Yamamoto vs LSS Browley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImANoob
so yah who do you think will win in a hand to hand fight between these 2 and browley doesnt get his power ups.

King Kandy
Hand to hand? It would be rape even without that restriction but that just makes this tragic.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by ImANoob
so yah who do you think will win in a hand to hand fight between these 2 and browley doesnt get his power ups.

LSS Browley without powerups wins.

~ So...much...fail...can't...stop...laughing...

ImANoob
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
LSS Browley without powerups wins.

~ So...much...fail...can't...stop...laughing... how is it a fail cus imo yamamoto can match him in hand to hand did you see the latest chapter out where he punches wonderweiss

King Kandy
your opinion is wrong.

ImANoob
who are you to say my opinion is wrong you are wrong

King Kandy
What exactly would make you believe Yamamoto could match someone who destroyed a galaxy...

ImANoob
what makes me think that is that it is HAND TO HAND he cant use any of his energy blasting powers

King Kandy
IT is hand to hand, that only means Yamamoto dies harder because Broly has easily tanked blows from planet-busters with no damage whatsoever, what can Yamamoto do to him?

ImANoob
again those "planet busters" can't bust a planet with their fist by punching it so there is a difference

wakkawakkawakka
Oh! So its supposed to be Broly? My bad! Yamamoto is put in his place in this fight. Yamamoto would probably be embarrassed to see someone even more ripped than he is.

yungz22
broly destroyed a planet with a gesture yama at best is city busting thats it

Kento
Originally posted by yungz22
broly destroyed a planet with a gesture yama at best is city busting thats it stick out tongue But not with his hands.

But yea unless Yamamoto is in the thousand ton range (if not more) he's not going to be doing much to hurt Broli. Course I don't read Bleach.....

. Hitosu Moriko
(reported)

No End N Site
The guy who reported this thread got banned?!

NemeBro
Broly jumped off of a cliff once.

The entire cliff collapsed from the force.

This is the guy who quakes the ground by slowly walking.

Broly punches him into a smear across the ground.

King Kandy
Originally posted by ImANoob
again those "planet busters" can't bust a planet with their fist by punching it so there is a difference
You don't understand, Broly TOOK the planet busting blasts and was fine, i'm not saying he'll be using them. But it shows that Yamamoto is too weak to hurt him.

Ms.Marvel
OOC who is browley?

ImANoob
your right now i get what you were saying ok i agree with you now

ImANoob
unless yamamoto hits him in that one spot in his stomach which then he might have a chance to win

King Kandy
No, he won't even be able to do that. If he punched Broly's stomach, all he'd get is a broken hand. Broly is way, way faster than him as well, so he won't even get the chance.

Evilbigfoot
Any Dragon Ball Z character>Bleach characters.

Brolly is immortal. laughing

Nephthys
Yamamoto crushes him with his planet-sized man dick.

Q99
Originally posted by Evilbigfoot
Any Dragon Ball Z character>Bleach characters.

Not so!

There's Mr. Satan and Yajirobi. wink

But any with power to speak of? Yes, totally yes. The huge blasts that 2nd Release Ulquiorra and Ichigo were tossing out, the strongest attacks we've seen in the series thus far? Krillan can toss those out like candy if he wanted to, all day.

If we assume Yamamoto can throw out blasts, say, 20 times as powerful, Krillan and Yamcha and Tien still stomp him effortlessly.

Bleach is the most powerful of the current big 3 series, but DBZ is still on an entirely different scale. Most shounen fight series doesn't get that powerful (late Yu Yu Hakusho compares to early DBZ, but that's about it).

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Q99
Bleach is the most powerful of the current big 3 series, but DBZ is still on an entirely different scale. Most shounen fight series doesn't get that powerful (late Yu Yu Hakusho compares to early DBZ, but that's about it).

What? Think about what you are saying when you make such claims. One Piece has had city busting characters almost since the start of the series, and the showings are only getting more devastating. I can think of at least three different One Piece characters off of the top of my head that are literal island busters. Bleach barely has city busting attacks involved with it thus far.

dadudemon
Yamamoto wins this, easily.

