Just Cause 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ms.Marvel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Cause_2

weeee! big grin game looks like fun, perhaps the first sandbox game i might enjoy!

qbxC213cS3Y

xvH8CZBlmiY&hd=1

c5QHM206Ehk

theres a lot more but those videos especially the last two really tickled me laughing out loud

Phanteros
Yay! Some more physic defying action.

H. S. 6
At first, I dismissed this game without a second thought, but I just played the demo over a friend's house and was really impressed. Maybe it's worth another look. Anybody play it yet?

Ms.Marvel
downloading the demo nooowwww @.@

Kazenji
Hope its alot better then the first one.

-Pr-
tried the demo. trying to get the hang of the parachute, but otherwise, tis fun.

-Pr-
Played it today. Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it, Love it.

MadMel
ive been looking at this game for a while
maybe its worth getting big grin

Burning thought
Ill probably get it, I like these destructive and over the top sandbox games. Looks like one of the few sandbox games (if not hte only one) that allows you to get into fixed wing aircraft such as jets as well.

-Pr-
Originally posted by MadMel
ive been looking at this game for a while
maybe its worth getting big grin

i played it for several hours straight. it does have its faults, but there are a lot of things that while initially daunting do work themselves out eventually.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Ill probably get it, I like these destructive and over the top sandbox games. Looks like one of the few sandbox games (if not hte only one) that allows you to get into fixed wing aircraft such as jets as well.

GTA: San Andreas is the only other one i can think of.

In JC2, though, you can get a 747 apparently.

Spartan005
Just bought this game yesterday and love it so far. The world is absoltuely enormous and gorgeous. I literally spent an hour exploring by using the parachute/grappling hook combo. The cutscenes and story are still just as lame as the first one's though, and I wish there was an auto aim system, but otherwise very, very cool

Kazenji
So is it better then the first ?

Phanteros
Way better.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Spartan005
Just bought this game yesterday and love it so far. The world is absoltuely enormous and gorgeous. I literally spent an hour exploring by using the parachute/grappling hook combo. The cutscenes and story are still just as lame as the first one's though, and I wish there was an auto aim system, but otherwise very, very cool

there is an auto aim system, to an extent anyway. as long as the reticule changes colour, then he's hitting what he's shooting at. so even if your crosshair isnt on the target, but is still red, then he'll hit it.

Morridini
Found this game on sale, bought it, and I am really loving it. It's like they took all the crazy cool stuff from the GTA series, and just amped it up. I've played for several hours now, and can't continue on with the story missions because I keep getting distracted on my way there.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Morridini
Found this game on sale, bought it, and I am really loving it. It's like they took all the crazy cool stuff from the GTA series, and just amped it up. I've played for several hours now, and can't continue on with the story missions because I keep getting distracted on my way there.

i know that feeling. the only thing that bugged me was the lack of interiors.

Barker
Great game. It's kind of too big. I have a friend who's done like 90% of the settlements and it's like.. HOW? haermm

Morridini
This fantastic game is getting a multiplayer mod, might want to rebuy this game on PC just to play the multiplayer.

1l0WWZNciQQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.