Dark Link vs. Dark Samus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Link's evil counterpart from Orcarina of Time fights Samus' evil counterpart from the Metroid Prime games.

In this fight, the battle will take place at Aether as it collapses around them. The floor is a huge puddle for Dark Link to appear and reappear whenever. Time limit before the place is fully destroyed is twenty minutes. Dark Samus will have the Shrapnel Beam, super missiles, and Boost Ball.

Can Link's evil counterpart defeat Dark Samus or will he get a heavy dose of Phazon up the ass?

For the record, I'm not making this spite since I think this fight would be interesting so please lollovelinkclub, do not rebel by being off topic. I'm trying to be respectful this time.

MooCowofJustice
I think Dark Link wins.

Now, bring on Superman vs Goku.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

Dude, why!? Youre ruining a good thread with Dark Link in it. Have you no shame?

ares834
I think Dark Link wins.

SUpes wins...

Sin_Volvagia
This is easily spite. Dark Samus moves way faster than Young Link with a bunny hood and Dark Link has nothing to harm her with.

The Scenario
Dark Samus wins, as there is nothing Dark Link can do to harm it.

MooCowofJustice
I'm failin' to get how Dark Samus hits Dark Link.

The Scenario
Latent phaon radiation surrounding her, as well as Dark Aether's corrosive atmosphere. Or simply shooting everywhere.

MooCowofJustice
Where is there evidence that Dark Link has physiology similar to that of a human? By technical definition, he is a being of the Dark, and would not be harmed by Dark Aether. And through a lack of human physiology, Phazon as well.

I will also take this opportunity to show everyone who thinks we lollovelinkclubers use nothing but fanboy theory, what a real fanboy theory is:

Dark Link is the exact opposite of Link. Evil, a being of the Dark. Through this we could assume he has a Dark version of the Master Sword, which would protect him from Good Magic, be unable to be touched by one with a pure heart, and slay Good.

That is not my real argument, and it doesn't even work since we have Dark Samus. But, that is what a real fanboy theory would be.

Q'Anilia
Dark Link is the exact opposite of Link. Evil, a being of the Dark. Through this we could assume he has a Dark version of the Master Sword, which would protect him from Good Magic, be unable to be touched by one with a pure heart, and slay Good

I don't know too much about the Zelda universe, but even I could argue this point efficiently.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, but it's totally unfounded. erm

Q'Anilia
And a stupid point, even for a blinded fanboy stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
That too.

Q'Anilia
I fail to see why you brought that example up, though. Just to have it said? Doesn't feel like it had any relevance to the thread or to anything anyone in this thread has said.

MooCowofJustice
I will also take this opportunity to show everyone who thinks we lollovelinkclubers use nothing but fanboy theory, what a real fanboy theory is:

stick out tongue

The Scenario
I'll let Dark Link escape Dark Aether, but nothing escapes phazon. Just because he isn't human doesn't mean phazon won't affect him. Besides, weaponized phazon destroys things on the atomic level, which will simply end Dark Link.

MooCowofJustice
So what is it that allows Dark Samus to feed off of Phazon?

I am pretty confident Dark Link can dodge a Samus shot.

Q'Anilia
stick out tongue

Didn't answer my question, unfortunately.

MooCowofJustice
It answers why I said it. But no it doesn't actually have any relevance to this thread.

Edit: Just re read the OP, this is actually on Aether, not Dark Aether. So the atmosphere wouldn't have harmed him anyway.

Ms.Marvel
why do you guys buy into her shenanigans? laughing out loud

MooCowofJustice
WHAT?! I did not intend to buy any shenanigans. >_>

Ms.Marvel
you totally did! eek!

MooCowofJustice
So, my last name is incredibly difficult to pronounce correctly. And on an old forum I used to visit, some of the members had thought since they first got to know me that I was Irish. A little later on I told them my last name, they failed hard at saying it. So they eventually just got to calling me flannigan. And whenever I made jokes they would all just reply with "Enough of these flannigan shenanigans!"

/random story.

Ms.Marvel
In actuality the North won the Civil War which would lead many to think America was an oppressed country led by Nobunaga, but he was a weak daimyo, therefore his connection to the internet made him lag whenever he played Unreal Tournament 2010, so he decided to use milk instead of water to make oatmeal and it came out much better so he took a picture of his lightbulb and it works. Samus wins IMO.

MooCowofJustice
Enough of your flannigan shenanigans.

The Scenario
Hm, I must have misread the OP. Aether never collapsed at any point; it was Dark Aether that had a timed battle with Dark Samus as it collapsed.

Anyway, Dark Samus is sort of a being composed entirely of phazon, with a small amount of Samus' genetic material. It was created when the Metroid Prime absorbed Samus's Phazon Suit. All of its weapons are phazon based and capable of causing total atomic disruption. Similarly, Dark Samus can only be defeated by total atomic disruption, something usually only weaponized phazon can cause. She's perfectly capable of surviving Aether's collapse, as she actually did survive Dark Aether's.

Believe it or not, Nemesis X has actually weakened Dark Samus for this battle. However, that shrapnel beam is a continuous stream of small shots, like some combination of a shotgun and a minigun. The super missile (actually hyper missile since it's phazon based) is a powerful weapon with a huge blast radius. The boost ball is just Dark Samus zooming around ramming things really quickly.

I still say Dark Samus wins.

MooCowofJustice
I've seen all those attacks. And the only one I think Dark Link might have trouble dodging is the Hyper Missile. But I lack general knowledge of Zelda 2, so I was just arguing for a stalemate.

The Scenario
I don't really see how Dark Link could dodge the attacks. Jumping on a sword is one thing, but the scattershot is huge and continuous. Dark Samus could just keep firing until it hits.

Sin_Volvagia
I've seen all those attacks. And the only one I think Dark Link might have trouble dodging is the Hyper Missile. But I lack general knowledge of Zelda 2, so I was just arguing for a stalemate.

This is Dark Link from OoT. He gets wasted really fast.

Cyner
The difference here is that Dark Link is a spiritual entity created from unknown means while Dark Samus is Metroid Prime with some SamusDNA. If we knew more about him we could give a better determination. From feats and knowledge available I have to agree that Dark Samus takes it.

BloodRain
Originally posted by The Scenario
I don't really see how Dark Link could dodge the attacks. Jumping on a sword is one thing, but the scattershot is huge and continuous. Dark Samus could just keep firing until it hits.

^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.