It's no contest.

Yamamoto, with his Bankai, is a multi-verse buster.

Multi-verse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>galaxy.

FACT!

Don't believe me? Yamamoto says he can't use his bankai, when he fought Shunsui and Ukitakki, because it would damage the multi-verse.

Also, Broli can't see Yamamoto because he's a soul reaper.

Pwned!

Q99
Originally posted by XanatosForever
What? Think about what you are saying when you make such claims. One Piece has had city busting characters almost since the start of the series, and the showings are only getting more devastating. I can think of at least three different One Piece characters off of the top of my head that are literal island busters. Bleach barely has city busting attacks involved with it thus far.

Lesse, I can think of Enel and Whitebeard... dunno about the third. Which one are you thinking of? Kizaru?

Some of the very top OP characters can compete with Bleach in some categories, but that kind of power is far more common in Bleach and Captains tend to be more well rounded than high-end OP characters.

Offense between the high OP characters and Bleach characters isn't that far apart in any case though, they both max out in more-or-less the same league. I don't think we've seen an attack that hits that does as much damage as those of second-form Ulquiorra, though Enel's ultimate attack presumably would do more and we didn't see with what he destroyed his own island, whether it was a single attack or just raining down the likes of what we saw.

The OP characters don't have the travel speed of Bleach characters except for Kizaru and Enel, flash step covers a lot more ground than the speed techniques in OP.

Even Whitebeard is vulnerable to guns (Logia users aren't, but not through shear toughness). Ichigo simply grabbed one of Ulquiorra's mega shots. So toughness pretty clearly goes to Bleach, with a minor exception in Logia being immune to a fair amount of things entirely.

So yea, I'd say Bleach is a bit above OP in the power charts. *Not* the same kind of gap that exists between either of them and DBZ, of course, they're far closer, but high-powered characters are more common in Bleach than OP, the normal scale is higher.

wakkawakkawakka
Although a lot of people with testify to this...I just have to put out this one fact.

Shaman King>>>>The big Shouen 3(One Piece, Naruto,Bleach). Especially towards the close of the manga.More specifically it kind of like this...

Hao Asakura>>>>>>>>>>>>>The top tier fighters of each of those three series. I'm not sure how they compare to the DBZ characters or Broly in general but he is a beast. Oh and One Piece does have better destruction feats than Bleach and is physically superior to bleach so DBZ shouldn't have any problems.

Q99
Hao is a beast.

---
What are One Piece's best destruction feats? Especially aside from Enel? The blasts that Ulquiorra and Ichigo threw caused more area destruction than Whitebeard's quakes.

In speed and toughness, even moderately big hitters like shichibukai and vice admirals are below any of the Bleach captains. At most, only the top-top OPers can compare.

Ridley_Prime
Brolly is immortal. laughing
The sun says otherwise.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Q99
Lesse, I can think of Enel and Whitebeard... dunno about the third. Which one are you thinking of? Kizaru?

Some of the very top OP characters can compete with Bleach in some categories, but that kind of power is far more common in Bleach and Captains tend to be more well rounded than high-end OP characters.

Offense between the high OP characters and Bleach characters isn't that far apart in any case though, they both max out in more-or-less the same league. I don't think we've seen an attack that hits that does as much damage as those of second-form Ulquiorra, though Enel's ultimate attack presumably would do more and we didn't see with what he destroyed his own island, whether it was a single attack or just raining down the likes of what we saw.

The OP characters don't have the travel speed of Bleach characters except for Kizaru and Enel, flash step covers a lot more ground than the speed techniques in OP.

Even Whitebeard is vulnerable to guns (Logia users aren't, but not through shear toughness). Ichigo simply grabbed one of Ulquiorra's mega shots. So toughness pretty clearly goes to Bleach, with a minor exception in Logia being immune to a fair amount of things entirely.

So yea, I'd say Bleach is a bit above OP in the power charts. *Not* the same kind of gap that exists between either of them and DBZ, of course, they're far closer, but high-powered characters are more common in Bleach than OP, the normal scale is higher.

