Lorna Cole versus Mai Linh...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Lorna Cole (Lethal Weapon 3) versus Mai Linh (Live Free or Die Hard.)

H2H combat to the death. They fight in the garage from "Lethal Weapon 3", you know, where Lorna fought the wave of bad guys.

Sadako of Girth
Lorna is destroyed. Roll credits.

Robtard
This fight should have been in one of those large inflatable kiddy-pools, killed with KY Jelly and not to the death; to the orgasm.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
This fight should have been in one of those large inflatable kiddy-pools, killed with KY Jelly and not to the death; to the orgasm.

laughing laughing laughing

Whose?

Rogue Jedi
Make that scenario two. You (Whoever replies) is poolside as they filled, not KILLED, with KY Jelly, as they wrestle over the TV remote.

You are in a lazy boy recliner. Next to you is a TV tray with the following items:

Box of tissue
Tube sock
Ziploc bag
Bottle of lotion
Can of whipped cream
Large bowl of red Jello
Whip
A fully grown marmut
A jack o lantern
A pirated copy of Die Hard

And you have access to a water hose, laying on the ground beside you.

Lorna and Mai are wearing black two piece bikinis, also a skin tight white wife beater.

As you spank it, who gets most of your attention? Lorna or Mai?

As they wrestle on, they slowly get turned on, until they are kissing and clawing at each other, graduating into a session of 69 and tribbing.

Robtard
I'd Jackson Pollock both their faces, as they're both hot.

Rogue Jedi
You.....must.....choose.

Excuse me, I gotta look for some teabags.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Make that scenario two. You (Whoever replies) is poolside as they filled, not KILLED, with KY Jelly, as they wrestle over the TV remote.

You are in a lazy boy recliner. Next to you is a TV tray with the following items:

Box of tissue
Tube sock
Ziploc bag
Bottle of lotion
Can of whipped cream
Large bowl of red Jello
Whip
A fully grown marmut
A jack o lantern
A pirated copy of Die Hard

And you have access to a water hose, laying on the ground beside you.

Lorna and Mai are wearing black two piece bikinis, also a skin tight white wife beater.

As you spank it, who gets most of your attention? Lorna or Mai?

As they wrestle on, they slowly get turned on, until they are kissing and clawing at each other, graduating into a session of 69 and tribbing.

WTF is the tubesock for? I don't get that. I'm aware that it's a common "bates" item...but how the heck is it used?

And, lol at tr*bb*ng. I know what that is...so that means I'm cool...n'stuff.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
WTF is the tubesock for? I don't get that. I'm aware that it's a common "bates" item...but how the heck is it used?

You put it over your cock and musturbate until you cum, supposedly makes clean-up easier.

I'll never done it, as it like to squirt on myself or whomever happens to be close to me at the time.

Rogue Jedi
Scenario one: Tough call. Mai is faster than Lorna. She put the hurt on the McClane, that in itself is impressive. Lorna has more power, no doubt about that. She is also shown taking a group of 5-6 men and kicking the shit outta them, and she did the same while pregnant.

Lorna I think.

Two? Mai.

dadudemon
You put it over your cock and musturbate until you cum, supposedly makes clean-up easier.

I'll never done it, as it like to squirt on myself or whomever happens to be close to me at the time.

Dude, that seems like it'd hurt and you'd rub yourself raw. no expression

Rogue Jedi
No, dude, you shoot in the sock. You fap, then as you cum, you shoot in the sock.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Dude, that seems like it'd hurt and you'd rub yourself raw. no expression

Buy a detergent that softens. Wash your softs more often.

Rogue Jedi
I've never used a sock. I've used a ziploc bag. DDM knows the story.

Robtard
I've never used a sock. I've used a ziploc bag. DDM knows the story.

I know, I know, you freeze it; when you'd saved up enough, you make a popsicle and enjoy it on a hot day.

Rogue Jedi
I know, I know, you freeze it; when you'd saved up enough, you make a popsicle and enjoy it on a hot day. No sir, You're the one who admitted to a high protein intake in the supplement thread.

Robtard
No sir, You're the one who admitted to a high protein intake in the supplement thread.

Tuna, chicken, turkey, raw almonds and hummus, sir.

Cumsicles are all you, Mr. I-jerk-off-into-a-ziploc-bag.

Rogue Jedi
Tuna, chicken, turkey, raw almonds and hummus, sir.

Cumsicles are all you, Mr. I-jerk-off-into-a-ziploc-bag. Sock, bag, what's the difference?

I never said I jerked off in the bag.

Robtard
Lying now is poor form, sir.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, what I did, well, would only fuel the fire. You'd **** with me for all of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.