General Grievous, Obi-Wan, and Anakin vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkninja1887
Fight takes place in the Senate council chamber.

Jinsoku Takai
Sidious.

Ms.Marvel
the trio

Slash_KMC
Sidious.

Samurai100
Sidious

RolePlayer99
Trio wins this handily. Keep in mind that Sidious could beat four masters, but Grievous is like four masters combined, and Anakin is like another three. All those lightsabers would be overwelming.

In a saber fight, the trio wins. In a force fight, Sidious wins. In a regular fight, the trio wins.

Gandalf the Gay
Trio.

Lord-Sidious1
Darth Sidious... Remember that in the EU after RoTJ Lord Sidious can create wormholes. I don't think Anakin, Obi-Wan or Grievous could stop a wormhole. wink

Darth Martin
Which Sidious is this? I'm guessing based on the setting and opponents this is the ROTS incarnation. If so he loses in a very hard fight.

truejedi
I'm thinking in this fight: Grievous is a non-factor (doesn't have the force, sidious can simply throw him out of the way) Obi-wan gets trashed by the force eventually. Anakin gets overwhelmed.

Darth Martin
Depends on which Grievous this is. The original cartoon version could dodge Force attacks with ease.

truejedi
He dodged one attack from Ki-Adi Mundi. He got thrown around in the force by fisto, Kenobi, crushed by Mace Windu.

More evidence that he is helpless against the force than to the contrary.

Sidious is > Adi-Mundi.

Darth Martin
Watch the episode where he kidnaps Palpatine from the Senate building.

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by truejedi

Sidious is > Adi-Mundi.

No shit? laughing out loud

Q99
He dodged one attack from Ki-Adi Mundi. He got thrown around in the force by fisto, Kenobi, crushed by Mace Windu.

More evidence that he is helpless against the force than to the contrary.

I wouldn't say he's helpless, just that it takes a really good force user to get him.

Which, Sidious is one.

The main problem is probably the lightning, I don't think any of the trio can really block it too well, they'd all take damage in trying.

Nephthys
He gets tagged by Shaak Ti in that.

truejedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
He gets tagged by Shaak Ti in that.

also, isn't the cartoon describing the events of LOE?

xxxpoppunker182
Plo Koontz freezes. Them all. PLO FTW

Hewhoknowsall
It's strange how Jedi don't simply TK Grevious to death...he has to have some sort of defense against it or something. I think I remember this CW cartoon scene where Grevious resists a Force push from Dooku in one of their training sessions.

mattatom
Claw like feet which can grip into Starship hulls?

Darth Martin
also, isn't the cartoon describing the events of LOE? Sort of. Labrynth of Evil is more detailed, I suppose being a book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.