I think you're taking the top showings from Bleach and not comparing them to the consistent standard showings from One Piece. At the start of the series Luffy was already powerful to fend off giant sea creatures solo, and he wasn't even close to using Gear or Haki.

There's been no situation where any of the Rokushiki users needed to attempt using Soru for long distances, so there's no way to really say they can't, and that doesn't mean that Soru wouldn't be fast enough to keep up with flash step.

Most of the Gotei 13's showings haven't even been building busters, with exceptions. The personality of the zanpaku-to and their wielders means that they won't always manifest as something capable of laying waste to an area. Going by spiritual pressure and comparison showings, I think it's safe to say that most, if not all, Gotei 13 high ranked officers are building busters, probably able to one-shot a small town.

How many traditional projectile weapons have you seen in Bleach? Just because Whitebeard, weakened to the brink of death and still managing to kick ass, was brought down by a hail of gunfire, it doesn't mean his durability is bad. Overall, the standard showings of OP have been consistently powerful and only getting stronger since the series began. If there's any reason that Bleach can keep up, it's because of the characters' tendencies to suddenly jump to a higher power level, and that really is mostly on Ichigo.

NemeBro
Luffy in like chapter four or something was able to go from the top of a Marine HQ to the ground and intercepted bullets from hitting Cobi and Zoro.

This is Luffy at the very start of the manga. Characters get much faster later on, with Kalifa, one of the weakest of CP9, being calced to be moving at about mach 9.

Enel was mentioned... Enel could solo nearly all of Bleach, other than Barragan and his rot powers, what does he have to fear from them? Ditto can be said with guys like Kizaru, Aokiji, Akainu... Shit, nearly any Logia.

Enel with Maxim completely disintegrated an island, no, not just the island, all of the sea clouds below it as well, and claimed the next one would do the same to all of Skypiea. Enel also before acquiring Maxim apparently destroyed his home island of Bilkan. Aokiji surrounded an entire island with ice and has create gigantic ice-bergs. Whitebeard casually devastated Marinford, which, fun fact, is far larger than the area Ulquiorra's blast hit. Blackbeard and Ace's blasts both covered half of the respective island they were one. And what about Kuma, when he single-handedly bested the Straw Hats with that gigantic blast?

Garp, Jozu, Whitebeard, Luffy, Magellan, Sentomaru, Jinbei, these are a few guys who are far more powerful physically than about any Bleach character.

OP is the strongest of the Big 3 shounen manga right now, with Bleach in second, and Naruto far behind both.

Hellspawn28
You mean Broly right? You think a muti city block buster against a casual star buster is a good idea...Why?

danteiscool
Broly would win but he'd take some damage from the continous barrage of Yamamoto's punches to the wound he got as a baby.

Endless Mike
Obviously Brolly. Don't put DBZ characters against the likes of Bleach/Naruto/One Piece

Q99
Enel was mentioned... Enel could solo nearly all of Bleach, other than Barragan and his rot powers, what does he have to fear from them? Ditto can be said with guys like Kizaru, Aokiji, Akainu... Shit, nearly any Logia.

Many Bleach attacks affect the soul.

Eh, I don't think that's been demonstrated. We saw Grimmjow and Kenpachi destroyed and tossing around massive stone columns very casually.

There's definitely no 'far more' happening.

I don't think so, the area he hit was kilometers across. And also, the areas he hit were gone, while Marineford is still there, just damaged and shook up.

In the latest chapter we were also told that just the flame Yamamoto had released earlier in the battle would destroy an area "exponentially greater" than the town. We also know Hitsugaya's snowflake of death move has a potential area effect of miles when used in shikai mode, let alone bankai.

Maxim I'll grant you, but that was a special charged attack, the others aren't above Bleach attacks. Their attacks max at more-or-less the same scale.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Many Bleach attacks affect the soul.

Eh, I don't think that's been demonstrated. We saw Grimmjow and Kenpachi destroyed and tossing around massive stone columns very casually.

There's definitely no 'far more' happening.

