Champion of the Universe vs Forerunner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://www.comicvine.com/forerunner/29-44679/

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/champion/29-26081/

No gem, straight up fight.

Omega Vision
Forerunner seems to win a lot of her fights through some form of cheating. I think Chapion wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Forerunner seems to win a lot of her fights through some form of cheating. I think Chapion wins.

Cheating? She's gone up against top tiers because of her stats and the fact that she was a born fighter. It's the only reason her race even existed. To kill.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cheating? She's gone up against top tiers because of her stats and the fact that she was a born fighter. It's the only reason her race even existed. To kill.
Her best feats (defeating alternate Supermen, knocking down Monarch and sassing him) are examples of her winning due to external circumstances. In the first case she used Kryptonite most of the time (which is BS considering its been established before that kryptonite from other universes shouldn't effect Supermen of other universes) and in the latter case Monarch wasn't even trying and was rather amused that she would be so audacious.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Her best feats (defeating alternate Supermen, knocking down Monarch and sassing him) are examples of her winning due to external circumstances. In the first case she used Kryptonite most of the time (which is BS considering its been established before that kryptonite from other universes shouldn't effect Supermen of other universes) and in the latter case Monarch wasn't even trying and was rather amused that she would be so audacious.

She went throgh a whole lineups of JLA alterante members. Even killing some of them with her bare hands.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
She went throgh a whole lineups of JLA alterante members. Even killing some of them with her bare hands.
Featless alternates mostly. She's physically superior to Donna Troy. Okay fine, I don't see her taking on any real Superman (or Wonder Woman for that matter) in a fair fight.

Prep-Man
She's one of the only few mid-tiers or whatever who uses her speed effectively. She even gave the mage jla lineup fits. Champion has jobbed a lot, so I wouldn't be bragging about him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.