Brooklyns Finest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Just saw this...

Its solid but not great, at times its a stuck at a speed where its feels like please end this or do something, just meh...

The Nuul
The ending sucks.

Robtard
From the preview, it looks like a mess of New Jack City and Training Day, except both those movies were good; this looks meh, at best.

The Nuul
Yeah, its a meh.

Disappointing really.

Mr Parker
I plan on seeing this movie this week.

xJLxKing
Well, it disappoints me that they make a bad movie as this about my city. I really hated some of stuff about the movie. 7/10

jinXed by JaNx
so, i'll be ok if i pass on this one?

The Nuul
Its a rental or the other way......pirate shifty ninja

Not worth seeing on the big screen for the big bucks.

Darth Martin
Does Snipes play a big role in the film? Lot's of screen time?

The Nuul
Yes....a good amount, hes one of the main characters.

kmnick
Yeah, I wasn't really that big of a fan of it either. It was just okay.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah, its a meh.

Disappointing really.

just saw this movie over the weekend and totally agree with you.Its really dissapointing,really bad.Good thing I read the responses to this thread before seeing it cause I went in not expecting much otherise if I had really had my hopes up I would have been extremely pissed off.Man this film was boring as hell,total waste of time.Cant believe that Richard Geer and Wesley Snipes had smaller roles and Ethan Hawk was the one that had most the screentime.

Also hard to believe that they would want to do such a bad movie as this one.I figured with two big names stars in it,it had to be a really good film.Boy Geer and Snipes must not be getting very many film offers for them to want to do a crappy movie like this one was.

RQTBallGirl
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
so, i'll be ok if i pass on this one?

Yep...I really thought this would be a LOT better than it was. Like someone else posted, I was waiting on this one to END. Waste of money, would be worth a dollar redbox rental... wink

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by The Nuul
The ending sucks. It didn't suck, it was just predictable.

Tired-Hiker
I'll probably never see this movie. Ever.

Rogue Jedi
It's not that bad, dude. Ethan Hawke is great in it.

Tired-Hiker
Okay, maybe I'll rent it.

Rogue Jedi
Never mind, it sucks.

Tired-Hiker
Okay, I'll buy it on Blu-ray.

Rogue Jedi
You should, it's epic.

Tired-Hiker
I know, I've seen it like five times.

Rogue Jedi
Any good?

Tired-Hiker
Yeah, you should see it. It's not that bad.

Rogue Jedi
I might redbox it.

Tired-Hiker
bewbs

Rogue Jedi
STFU Donnie.

Tired-Hiker
The Chinaman is not the issue here.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
JDCd0DGykhw

Tired-Hiker
lolz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.