Chthon Vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Discuss

TheTyrant
Surtur with Twilight IMO.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Surtur with Twilight IMO. .... laughing

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Surtur with Twilight IMO. keep in mind that chthon onced wiped all of asgard(including odin and RKthor) from existance with a mere spell, and he did it from earth. smile

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
keep in mind that chthon onced wiped all of asgard(including odin and RKthor) from existance with a mere spell, and he did it from earth. smile WTF??

Do you even read Thor comics??

Pleae let me know when Rune King Thor and Odin were in asgard at the same time.

I will give you a hint When Rune King Thor was around Asgard was destoryed and Odin was died.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin
WTF??

Do you even read Thor comics??

Pleae let me know when Rune King Thor and Odin were in asgard at the same time.

I will give you a hint When Rune King Thor was around Asgard was destoryed and Odin was died. firstly it wasnt a thor comic.roll eyes (sarcastic)

second when odin is dead he is still in valhalla or helas realm or what ever and its conected to asgard, he wiped all there traces of existance(from earth by the way), and when it was undone rune king thors exact words were "if someone was able to do that so easily, than not even all of asgard/midgard can challenge him"

DarkOdin
firstly it wasnt a thor comic.roll eyes (sarcastic)

second when odin is dead he is still in valhalla or helas realm or what ever and its conected to asgard, he wiped all there traces of existance(from earth by the way), and when it was undone rune king thors exact words were "if someone was able to do that so easily, than not even all of asgard/midgard can challenge him"

Good god you have no clue

RKT was only in 3 issues and nothing like this every happen once again you have no clue post some scans up to back youself up b/c your looking like a fool right now.

Colossus-Big C
Good god you have no clue RKT was only in 3 issues and nothing like this every happen once again you have no clue post some scans up to back youself up b/c your looking like a fool right now. once again this wasnt a thor comic
, ill try to get the scans.

Colossus-Big C
d

the Darkone
RKT was last seen in Thor 85, since Thor left the void he only had the Odin-force not the Rune Magic.

Colossus-Big C

DarkOdin

Colossus-Big C
OMG That version of Thor would be Odinforce Thor who only has a smaal part of te Odin power.

Odinforce Thor was not no were need King Thor's level and Rune King Thor was beyond a skyfather in terms of power.

Plus the fact That Odin was in the void inwhich he couldn't act on anthing even he wantedto and has no connetion to Asgard.

you are way off from your first statement. yea so it wasnt rkt. embarrasment

Rune King thor would be no more powerful than elder god level though

TheTyrant
Chthon 6/10.

WhiteWitchKing
OMG That version of Thor would be Odinforce Thor who only has a smaal part of te Odin power.

Odinforce Thor was not no were need King Thor's level and Rune King Thor was beyond a skyfather in terms of power.

Plus the fact That Odin was in the void inwhich he couldn't act on anthing even he wantedto and has no connetion to Asgard.

you are way off from your first statement.

LOL. Did the writing for me. Thanks.

Colossus-Big C
here are the scans

1. deletes asgard and oklahoma from existance
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153856-mighty_avengers_21__kryptonia_avenger__pg11_super.jpg
2. Makes it so that the fantasic four is just a tv series. laughing out loud
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153853-mighty_avengers_21__kryptonia_avenger__pg27_super.jpg
3. Even sentry is being beat up by the monsters he spawned.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153850-mighty_avengers_21__kryptonia_avenger__pg14_super.jpg
4. creates the zombie virus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153851-mighty_avengers_21__kryptonia_avenger__pg15_super.jpg
5. started rewriting reality into his own image
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153651-ma22_011_super.jpg

he should stomp here

iceman24567
^none of that is impressive erm

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
^none of that is impressive erm so surtur can do this? the guy gets put down by odin erm

iceman24567
Surtur has to able to do that unimpressive bull to beat Chthon? He was also put down by the Mighty Avengers one of the weaker incarnations. Odin >>>> Mighty Avengers

Colossus-Big C
Surtur has to able to do that unimpressive bull to beat Chthon? He was also put down by the Mighty Avengers one of the weaker incarnations. Odin >>>> Mighty Avengers no expression this has to be the stupidest post ive ever read.
i not even going to bother..facepalm
you just lost your credibility....

iceman24567
Next to all of your posts I'm a modern day Da vinci in comparison not to mention my comic book knowledge is vastly superior to yours but nice try erm

iceman24567
no expression this has to be the stupidest post ive ever read.
i not even going to bother..facepalm
you just lost your credibility.... You aren't going to bother because you can't Surtur losing to Odin was more impressive than anything Chthon did in that Avenger book hell even Hulk slapped him around abit. Not sure why you made this thread if yo thought Surtur was no match for Chthon in the first place erm

Colossus-Big C
Next to all of your posts I'm a modern day Da vinci in comparison not to mention my comic book knowledge is vastly superior to yours but nice try erm

you seriously are smoking crack

Surtur has to able to do that unimpressive bull to beat Chthon? He was also put down by the Mighty Avengers one of the weaker incarnations.

