Bronze Tiger vs Black Panther (current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Supermutant
I think Black Panther is better now.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
I think Black Panther is better now.

Bronze doesn't have a suit and gadgets to rely on. I think Azrael (Michael Lane) would be a much better matchup. Both have durable suits (Lane's protects him from any type of harm) and both are excellent fighters. The suit of sorrows draws upon the experience from ALL the past users and Batman was one of them.

Thoughts on that. Since you have an Azrael avatar. Jean, I know.

Supermutant
Lane is a better matchup, although he wasn't around that long. I preferred JPV, but Lane definitely had more implied power and abilities. He one-shotted Batman, so you know DC had to get rid of him. lol

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67286/1623478-lllll.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67286/1623476-2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67286/1623477-1584012_azrael_6_super.jpg

Dareangel
He one-shotted Batman, so you know DC had to get rid of him. lol

i will tell you a secret. but shhh its only between us. DC.... is the one deciding who will win and what powers each will have. so DC doesnt have to get rid of characters because they beat others on their own. i know it may be a shock for you but the characters arent even real eek!

as for this thread black panther wins

Zack M
Lane is a better matchup, although he wasn't around that long. I preferred JPV, but Lane definitely had more implied power and abilities. He one-shotted Batman, so you know DC had to get rid of him. lol

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67286/1623478-lllll.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67286/1623476-2.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67286/1623477-1584012_azrael_6_super.jpg

Wasn't that Dick Grayson, though?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Dareangel
i will tell you a secret. but shhh its only between us. DC.... is the one deciding who will win and what powers each will have. so DC doesnt have to get rid of characters because they beat others on their own. i know it may be a shock for you but the characters arent even real eek!

Funny, and true. Some people do seem to act in a manner that makes it appear like the characters are real. I've seen threads where people get so emotional over characters that it makes one question

Supermutant

Hey daretroll to further your education, write a 5 page essay of what lol means. I'll give you a hint, think the opposite of serious.

Originally posted by spetznaz
Funny, and true. Some people do seem to act in a manner that makes it appear like the characters are real. I've seen threads where people get so emotional over characters that it makes one question

lol You just described the poster that you quoted.

Dareangel
Originally posted by spetznaz

yeah i hear you. this supermutant guy for example gets so emotional about comic book characters he cant reply without trash talking and taking it personal. its like he is defending his family or something. it sure makes you wonder... laughing

Dareangel
write a 5 page essay of what lol means. I'll give you a hint, think the opposite of serious.

oh you mean like you and your posts.... got it.

Supermutant
oh you mean like you and your posts.... got it.

more like these posts

i misswrote what i intended to write.

i accidently wrote that.

i am repeating myself.

i... dont know too much about comics.

lol Add another 5 pages on that essay about the meaning of lol

And since its too late in the other threads, stop being a troll and a fool in this thread

Glorificus
Black Panther.

Blue Area Vet

Zack is a D.C. soldier fo life. Regardless, BP wins.

Zack M
shifty

Panther gets guted. he's a weretiger now!

Zack M
Tigers>>Panthers

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
shifty

Panther gets guted. he's a weretiger now!

And then in typical Zack fashion, he starts campaigning for the D.C. character he chose for the battle. Rinse, repeat.

Vanguard
Panther

Zack M
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
And then in typical Zack fashion, he starts campaigning for the D.C. character he chose for the battle. Rinse, repeat.

What now?

Dareangel
more like these posts

lol Add another 5 pages on that essay about the meaning of lol

And since its too late in the other threads, stop being a troll and a fool in this thread

wow. hunting down different posts i made and cutting specific words to manipulate it. but i dont mind. what i do find interesting is the amount of effort just for me. lets be friends laughing

Supermutant
wow. hunting down different posts i made and cutting specific words to manipulate it. but i dont mind. what i do find interesting is the amount of effort just for me. lets be friends laughing

Its not hard junior, you state wrong crap all the time and constantly contradict yourself. At least try to troll better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.