a new kung fu movie fan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piranhamae
I was reading the Kung Fu movie thread and tried to post there but it wouldn't let me. I've been checking out all the kung fu movie forums to learn more about other movies that i may not have heard of. which is a lot!!

now, i'm not a well versed kung fu movie fan. But i feel Sammo Hung isn't celebrated enough!! I just adore Prodigal Son!! I think this movie is the best Kung fu movie ever!!! the fight scenes are brilliant!! the story is awesome! and i laughed my butt off (but not AT the movie WITH the movie!!!)

that's my opinion anyways. I'm not a real patient person and i don't quite understand how long i have to wait before i can interact on this forum so i may not return for a while since the other kung fu forums i found make it easy.

But i'm sure i'll get back here at some point!

AllModsSuck
**** off.

chodehead
^I agree.

Blinky
Welcome, I'm somewhat of a Kung-Fu movie buff myself. You'll find there's only a hand full of us 'round these parts.

hoenge11

Retard
Eh, stfu. You're all dickheads.

naggerfaggot
Hi i am new to this forum. I am actually black, so this would be a first for here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.