Onslaught vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys... Happy Dance

Onslaught vs Thanos

PIS,CIS OFF, BFR ON.. eek!

First fight its a Bar Brawl(no fancy powers)

Second fight is all powers allowed....(except prep time)

.. Happy Dance

galactusischere
I say Thanos.

Black bolt z
1embarrasmentnslught
2:thanos

pinksushi1
LOL. Onslaught had trouble releasing an electromagnetic pulse across only Manhattan.

Thanos can do much more than that.

Black bolt z
Physically isn't onslught stronger?In bar type fight was specified.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Priest
Thanos wins both.

h1a8
Onslaught. This is spite like hell.

JakeTheBank
That Skrull-chin lookin' guy.

h1a8
Onslaught will pawn Thanos 10000000000000/10

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8

lol

Harbinger
Scientifically proven formula, folks.

kgkg
Thanos

nicamarvin
Originally posted by kgkg
Thanos .. confused

kgkg
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.. confused Wins

JakeTheBank
Flawless Victory

h1a8
Brutality. Onslaught wins.

quanchi112
Brutality. Onslaught wins. Based on which showings?

JakeTheBank
Thanos will use a Friendship on Onslaught.

h1a8
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on which showings?
Based on the Juggernaut debacle

Nihilist
Thanos

quanchi112
Based on the Juggernaut debacle How's that relevant for Thanos?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos with ease in both

Kid Kurdy
Onslaught easily.

Onslaught > Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He's not greater than Thanos h2h and certainly not greater than Thanos in a prep war. Thanos and very easily

the Darkone
Thanos in both, Thanos is too versatile.

SouthSpawn
In real life, as if these guys were real.

Onslaught no contest.

If we are talking about forum rules, than Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What are people basing Onslaught winning h2h on?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What are people basing Onslaught winning h2h on?

Nothing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Correct my friend.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Onslaught easily.

Onslaught > Thanos. Based on?

h1a8
Based on easily piercing Juggs like nothing.

Enyalus
Based on easily piercing Juggs like nothing.
PIS is off in this match. And that feat was purely PIS, which makes it inadmissible. The very nature of Juggernaut's powers and 20+ years of comic history shows that it was.

bbrem123
onslaught has more raw power by far

and pysically i will go with thanos he can just take to much punishment for onslaught to put him down

even with onslaughts raw power advantage i just cant see it putting thanos down

Enyalus
You think first-form Onslaught has more raw power than Thanos?

bbrem123
well it depends...if it his power alone no but with x-man and franklin yes...and his second form thanos cant do jackshit physically

Enyalus
Originally posted by bbrem123
well it depends...if it his power alone no but with x-man and franklin yes...and his second form thanos cant do jackshit physically
Okay. But I was under the impression this thread was using Onslaught under his own power. Not with any outside amps (Nate and Franklin.) Otherwise, I could use Thanos with his Cosmic Cube or something. stick out tongue

bbrem123
Originally posted by Enyalus
Okay. But I was under the impression this thread was using Onslaught under his own power. Not with any outside amps (Nate and Franklin.) Otherwise, I could use Thanos with his Cosmic Cube or something. stick out tongue

very true lol...well in that case thanos all the way

h1a8
PIS is off in this match. And that feat was purely PIS, which makes it inadmissible. The very nature of Juggernaut's powers and 20+ years of comic history shows that it was.
Well if that is the case then Juggs beats Thanos 10000000000000/10 without bfr.

h1a8
Onslaught wins 100000000000000/10 this is spite

Enyalus
Well if that is the case then Juggs beats Thanos 10000000000000/10 without bfr.
In a slugfest with no exotic powers, I'd agree.

Still, Juggernaut isn't in this thread. And first form Onslaught would get embarrassed by Thanos.

h1a8
Did Onslaught have Franklin Richards, X-man, etc. when he did what he did to Juggs?

Enyalus
Did Onslaught have Franklin Richards, X-man, etc. when he did what he did to Juggs?
No.

h1a8
Then he wins like hell over Thanos. Giving him those and this is superspite.

Enyalus
Then he wins like hell over Thanos. Giving him those and this is superspite.
With those two amping him he lost a slugfest to Mindless Hulk. What does that tell you? One of those events were PIS.

I'd go with the Juggernaut event being that one event.

h1a8
With those two amping him he lost a slugfest to Mindless Hulk. What does that tell you? One of those events were PIS.

I'd go with the Juggernaut event being that one event.

How do u know how strong the Mindless Hulk was? Some even say that Onslaught allowed Hulk to do that so that he can be released (IDK).