1. the mighty avengers beat him by plot device, the whole arc was dedicated to them finding a way to defeat him, and they used some tech that damaged his vocal cords so he couldnt cast any spells or magic.
that also wasnt even chthon he was posseing quicksilver with a tiny fraction of power.

Originally posted by iceman24567 Odin >>>> Mighty Avengers

What the f**k? wtf does that have to do with anything

Colossus-Big C
You aren't going to bother because you can't Surtur losing to Odin was more impressive than anything Chthon did in that Avenger book hell even Hulk slapped him around abit. Not sure why you made this thread if yo thought Surtur was no match for Chthon in the first place erm surtur losing to odin is more impressive that chthon wiping them from existance all together? no expression
are you ok?

iceman24567
The comic never said tiny from what i remember it said fraction of his power he also had quicksilvers speed and still got pwned. What does Odin >>>> Mighty Avengers have to do with anything? I don't know what does Odin beating Surtur have to do with anything? I rather be a crack head than a complete moron like you thumb up

Colossus-Big C
The comic never said tiny from what i remember it said fraction of his power he also has quicksilvers speed and still got pwned. What does Odin >>>> Mighty Avengers have to do with anything? I don't know what does Odin beating Surtur have to do with anything? I rather be a crack head that a complete moron like you thumb up
are you just here to troll?
is this zeuodin?
everything you say sounds incredibly retarded laughing

iceman24567
surtur losing to odin is more impressive that chthon wiping them from existance all together? no expression
are you ok? Chthon never wiped odin from existence you non comic book reading pube

Colossus-Big C
Chthon never wiped odin from existence you non comic book reading pube no expression just stop

iceman24567
are you just here to troll?
is this zeuodin?
everything you say sounds incredibly retarded laughing Nice change the subject because you have no clue what you are doing once again you look foolish trying to debate thumb up

Colossus-Big C
Nice change the subject because you have no clue what you are doing once again you look foolish trying to debate thumb up laughing

iceman24567
keep in mind that chthon onced wiped all of asgard(including odin and RKthor) from existance with a mere spell, and he did it from earth. smile Like this RKT wasn't even RKT at the time hell i think he was just regular Thor and Odin is dead you have no clue what you are typing.

Colossus-Big C
Like this RKT wasn't even RKT at the time hell i think he was just regular Thor and Odin is dead you have no clue what you are typing. i posted that some time ago, i was corrected. i admit i was worng there. but he did wipe all traces of them from existance from earth. he moved all of asgard into a void dimension, thor went to go see this norn(or someone who has an all seeing eye) to ask what happened and he said even he cannot see beyond the void.
thor himself said "all" of asgard cannot beat him.

odin being dead would still be in asgards realm of the dead weather it be valhala or whatever.
surtur would be there to.
it was all undone after the tech that made him unable to talk, therefor unable to do magic. so hulk beat up quick silvers body that chthon was using as a vessel
(elder gods chthon,set,agamotto etc only manifest in physical form they are beyond physcial form and comprehension to humans)

and i made this thread before reading that arc so i didnt know how powerful he was

WhiteWitchKing
Surtur wins. He wiped out an entire galaxy.

Badabing
CBC and Iceman, please stop.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
CBC and Iceman, please stop. Yeah seriously.I kind have no idea what either of you are saying.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Surtur wins. He wiped out an entire galaxy. impressive, but eternity himself thanked hank pym for saving the universe from chthon
that was eternitys exact words.
the scan even said he was going to write all reality in his own image.

set and chthon both have been threats to the universe
dr strange had to use a cosmic cube to banish set back to his realm. and chthon is more powerful than set

K Von Doom
Chthon would win the majority 9.9/10

WhiteWitchKing
impressive, but eternity himself thanked hank pym for saving the universe from chthon
that was eternitys exact words.
the scan even said he was going to write all reality in his own image.

set and chthon both have been threats to the universe
dr strange had to use a cosmic cube to banish set back to his realm. and chthon is more powerful than set

That was Loki, not Eternity. Loki fooled Pym into thinking he's the Scientist Supreme.

the ninjak
That was Loki, not Eternity. Loki fooled Pym into thinking he's the Scientist Supreme.

That's not confirmed. Christ Loki said it, It's gotta be a lie!

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
That's not confirmed. Christ Loki said it, It's gotta be a lie!

Which throws the whole thing into question as to whether or not it was Eternity Pym spoke to.

But what we do know is Loki knew about this meeting and the so-called Eternity claimed Pym saved reality when what he did was only limited to Earth and not the rest of the universe. If anything it looks to be that Loki posed as Eternity (thus why he knew about it) and tricked Pym into thinking that his defeat of Chthon was large in scope then what actually occurred in order to boost Pym's ego so he would take up the fictitious Scientist Supreme title. Loki loves to do this sort of thing.

the ninjak
But how did Loki gain entrance to the singular reality that Pym obtained entrance to?

