Lobo VS World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Lobo- Most powerful version( I believe the one who took over the underworld)

VS

World War Hulk

Albino Assasin or Green Giant?

Harbinger
The Main Man.

Omega Vision
Lobo

nicamarvin
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Lobo- Most powerful version( I believe the one who took over the underworld)

VS

World War Hulk

Albino Assasin or Green Giant? WWH.... smokin'

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Lord_Talron
i choose wwh.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by nicamarvin
WWH.... smokin'

Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.
.. confused

quanchi112
.. confused You're a strange poster.

nicamarvin
You're a strange poster. ...baby

quanchi112
...baby It's just all smileys with you.

Lord_Talron
im going with wwh on this one. i doubt lobo could toe it with sentry and wwh certainly did

chomperx9
who heals faster ?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by chomperx9
who heals faster ? i dont think it matters; im betting lobo gets tired before wwh no matter what his healing factor is

nicamarvin
who heals faster ? Lobo... wink

Badabing
...baby durbabyOriginally posted by nicamarvin
Lobo... wink durwink

psycho gundam
banner would stomp shifty

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
durbaby durwink not sure i wanna know but what exactly are those smileys sucking on ?

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
banner would stomp shifty thumb upOriginally posted by chomperx9
not sure i wanna know but what exactly are those smileys sucking on ? Aren't you in enough trouble? sneer

psycho gundam
not sure i wanna know but what exactly are those smileys sucking on ? what are you suggesting?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
Aren't you in enough trouble? sneer Why you never ask me that....baby ?

quanchi112
Lobo... wink Based on?

manx422
Lobo

kakuzu
Lol some people need to read more Lobo. Isn't lobo the guy who smashed trillions of tons into a ball little ball and ate it? Isn't Lobo the same guy who kicked a guy so hard in his balls his spines came out from up top? All he needs to do is kick WWH in his balls and its game over as his spine pops out from his head. WWH is to serious to slow while Lobo is serious but not so predictable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kakuzu
Lol some people need to read more Lobo. Isn't lobo the guy who smashed trillions of tons into a ball little ball and ate it? Isn't Lobo the same guy who kicked a guy so hard in his balls his spines came out from up top? All he needs to do is kick WWH in his balls and its game over as his spine pops out from his head. WWH is to serious to slow while Lobo is serious but not so predictable. If you think one kick beats WW Hulk here you need to read some WW Hulk.

kakuzu
If you think one kick beats WW Hulk here you need to read some WW Hulk.

I read it and wasn't to impressed dealt with the weakest people and every time he came in contacgt with some one that should have beat him like Ghost Rider or Strange they didn't fight back in the end. Now people have this silly idea that Hulk can beat Zom even though Strange used a fraction of the power and stil nearly killed Hulk but that family got in the way. Whats Hulk going to honestly do? Clearly you haven't read enough lobo. If you had seen how hard he kicked that dude you'd understand why Hulk would loose from that alone.

quanchi112
I read it and wasn't to impressed dealt with the weakest people and every time he came in contacgt with some one that should have beat him like Ghost Rider or Strange they didn't fight back in the end. Now people have this silly idea that Hulk can beat Zom even though Strange used a fraction of the power and stil nearly killed Hulk but that family got in the way. Whats Hulk going to honestly do? Clearly you haven't read enough lobo. If you had seen how hard he kicked that dude you'd understand why Hulk would loose from that alone. Nearly killed Hulk? Hulk weathered his attacks and then crushed him. to suggest he was nearly killed is ignorant of what happened on the page itself.

So one showing has you set that Lobo wins? laughing out loud

Didn't Lobo hurt his hand on Darkseid's face before?

AsbestosFlaygon
Lobo has one of the craziest HF in comics.

But overall, WWH seems to have the greater durability and strength.

WWH gets the KO, but he will NEVER be able to kill Lobo.
His HF is too fast.

Batman-Prime
Lobo is the cooler char, he is also faster and has an better healing factor. But he would lose this one. Hulk couldn't perma-kill him but a KO is more then likely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Lobo is the cooler char, he is also faster and has an better healing factor. But he would lose this one. Hulk couldn't perma-kill him but a KO is more then likely. Who is cooler is entirely subjective.

LAchupa
WW Hulk wins.

based on?

SamZED
If PIS is on for Hulk like it was in the WWH books he definitely wins.

"Id"
Lobo on the count that he has higher highs, then anything WWH could muster.

Lol some people need to read more Lobo. Isn't lobo the guy who smashed trillions of tons into a ball little ball and ate it?

hehehe that was the worst written story ever.

Hulk wins, despite lobo being a looney toon

FearOfBlood
Good fight. WWH wins after a prolonged fight.
WB Hulk would smoke him.

the ninjak
WWH

Prep-Man
I think it would take Hulk forever to KO Lobo. And he wouldn't be able to kill him.

Give Lobo some prep and he'd walk all over Hulk. The main man is a genius.

quanchi112
Originally posted by LAchupa
based on? WW Hulk story.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think it would take Hulk forever to KO Lobo. And he wouldn't be able to kill him.

Give Lobo some prep and he'd walk all over Hulk. The main man is a genius.
He doesn't need prep to beat WWH here. This is the most powerful version of Lobo here per OP, so think of those trillion ton lifting feats and such or what he does in A Contract on Gawd and other minis, with a healing factor like he displayed against Zatanna in Reign in Hell or in his own series where he reforms from pools of blood in moments, etc.

Really no shot for WWH winning this. Lobo's arguably stronger. He's faster. He's smarter. He's got the better healing factor. Etc.

BattleMage
Got to go with Hulk here.

falcon_shot
WW Hulk story.

so you are avoiding giving any reason to your statement ha quanchi? as i said a dirty hypocrite and a fanboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.