Annihilus vs. Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zenthepoet
Annihilus vs. Exodus

No prep and no one time powers..

Who would win?

Harbinger
Annihilus

zenthepoet
Originally posted by Harbinger
Annihilus

Any particular reason why you select Annihilus over Ex?

zenthepoet
I also was looking for an argument that would help argue Annihilus over Exodus.

leonidas
well, getting into anny's head kinda crippled moondragon. tp seemed pretty ineffective against him. doubt exodus would have better luck. without mindrape, his tk wouldn't be enough to put him down imo and i wouldn't be at all surprised if the ccr could drain exodus's shields and probably his power as well.

don't see exodus having too much of a chance in this tbh.

Nihilist
Annihilus takes the win due to the control rod, i dont think Exodus could mind rape him, Moondragon said his mind is tuff to comprehend as it just buzzes.

edit:Leo beat me to it.

zenthepoet
Originally posted by leonidas
well, getting into anny's head kinda crippled moondragon. tp seemed pretty ineffective against him. doubt exodus would have better luck. without mindrape, his tk wouldn't be enough to put him down imo and i wouldn't be at all surprised if the ccr could drain exodus's shields and probably his power as well.

don't see exodus having too much of a chance in this tbh.

Thats what I was thinking, that the CCR basically gives him an edge.

Thanks.

zenthepoet
Originally posted by Nihilist
Annihilus takes the win due to the control rod, i dont think Exodus could mind rape him, Moondragon said his mind is tuff to comprehend as it just buzzes.

edit:Leo beat me to it.

I didnt know that about Moondragon stating the buzzing thing. I gotta look that up. Thanks for the info.

Black bolt z
Annihilus ftw.

the ninjak
Control Rod and Quantum Bands + BADASS ATTITUDE! FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.