Darkseid vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who is smarter?

JakeTheBank
Darkseid, I'd imagine.

Blanket
Lex

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Darkseid, I'd imagine.
I think DS's intelligence is rather underrated (so is Lex but not to the same degree) on this forum.

Darkseid by a veeeery large margin.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Who is smarter?
Srsly?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Srsly?
Which one is your pick?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Which one is your pick?
Darkseid. Thousands of years more than Lex to learn, 4th World knowledge and tech to study from, arcane/mystic knowledge from his Omega Force and The Source, etc. Also, he's been beyond the Source Wall, which is supposed to allow you to understand all kinds of stuff, right? Knowledge boost right there.

Plus, I don't give a **** what the Starlin haters have to say, DoTNG was awesome and his plan there, ****in' cool.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Darkseid. Thousands of years more than Lex to learn, 4th World knowledge and tech to study from, arcane/mystic knowledge from his Omega Force and The Source, etc. Also, he's been beyond the Source Wall, which is supposed to allow you to understand all kinds of stuff, right? Knowledge boost right there.

Plus, I don't give a **** what the Starlin haters have to say, DoTNG was awesome and his plan there, ****in' cool.
The parts of Countdown that made sense also showcased his impressive strategic abilities. Him manipulating EVERYONE and EVERYTHING in Countdown is damned impressive even if it was never adequately explained HOW he accomplished most of said manipulation.

Priest
Lex, i never seen him fall down steps.

Endless Mike
Lex Luthor has 10th level intelligence, right? I wonder what level Darkseid is.

Blanket
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Lex Luthor has 10th level intelligence, right? I wonder what level Darkseid is. 1

Lord_Talron
dr doom beats both, sup

AsbestosFlaygon
The New God is smarter

Mindset
Than a 5th grader?

manx422
Originally posted by Mindset
Than a 5th grader? 5th grader that is doomie

Blanket
Originally posted by manx422
5th grader that is doomie That is great galen

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
fixed

-K-M-
Darkseid:
-created Brimstone
-Created Parasite (Rudy Jones)
-Created Stayne
-Had a hand in the creation of Eclipso
-Had tech that attunes his heartbeat with the rhythm of the sun so if his heart stops it will cause a super nova destroying Earth
-Darkseid created plans to teleport Apokolips into Earth 2 universe and in turn would destroy Earth
-Creates a device where he can monitor the thoughts of every human on Earth so he can track down the portions of the anti-life equation
-Darkseid creates a device that can suck up all the energy of a planet and merely attacking it can kill you
-Darkseid in the Garden of Hope uses the Trumpets of Doom to reveal to Metron he is still alive, and to reveal Orion has the anti-life equation. Metron is impressed
-Darkseid is responsible for the creation of Inter-Gang and the Secret Society of Super-Villains
-Created tech on the fly that was seriously hurting the Source
etc.

quanchi112
Darkseid is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.