick grayson vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharky137
how would this guy do , one on one with the following?.....beast, daredevil, shang shi, iron fist, taskmaster , and finally logan. this fight would be h2h with no gadgets and no prep. (beast would be in his less powerful human form)

Black bolt z
who's dick grayson?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Black bolt z
who's dick grayson?

You don't know who Dick Grayson is?

He's the first Robin, turned Nightwing, current Batman.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You don't know who Dick Grayson is?

He's the first Robin, turned Nightwing, current Batman. current batman!!? whats bruce up to?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
current batman!!? whats bruce up to?

He's lost....IN TIME!!!

In all seriousness though, he'll be coming back this year.

Lord_Talron
thank god. as batman is one of the few dc chars i actually care about, i was about to go bust some heads

ironfist, task, and logan would win; daredevil would be a damn good fight. i dont kno enough about sheng chi or exactly how good human form beast is to comment.

Bouboumaster
The one and only dude against which Grayson might (which is unlikely, but still) win is DareDevil.

SamZED
Dick would beat Beast.
Can stalemate DD and Shang Chi (they'd probably take 6/10 though)
And would lose to IF, Tasky and Logan.

Mindset
Can beat everyone except IF and Wolverine.

Word to ya motha

SamZED
^ I doubt he can take Taskmaster. He can win some against DD and SC but majority?no

Battlehammer
Originally posted by SamZED
^ I doubt he can take Taskmaster. He can win some against DD and SC but majority?no
I think he has a better shot against taskmaster then he does against shang-chi.

Dick is losing the majority against everyone but beast.

DD pretty much a betetr version of dick with radar senses. Shang-chi a better fighter with chi amping, taskmaster has double speed and fighting skill is more then Dick's, IF and Wolverine are simply going to stomp 10/10.

Lord Feron
Isn't human form Beast just a big nerd? I remember he was getting his ass handed to him by a powerless creel.

Anyway imo a has a very tough fight with DD, Shang, and Tasky. Not sure if he could get the majority or not..

but aint beating IF or logan

Warlord
He's not beating Murdok

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Isn't human form Beast just a big nerd? I remember he was getting his ass handed to him by a powerless creel.

Anyway imo a has a very tough fight with DD, Shang, and Tasky. Not sure if he could get the majority or not..

depowered hank got beat by creel a formal heavy weight champ.

hank with his 1st or 2nd mutation had him with enhanced or superhuman agility and strength....

i dont see beast losing to night wing for the maturity in his original form or his second enhanced form.

Battlehammer

He mean classic beast. Classic beast apeared human but was far from it. What you are speaking of it beast was he had no powers, they are two very different things.

I doubt so very much that he could.

true.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
He's not beating Murdok
in an escape evasion he is or foot race... wink

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
depowered hank got beat by creel a formal heavy weight champ.

hank with his 1st or 2nd mutation had him with enhanced or superhuman agility and strength....

Originally posted by Battlehammer
He mean classic beast. Classic beast apeared human but was far from it. What you are speaking of it beast was he had no powers, they are two very different things.

Yes that makes more sense that he is at classic levels. As soon as I read human form beast I just thought of the creel fight. When beast was not furry was way back when...

Battlehammer
Yes that makes more sense that he is at classic levels. As soon as I read human form beast I just thought of the creel fight. When beast was not furry was way back when...

Yea I assume he ment classic beast. Actual human beast would get stomp on badly lol.

Juk3n
Ironfist stomps on Dick
Wolverine takes Dick
Shang-Chi takes Dick
Taskmaster takes less Dick than Shang, but he still takes Dick.
Daredevil takes the same amount of Dick as Taskmaster 6-7/10
And powerless Beast?? Takes Dicks Dick in his Ass.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Juk3n
Ironfist stomps on Dick
Wolverine takes Dick
Shang-Chi takes Dick
Taskmaster takes less Dick than Shang, but he still takes Dick.
Daredevil takes the same amount of Dick as Taskmaster 6-7/10
And powerless Beast?? Takes Dicks Dick in his Ass.

srankmissingnin
Now, I don't necessarily agree with it 100% and I'm sure we can assume that Dick has had a skill bump since dawning the cowl, but in the past its been shown that he can't even land a single blow on Bruce unless Mr. Wayne allows him too. Most everyone on this list is out of his league, and not 6-7/10 out his league, but 8-9/10 out of his league.

Mindset
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Now, I don't necessarily agree with it 100% and I'm sure we can assume that Dick has had a skill bump since dawning the cowl, but in the past its been shown that he can't even land a single blow on Bruce unless Mr. Wayne allows him too. Most everyone on this list is out of his league, and not 6-7/10 out his league, but 8-9/10 out of his league. You can't really compare a fight Dick has with Bruce to these fights.

CIS or PIS even are playing a part. Unless it's believable that he can't touch Bruce, but he can fight well against DS for example. It isn't.

sharky137
wow, thanks for the reply guys, and yeah, i did mean non fured classic x-man beast. i read that dick was supposed to be one of the top h2h opponents in the dc mags next to bruce. i was not sure how he would do against someone with beast abilities. how would he do against someone like black panther? or even spidey without his gadgets?

manx422
clears it
Batkicks them smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.