I don't think so, the area he hit was kilometers across. And also, the areas he hit were gone, while Marineford is still there, just damaged and shook up.

In the latest chapter we were also told that just the flame Yamamoto had released earlier in the battle would destroy an area "exponentially greater" than the town. We also know Hitsugaya's snowflake of death move has a potential area effect of miles when used in shikai mode, let alone bankai.

Maxim I'll grant you, but that was a special charged attack, the others aren't above Bleach attacks. Their attacks max at more-or-less the same scale. Show me a single Bleach character "affecting the soul" besides Yammy's weak ass Gonzui. A Zanpakuto does not cut the soul, hell, souls are not even intangible in Bleach, Chad beat the shit out of one with a telephone pole.

We saw Jozu lift a million ton iceberg, and Garp throw a million+ ton cannonball, Sengoku can physically restrain Garp and can become even stronger with his fruit. We have seen Luffy level entire palaces physically. Magellan stopped Gear 3 Luffy's attack with one hand. Whitebeard physically killed a giant in a single punch and treated Blackbeard like a vagina. Sentomaru... I cannot actually remember what he can do, lawl.

Whitebeard casually did this, as if he was just pulling some blinds down.

http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/564/08-09/

Compare that to the area Ulq's blast covered... Which did not destroy anything by the way.

Yamamoto is an exception, and the single most destructive character in Bleach just far, he is pretty leet.

wakkawakkawakka
I think it unfair to compare One Piece to Bleach in physical power. Its just as bad as saying Gai from Naruto owns Garp and Whitebeard at the same time. I really hope I'm not struck by lightning for that statement.

But moving on! Ulquiorra's mini-nuke made a crater somewhere out in the desert.....that's something right? And Yamamoto's is apparently a city buster so that's something to look at.

You can blast me with fact for this statement right here but Hao craps on most of One Piece's feats.(That's right I said it)

Evilbigfoot
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The sun says otherwise.

Immortal as of he can't get killed by other, er, individuals. wink

Q99
Chad has spiritual power he was channeling, even before it fully manifested as an arm. Yea, they're physical to other soul-stuff, but that's part of the point. Every time someone who's a soul reaper or hollow is being cut, that's their soul. We see them leave their bodies behind often enough, and their normal forms are made of soul-particles.

Zanpaku-to literally means soul-cutter sword.

It's a central premise of the series.

(Plus there's enough funky zanpaku-to powers, some of 'em are bound to work on various Logia).

Originally posted by NemeBro

Compare that to the area Ulq's blast covered... Which did not destroy anything by the way.

It blew a huge hole in the giant stone dome on a glancing hit, in a lesser form.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/347/06/

That dome is multi-kilometers across, so that's a lotta mass destroyed.

The latter one, that missed, made a blast almost the size of the city and did blow up some plateau things that might've been huge buildings or natural formations that were caught in it's area. It wasn't just empty desert that was hit.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q99
Chad has spiritual power he was channeling, even before it fully manifested as an arm. Yea, they're physical to other soul-stuff, but that's part of the point. Every time someone who's a soul reaper or hollow is being cut, that's their soul. We see them leave their bodies behind often enough, and their normal forms are made of soul-particles.

(Plus there's enough funky zanpaku-to powers, some of 'em are bound to work on various Logia).

It blew a huge hole in the giant stone dome on a glancing hit, in a lesser form.

The latter one, that missed, made a blast almost the size of the city and did blow up some plateau things that might've been huge buildings or natural formations that were caught in it's area. It wasn't just empty desert that was hit.

You make good points.

Ulq's blast didn't only destroy it, it vaped it. That's even more energetic than a large explosion. It takes more energy to vape crap than to just blow it up.

Also, Chad beating Hollow's with anything physical more than proves that souls can be beat down by any physical thing.

And the opposite is also true: Ichigo saved the day, multiple times, for humans. Some aware, some not aware.

One thing, though: Broli cannot see Yamamoto.

No End N Site
Would Broly even feel Yamamoto hittin'im?

dadudemon
Originally posted by No End N Site

Well, that's true. Broli like...pushed Goku's knee down when Goku super knee kicked him in the Jaw. And he wasn't even injured. He just kept laughing.

