The Presence vs. the Primal Monitor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes? P.M

AsbestosFlaygon
Primal Monitor for now... unless another retcon occurs or some other more 'omnipotent' being is revealed.

Slaanesh
PM

Harbinger
Primal Monitor

Omega Vision
Primal Monitor

Xplosive
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t508232.html

Primal Monitor

Prep-Man
PM.

Colossus-Big C
what has the primal monitor done to put him above an omnipotent being?

Superherovandal
Not much... the Way i see it the PM is just another name for the Presence...

kgkg
From what I understood even the Presence is a microbe to the Primal Monitor.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
From what I understood even the Presence is a microbe to the Primal Monitor. this is like scathan being greater than LT

Superherovandal
The Presence isn't the Universe. Its far greater...Does it explicitly say that PM is greater...Honestly the way I see it The Presence is to Primal Monitor... as Allah is to God...same being different name is all.

galactusischere
The PM.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Superherovandal
The Presence isn't the Universe. Its far greater...Does it explicitly say that PM is greater...Honestly the way I see it The Presence is to Primal Monitor... as Allah is to God...same being different name is all.
If you believe that then you'd have to also accept that the Monitors are the same as angels like Spectre and Phantom Stranger.

Prep-Man
The Presence isn't the Primal Monitor.

Batman-Prime
So Presence = DC Staff and PM = Warner? big grin

manx422
PM

Astner
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
what has the primal monitor done to put him above an omnipotent being?
The monitors were bacteria to him, beneath his notice. The 52 universes resides within his body as well.

Prep-Man
Yeah, the multiverse was like a germ to the PM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.