BlackBolt vs Starfire, Ms. Marvel(karla & Danver)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
ko,kill cis on, ko, kill....

Black panther traveling back to his ancient earth city to pick up the last remaining equipment and supplies sees Starfire rummaging and going through what she perceives to be alien or advance abandon technology in the rubble.

BB lands silently and reaches to touch starfire and let her know of his presence. she turns around startled and punches BB...

the fight begins.

Ms Marvel(karla) shows up under Norman osborn's notice to investigate the flying activity in that area...

Ms. Marvel(carol) has bn chasing Karla down hoping to talk to her or kick her @$$ not yet deciding what to do...

BB assumes the worse and has decided to engage all the ladies.

Original Smurph
Black Bolt wrecks their shit.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Original Smurph
Black Bolt wrecks their shit.

Konton
Not sure exactly what type of energy he generates, but if Carol can absorb his scream... Binary wrecks HIS shit.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Konton
Not sure exactly what type of energy he generates, but if Carol can absorb his scream... Binary wrecks HIS shit. Why would he need to scream?

He can one-shot Carol with his fist.

Konton
I don't think he's one shotting anyone here, physically. Carol herself is one of the best tactical flying bricks in Marvel, too.

He'd have to rely on his energy and transmutation IMO.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Konton
I don't think he's one shotting anyone here, physically. Carol herself is one of the best tactical flying bricks in Marvel, too.

He'd have to rely on his energy and transmutation IMO. He's one-shot Namor, who remained out of commission despite landing in a hydro-dam, and I'd certainly place Namor above Carol or Starfire in that department.

That's also without amping his strength.

Lord_Talron
starfire > black bolt, sorry. if she lets loose its a damn good fight and she wins

Konton
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
starfire > black bolt, sorry. if she lets loose its a damn good fight and she wins

Let's not get carried away...

His scream is >>>>>>> her nova.

Slaanesh
Blackbolt

Wimjet
Blackbolt drops them all, hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.