Awesome Kung Fu movie Music!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

piranhamae
I just adore the classic kung fu movie music like the opening to The Hot, the cool and the vicious!!! seriously tight.

also the music in Dirty Ho too! which sounds like it would be some sort of hip hop but is more like 70's beach music! LOL! curious if anyone else notices the music like me.

Blinky
I love the music in Master of Flying Guillotine, I have also seen a movie called Bloody Fist that used nothing but Black Sabbath songs through the whole movie.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Blinky
I love the music in Master of Flying Guillotine, I have also seen a movie called Bloody Fist that used nothing but Black Sabbath songs through the whole movie.

The Chinese stole Flying Guillotine's music from a band named Nue!
Years later the rerelease got stopped when the band caught wind of it.

Blinky
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Chinese stole Flying Guillotine's music from a band named Nue!
Years later the rerelease got stopped when the band caught wind of it.

Weird, coz my DVD has the Nue! soundtrack.

Still looking for the version of "Bloody Fist " that has the Black Sabbath soundtrack.

jennifermoss
I like the music of Kung Fu a lot.The movie and songs of this movie is really great.

NorbertBell
I like the music of Kung Fu movie. But When I have heard the songs, All the bit are spring check out. So I only enjoy music. Even I am also curious to see the fight .

the ninjak
Originally posted by Blinky
Weird, coz my DVD has the Nue! soundtrack.

Still looking for the version of "Bloody Fist " that has the Black Sabbath soundtrack.

They must have come to a agreement. I prefer One Armed Boxer as a film though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.