There's probably not a single person in Bleach that could take a SSJ Goku knee to the chin, and not have their face shatter.

Q99

I'd think so.

I mean, it wouldn't *hurt* him, even if Yamamoto did a blast similar to the one just released from Wonderweiss that'd destroy 'exponentially more than the town,' but his nerves would say, 'yea, something's touching me'.

No End N Site
It's a stalemate. Broly prolly can't see Yamamoto and Yamamoto can't really hurt'im. Not really sure if Broly can sense his chi.

Ridley_Prime
Immortal as of he can't get killed by other, er, individuals. wink
Not true really. Goku even said that this guy might be stronger than him.

zPb0Ky0f2kQ

Q99
It's a stalemate. Broly prolly can't see Yamamoto and Yamamoto can't really hurt'im. Not really sure if Broly can sense his chi.

Broly can always just blast the entire area, he doesn't need a precise hit or anything.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99

The latter one, that missed, made a blast almost the size of the city and did blow up some plateau things that might've been huge buildings or natural formations that were caught in it's area. It wasn't just empty desert that was hit. 1. And clearly so did the telephone pole.

No seriously, there is a reason a Hollow has to eat someone's entire body to eat their soul.

They cannot directly cut souls.

2. First of all, no proof anything was vaporised, we do not see the blast as it hits the ceiling, and we can clearly see rubble falling her:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/347/03/

This leads me to believe it was shattered, not vaped.

And it is a relatively thin ceiling, made of stone. Impressive, not particularly so in comparison to Whitebeard's casual shifting of an entire island and of the earth around the island.

Blew up some of those stone pillars, right? Does not compare to Whitebeard, Enel, and probably not Blackbeard or Ace.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Q99
Broly can always just blast the entire area, he doesn't need a precise hit or anything. Thought it was a fist fight.

NemeBro
Broly can randomly flail his arms around the area, if one even grazes Yama he will be torn in half.

Q99
Thought it was a fist fight.

Oh, HtH.

Hmm...

Broly can still just punch back and swing around to fill an area whenever Yamamoto hits. After all, if Old Man Yama is close enough to throw a punch, Broly is too.

Q99
Originally posted by NemeBro

2. First of all, no proof anything was vaporised, we do not see the blast as it hits the ceiling, and we can clearly see rubble falling her:

I don't see any rubble on that page, just some ceiling falling, and they're no-where near the area that was hit. They also noted no great 'thud' that'd accompany such a great mass falling if most of it reached the bottom, just some shaking during the blast itself.

On the previous page, we see a few small bits flying up, but only at the very edge.

Not the little stone pillars that jut at angles and are pretty skinny, which were shattered left and right by attacks (even Grimmjow's little darts).

Bottom of this page. See those little buildings? Those were revealed to be pretty big earlier (here. Note the full-sized 5+ meter tall trees are tiny next to the block buildings, they're maybe 30-40 meters feet tall). And in the distance, those plateaus. Those're a whole lot bigger than the little stone pillars, and not coming up at angles. Probably hundreds of meters tall.

And next page, we see at least one of them half-destroyed by just the edge of a blast (and probably more completely engulfed) that's many kilometers across, and from that we can tell they're quite solid and the part hit is just gone.

Shaking Marineford is impressive, but if it was hit by that, Marineford would not be there. Enel with the Maxim is the only thing that compares.

Ulq can repeatedly fire those on his own.

Darth Angel
This is not even a fight, Yamamoto is the strongest bleach characters, but still a bleach character is nothing to any strong DBZ character. Piccolo could already blow cities in dragon ball and LSSJ Broly is literally millions of times stronger then him, he can wipe out planets with a single blast.

Seriously, ryujin jakka would be like a sauna to broly, yamamoto would be dead with 1 punch...

dvampire
yamamoto isn't going down by one punch, I give the Bleach characters much more credit than that. physically the Bleach characters has established themselves pretty well in the strength department, with feats that could rival DBZ's. If yamamoto loses it'll come from ki blasts IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.