Zombieland versus Resident Evil: Extinction...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Tallahassee, Wichita, Little Rock and Columbus are in their SUV after pwning Pacific Playland. Tallahassee has found a cache of twinkies at a local grocery, they have their bag full of "big guns", and a tank full of gas. They have plenty of supplies.

They enter a wormhole that lands them in the world of "Resident Evil: Extinction."

Can they survive this world as easily as they did the world of Zombieland? If not, how long do they survive? Who goes down first, and last?

No Tyrant or Nemesis here, no lickers, just zombies.

KingD19
Easily, most of the zombies were the near petrified, shambling versions. They had to put up with zombies who were chasing you 28 days later style.

Rogue Jedi
There were runners in Extinction. Vegas. And they had a higher damage soak than Zombieland zombies.

KingD19
Weren't the runners genetically enhanced? And they still go down with a shot to the head.

Rogue Jedi
I dunno about them being genetically enhanced.

omgchos
Yeah the dude who becomes the tyrant was givin em drugs to make em "cooperate". Idk what it was exactly but they still did go down with a shot to the head.

XanatosForever
So long as they stick to the rules, I don't see them having any problem, particularly the Double Tap.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure the drug made them stronger, faster, etc... and obedient. But from what I saw, it got them to a level about par with Zombielands goons. So like it was said, as long as they stick to the rules.

Ms.Marvel
the zombies that ran in RE are called crimson heads...

Snafu the Great
Tallahasse gets super King Kong Omega pissed when his Twinkie stash gets destroyed by the zombies. evil face

omgchos
Those poor twinkies.sad

Words cannot express.

Rogue Jedi
I had twinkies the other night, whats the big deal with the effin twinkies?

NemeBro
Because believe of not, twinkies do have an expiration date.

Rogue Jedi
Ding Dongs>Twinkies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.