Juggs is either indestructible to all physical force or he isn't. If he is then you are right, it is PIS. If he isn't then it can't be PIS as Onslaught doesn't have a majority of (if any) showings or appearances that contradict him being able to do that.

Spider-man for example has many many appearances that say he shouldn't have beat Firelord. Thus it was PIS.

Enyalus
Juggs is either indestructible to all physical force or he isn't. If he is then you are right, it is PIS.
He is, unless against certain magics (which I don't know if you consider physical or not.) So it was PIS, yes.

h1a8
Well then this would be a fight then.

Enyalus
Well then this would be a fight then.
Not really. Onslaught was damaged and almost killed by an amped Bishop. Thanos' blasts have nearly matched the output of the In-Betweener.

h1a8
Not really. Onslaught was damaged and almost killed by an amped Bishop. Thanos' blasts have nearly matched the output of the In-Betweener. I don't believe that. How was Bishop amped? Onslaught tanked attacks >>>>Bishop's attack. So that incident could be probably view as Superman and the exploding gas station.
From what I know, Onslaught is almost completely indestructible and more durable than any being on Earth (except Juggs). This is writer's intentions and what is view to be. Also Onslaught is more than his physical shell. I see Onslaught easily ripping Thanos apart.

And energy can block energy. Doesn't matter how strong one is over the other. Energy isn't matter, and all travels at light speed.

Wild Shadow
not all energy travels at light speed.... geek

Enyalus
laughing out loud I'm going to use H1's argument from now on.

Writers intention for Thanos was to be the avatar of Death itself and the only people capable of killing him are the avatar of Life and Drax. Thanos wins 'cause that's what his writer intended!!!!!

h1a8
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
not all energy travels at light speed.... geek

I know. My point was that since it can't go faster then it is easily seen how HV can block the OE or two beings fighting in comics have their energy beams cancel with each other.

h1a8
laughing out loud I'm going to use H1's argument from now on.

Writers intention for Thanos was to be the avatar of Death itself and the only people capable of killing him are the avatar of Life and Drax. Thanos wins 'cause that's what his writer intended!!!!!

A ko is a win too.

Enyalus
A ko is a win too.
Onslaught is Xavier and Magneto. Magneto is just barely class 100 when he amps. Onslaught is NOT that much stronger on his own. No where near Thanos' level. And that psionic armor of his was damaged by Bishop, Cyclops, and I think X-Man, too. So he's far from indestructible.

h1a8
Onslaught is Xavier and Magneto. Magneto is just barely class 100 when he amps. Onslaught is NOT that much stronger on his own. No where near Thanos' level. And that psionic armor of his was damaged by Bishop, Cyclops, and I think X-Man, too. So he's far from indestructible.

No! It is mentioned by Marvel that Onslaught has practically limitless strength and that both Xavier and Magneto's power were amplified many fold in him. He had their powers to the Xth degree. Adding in Franklin Richards and Xman and he is far above that.

Also Onslaught tanked attacks >>>>than the attacks you named. Thus I view it as the exploding gas station incident.

Enyalus
No! It is mentioned by Marvel that Onslaught has practically limitless strength
Limitless psionic strength, yeah. The entire astral plane was practically Onslaught's b*tch. Limitless physical strength? No.

Also Onslaught tanked attacks >>>>than the attacks you named. Thus I view it as the exploding gas station incident.
Like what? Using his shielding he took some attacks. But I'd love to know what impressed you so much about his physical durability...because Thanos has him beat easily.

quanchi112
Based on easily piercing Juggs like nothing. That's it, really?

pinksushi1

Limitless psionic strength, yeah. The entire astral plane was practically Onslaught's b*tch. Limitless physical strength? No.

Like what? Using his shielding he took some attacks. But I'd love to know what impressed you so much about his physical durability...because Thanos has him beat easily.

Was it? Isn't the Shadow King the ruler of the astral plane? I realize that Onslaught was drawing all of the psionic energy off of the astral plane, but I am not so sure that Onslaught was the ruler of the astral plane.

Enyalus
For all intensive purposes, Onslaught ruled the astral plane. He locked Nate Gray out of it and beat Phoenix on it. And then yeah, the note about him drawing all the psionic energy off the astral plane from every living thing.

pinksushi1
For all intensive purposes, Onslaught ruled the astral plane. He locked Nate Gray out of it and beat Phoenix on it. And then yeah, the note about him drawing all the psionic energy off the astral plane from every living thing.

Onslaught did not defeat Phoenix on the astral plane. That was an illusion. I don't know where you get that impression. Onslaught was merely trying to trick Phoenix into becoming his ally.

leonidas
uber bump because it's a good thread. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.