Loki could have easily gained the knowledge of the encounter during his roamings in the Infinite mansion.

Colossus-Big C
But how did Loki gain entrance to the singular reality that Pym obtained entrance to?

Loki could have easily gained the knowledge of the encounter during his roamings in the Infinite mansion. it wasnt loki it was eternity, its in ohotmu. eternity made hank pym scientist supreme.

the ninjak

Loki could have easily gained the knowledge of the encounter during his roamings in the Infinite mansion. Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it wasnt loki it was eternity, its in ohotmu. eternity made hank pym scientist supreme.

I know that's what I am debating. I reckon Loki was just messin with him.

Colossus-Big C
I know that's what I am debating. I reckon Loki was just messin with him. your right.

loki was messing with alot of people in the arc, he was even guised as scarlet witch.
loki gained knowledge of the encounter like you said

Which throws the whole thing into question as to whether or not it was Eternity Pym spoke to.

But what we do know is Loki knew about this meeting and the so-called Eternity claimed Pym saved reality when what he did was only limited to Earth and not the rest of the universe. If anything it looks to be that Loki posed as Eternity (thus why he knew about it) and tricked Pym into thinking that his defeat of Chthon was large in scope then what actually occurred in order to boost Pym's ego so he would take up the fictitious Scientist Supreme title. Loki loves to do this sort of thing.

it wasnt just earth, he erased the entire dimension of asgard with a whim.

WhiteWitchKing

Loki could have easily gained the knowledge of the encounter during his roamings in the Infinite mansion.

So Loki could enter the Infinite Mansion but he couldn't have followed Pym through the same portal? Loki while on Asgard managed to manifest himself as the Scarlet Witch on Earth during Chthon's attack. Asgard and Oklahoma disappeared off the Earth and Loki still was able to manifest himself on Earth. That's how powerful Loki is.

it wasnt just earth, he erased the entire dimension of asgard with a whim.

Asgard is on Earth currently. The flying isle that is Asgard you mean? Or do you regard Oklahoma as the "entire dimension" of Asgard.

Nihilist
If this is Surtur w/Twilight he wins, otherwise he looses.

Colossus-Big C
So Loki could enter the Infinite Mansion but he couldn't have followed Pym through the same portal? Loki while on Asgard managed to manifest himself as the Scarlet Witch on Earth during Chthon's attack. Asgard and Oklahoma disappeared off the Earth and Loki still was able to manifest himself on Earth. That's how powerful Loki is.

Asgard is on Earth currently. The flying isle that is Asgard you mean? Or do you regard Oklahoma as the "entire dimension" of Asgard. no. asgard wasnt on earth in that arc it was the entire dimension he erased and oklahoma , read the scan "thor and all of asgard and along with the state of oklamoha has disapered"
that was way before thor moved asgard, also iirc he moved it over new york not oklahomo anyways but besided that im pretty sure its in the ohotmu that eterniy named him scientist supreme ill look it up

WhiteWitchKing
no. asgard wasnt on earth in that arc it was the entire dimension he erased and oklahoma , read the scan "thor and all of asgard and along with the state of oklamoha has disapered"that was way before thor moved asgard, also iirc he moved it over new york not oklahomo anyways but besided that im pretty sure its in the ohotmu that eterniy named him scientist supreme ill look it up

LOL. When Thor brought Asgard back, it was on Earth. I don't even know what you're talking about. It have been on Earth ever since Thor awoke. You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

Thor moved Asgard over NY, not Braxton Oklahoma? Wut?

Colossus-Big C
LOL. When Thor brought Asgard back, it was on Earth. I don't even know what you're talking about. It have been on Earth ever since Thor awoke. You seriously don't know what you're talking about.

Thor moved Asgard over NY, not Braxton Oklahoma? Wut? i recalled he moved asgard over manhatten though i forgot what comic that was from. also when they showed asgard before chthon moved it, thor had look out into the vast space in the dimension so it coudlnt have been on earth.

Omega Vision
i recalled he moved asgard over manhatten though i forgot what comic that was from. also when they showed asgard before chthon moved it, thor had look out into the vast space in the dimension so it coudlnt have been on earth.
I'm pretty sure in Avengers Disassembled (or something like that) King Thor merged Asgard with New York.

WhiteWitchKing
i recalled he moved asgard over manhatten though i forgot what comic that was from

If you don't recall, then why are you arguing your point as a fact?

Thor looked and could not see anything. He didn't look out of any dimension. Heimdall who's eye could see across the nine worlds couldn't see beyond the abyss. Asgard was not a dimension, just an isle above Braxton Oklahoma.

Colossus-Big C
If you don't recall, then why are you arguing your point as a fact?

Thor looked and could not see anything. He didn't look out of any dimension. Heimdall who's eye could see across the nine worlds couldn't see beyond the abyss. Asgard was not a dimension, just an isle above Braxton Oklahoma. oh.
was it king thor or was it regular thor at the time?

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure in Avengers Disassembled (or something like that) King Thor merged Asgard with New York.
thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.