Doomsday vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Discuss
Thanos gets 4 days prep with his usual tech.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't need prep for this brick.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos doesn't need prep for this brick.
Wurd.

galactusischere
Thanos stomps without prep.

h1a8
With prep Thanos may win (May not). Without Prep DD stomps Thanos in a combo to ko.

Wild Shadow
erm

no prep required.. a finger flick teleportation would win Thanos the fight.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
With prep Thanos may win (May not). Without Prep DD stomps Thanos in a combo to ko.
lol, and what version of Doomsday are you using for that assessment?

Wild Shadow
the one with the red cape and flight powers the one that Manx422 references all the time.

Nihilist
Thanos wins, only a idiot h1a8 would say otherwise.

Wild Shadow
is h1a8 the same guy that makes up all the different accounts for a day and then gets banned for sock/trolling?

these post are starting to sound very familiar... can we get a mod to look into this?

Enyalus
Nah, that dude sounds like he's got high blood sugar levels and lots of stress to deal with. H1's at least polite most of the time.

h1a8
Originally posted by Enyalus
lol, and what version of Doomsday are you using for that assessment?

DOS DD. That DD was fast as flash and fast enough to make Superman complain about his speed.

h1a8
HP DD would be unfair.

Enyalus
DOS DD. That DD was fast as flash and fast enough to make Superman complain about his speed.
Superman also complained about Shadowdragon's speed and him being faster than Superman. And Lady Shiva kicked his ass. So...

DOS DD was killed by DOS Superman's punch. erm

Shields up. Omnidirectional blast. Three punches. Dead DOS DD.

That, or we could use the one-finger BFR to another planet.

h1a8
DOS Superman was still stronger than billions of tons. IDK if Thanos is even that strong. My argument is that DD pounces on Thanos before he can act. Otherwise, Thanos may BFR him.

IMO, I view Superman, WW, etc. as far above their Marvel counterparts (Thor, Hulk, etc.) in strength and speed. I even view Bryne Superman stronger than current Thor.

psycho gundam
half mile away starting distance, thanos has beams that can take out planets...

Enyalus
DOS Superman was still stronger than billions of tons. IDK if Thanos is even that strong. My argument is that DD pounces on Thanos before he can act. Otherwise, Thanos may BFR him.
In his respect thread, classic Drax is shown destroying planets and planetoids with physical force (not energy blasts), and he even ripped the core out of a star, destroying it. Pre-Death Thanos was stronger than him (proven via the two of them grappling.) Modern day Thanos is even more vastly stronger than that. So yes, Thanos would easily be in the billions of tons range.

.5 km away, there's zero chance of DD speedblitzing Thanos before he puts up his shielding.

IMO, I view Superman, WW, etc. as far above their Marvel counterparts (Thor, Hulk, etc.) in strength and speed. I even view Bryne Superman stronger than current Thor.
We know. You're extremely biased with zero basis for it.

h1a8
Originally posted by Enyalus

In his respect thread, classic Drax is shown destroying planets and planetoids with physical force (not energy blasts), and he even ripped the core out of a star, destroying it. Pre-Death Thanos was stronger than him (proven via the two of them grappling.) Modern day Thanos is even more vastly stronger than that. So yes, Thanos would easily be in the billions of tons range.

.5 km away, there's zero chance of DD speedblitzing Thanos before he puts up his shielding.

We know. You're extremely biased with zero basis for it.

Good! You just used correct logic to support your claim.

Now what remains to be seen is to see Drax actually doing what you said (the planets, not planetoids). Ripping a star's core is more of an energy manipulation feat, but I will give him it as a physical strength feat if I can see it and I'm convinced.

If I'm convinced with those feats, I need to see Thanos overpowering Drax when they grappled. Then that would be enough for me.

Lastly, Thanos may be more powerful in Modern day. But how much more powerful is unknown. He could be only 100tons more powerful. Or more powerful only in the sense that he has more tech.

My basis for my belief is that I see classic Marvel as hundreds to a few thousands of ton level beings, nowhere in the millions or higher. I see classic post crisis D.C. as billions of tons if not more.

Lord_Talron
thanos, but it wont be easy

Master Court
Thanos, easily. Without prep, without magic tricks, even if Doomsday catches him stoned out of his mind, blind-folded, and cranking it in the bathroom.

That's just how it is, and I don't make the rules.

quanchi112
With prep Thanos may win (May not). Without Prep DD stomps Thanos in a combo to ko. Can you prove this by scans?

Omega Vision
Can you prove this by scans?
Ask him to explain the finer points of what a kombo-to-KO is. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Ask him to explain the finer points of what a kombo-to-KO is. stick out tongue I've heard it so many times and it makes no sense. He just pretends it's a valid point when everything he posts is stuff he comes up with in his own mind based on powersets and what he seems admissible and what he doesn't making him completely biased.

Omega Vision
I've heard it so many times and it makes no sense. He just pretends it's a valid point when everything he posts is stuff he comes up with in his own mind based on powersets and what he seems admissible and what he doesn't making him completely biased.
We're all biased, bias isn't his real problem so much as him being slightly insane is. stick out tongue

kinpawa
making him completely biased.

come on quan and you are not biased? wink

psycho gundam
he must be considering you're "new" here and you've picked up on it.

shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he must be considering you're "new" here and you've picked up on it.

shifty
Who do you think he is? wink

psycho gundam
who knows anymore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.