New Superman & Wonder Woman writer announced -- J. Michael Straczynski

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Starting with Superman 701 and Wonder Woman 601 in July, J. Michael Straczynski will be the writer for the both of the series.

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/03/08/j-michael-straczynski-to-write-superman-and-wonder-woman-starting-in-july/

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/03/08/no-limits-j-michael-straczynski-on-superman-wonder-woman/

Can you say: "Awesome"?

ha-som

JakeTheBank
Loved his work on Thor. No doubt JMS will kick ass here, as well.

BruceSkywalker
this is awesome.. i will buy these

-Pr-
i just wish they'd announce the bloody artists already...

kgkg
JMS woot!

roughrider
He's already written them in analogue form - Hyperion & Zarda from Supreme Power. How will he do with the Real McCoys, in a Non-MAX format?
If his Thor work is something to go by, Wonder Woman will be great.
But get ready for lengthy delays in his issues...

Cartesian Doubt
Im absolutley BUMMMING this.

Hopefully he's allowed to tell his own stories, the way Johns was allowed to, instead of being drafted in to do fill in likes Robinson. What a waste of talent that was.

IMO, if there is any book that can ruin a writer its Spider man. Followed by superman. JMS has already ballsed up one, here's hoping that was a one off.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Im absolutley BUMMMING this.

Hopefully he's allowed to tell his own stories, the way Johns was allowed to, instead of being drafted in to do fill in likes Robinson. What a waste of talent that was.

IMO, if there is any book that can ruin a writer its Spider man. Followed by superman. JMS has already ballsed up one, here's hoping that was a one off.

i shudder to think what robinson would have done had he been given free reign...

Cartesian Doubt
Originally posted by -Pr-
i shudder to think what robinson would have done had he been given free reign...

Good shudder, bad shudder ?

Original Smurph
Bad shudder.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Good shudder, bad shudder ?

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Bad shudder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.