Broll Bearmantle v.s. Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Broll is really, really angry, some would say, raging.

Master Chief has his Mjolnir armour, but no ranged weapon, they start one mile apart. Chief must immediately start charging toward Broll, in an attempt to beat the living crap out of him. If he is totally immobilised or slain before hand, Broll wins, if he reaches Broll, and starst fighting him, he wins, regardless of whether he would actually win the fight.

Can Broll stop Chief from getting to him?

MooCowofJustice
Broll Bearmantle is probably one of the best names I have ever heard.

Can Broll run in the opposite direction to prevent Chief from getting to him?

ScreamPaste
mmm

Yes, but he may not do so in the form of a bear. That would be spite.

MooCowofJustice
Oh shit, he's actually a bear?

What game is this from?

Q'Anilia
Not sure how long you have gotten in the story yet, but Broll can transform into a cheetah as well as into a hawk. That and summoning thunderstorms can give him something to work with for a starter. There is a lot Broll can do. Master Chief is durable to a problematic degree though.

ScreamPaste
Well, Broll may not move in animal form. stick out tongue

And yes, Moo, Broll can turn into a bear. He's a very manly character from Warcraft. He gets angry and makes things die.

Q'Anilia
Broll Bearmantle is manly enough to convert straight guys.

zeroking24
Master chief

Phantom Miria
Enraged Broll should take it, if immobilization is all that is required.

XanatosForever
Did somebody say RAAGEE?!

Nah, I'm kidding. Actually, this is an awesome thread. Something different from the usual "derp derp who kills who derp derp" that's usually around.

Good stuff, Scream. thumb up

Ms.Marvel
chief stomps with ease. i havent read the op and i have no idea who broll bearmantle is.

XanatosForever
...Fail?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
chief stomps with ease. i havent read the op and i have no idea who broll bearmantle is.

It's good to see you upholding the values of a KMC debater with such dedication.

Ms.Marvel
i set the standard! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.