Ridley vs. Cloud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Ridley, the King of the Space Pirates fights Cloud Strife from FFVII.

Fight takes place at the Forgotten Capital.

Who would win if the the two ever fought eachother?

Phanteros
Ridley eats Cloud.

ScreamPaste
Ridley rips the poor kid's arms off. erm

The Scenario
Ridley, unlike most dragons, does not breathe fire. Instead, he breathes plasma. His healing factor, while slow, is better than Wolverine's. By consuming biomass, he heals much faster. His body has exploded several times, and he survived each one, and even survived after planet Zebes exploded (barely, and in pieces, but alive; note: this was also after Samus thrashed him.) He can fly through space and survive atmospheric re-entry, and he's strong enough to claw or bite through starship hulls.

Taking Meta-Ridley into account, this reaches spite like levels. All of the above was normal flesh and blood Ridley.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by The Scenario
His healing factor, while slow, is better than Wolverine's. wut

ScreamPaste
It's actually already spite, imho.

Ms.Marvel
well... cloud cant fly.

always wondered about stuff like that

The Scenario
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
wut

Arguably. He did survive that planet exploding on him, and all the other times his entire body was destroyed.

Ms.Marvel
do you read comics?

wolverins healing factor is... so utterly ridiculous. its beyond ridiculous.

The Scenario
The best regenerative feat I can think of for Wolverine was when he was reduced to an adamantium skeleton, and a single drop of blood (or was it a cell?) revived him.

I'd like to know if I'm wrong about Ridley, so if I missed some awesome feat of Wolverine's, tell me.

Ms.Marvel
hes regenerated from only an adamantium skeleton, from nothing.

which is pretty much as far as you can go... im pretty sure logans HF is actually someone supernatural or something nowadays...

in any case, regenerating from nothing > regenerating from pieces.

The Scenario
I want to say the skeleton counts as a piece, but what do I know? I know it supposedly limited his healing factor, but the whole thing shouldn't be adamantium, or he'd be regenerating from the damage it's doing to his body at all times. Now that I think about it, he probably is.

Eh, I'll concede the point in any case. Still, Ridley's healing is impressive.

ares834
Ridley wins in a shit stomp.

XanatosForever
Ridley puts AC Bahamut to shame. 131

Sin_Volvagia
The best regenerative feat I can think of for Wolverine was when he was reduced to an adamantium skeleton, and a single drop of blood (or was it a cell?) revived him.

I'd like to know if I'm wrong about Ridley, so if I missed some awesome feat of Wolverine's, tell me.

Talk about exaggeration. That's almost as ridiculous as Superman juggling planets.

MooCowofJustice
Bones still contain DNA, guize. Wolverine still can't regenerate from nothing.

That's still incredibly ridiculous. >_>

X-Men suck.

General Kaliero
Bones also contain marrow, which makes blood, so there's still blood there.

But Wolverine does not belong here. Return to Ridley easily devouring the prettyboy.

Cyner
Samus could kill wolverine... and I bet Ridley could too.

Anyway, yeah I could see Ridley devouring Cloud and absorbing the Mako energy to give himself more power. Then the space pirates blow up the planet within hours to get at the juicy lifestream in the middle. A feat which Sephiroth attempted and failed at.

Ms.Marvel
samus cant kill wolverine. much much stronger people than her have tried, including planet busters and FTL people.

and as for the bone cells and marrow.... that woudlnt work either because the bones are completely encased in adamantium... so there is no way for the cells or blood to expand beyond the adamantium coating. therefore wolverine would still not be able to regenerate from only a skeleton...

MooCowofJustice
That's because he's wanked beyond belief. But at least it isn't to the level Batman is.

Cyner
samus cant kill wolverine. much much stronger people than her have tried, including planet busters and FTL people.

This is probably one of the worst thing i've ever seen in regards to an already greatly over hyped character. Wolverine needs to stop existing in any format.

Ms.Marvel
hes a pretty lame character shrug

hes not "hyped" though. hype is when the fans or writers themselves build something up to dishonest levels... wolverine really does all the things that people thinks hes so awesome for; hanging with the likes of thor and the hulk and such. hes not hyped so much as PIS ridden

ScreamPaste
He's immortal because he's Canadian. 131

XanatosForever
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He's immortal because he's Canadian. 131

Saw that coming a kilometer away. stick out tongue

General Kaliero
Once again, guys, Wolverine is not the subject of this thread.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Bones also contain marrow, which makes blood, so there's still blood there.

But Wolverine does not belong here. Return to Ridley easily devouring the prettyboy.

That's the first time I've seen you contribute to a thread that way, and I gotta say thumb up.

ares834
Perhaps not kill him, but completley defeat him Samus could.

Nemesis X
Even though Cloud kicks Sephiroth's ass, you say this is spite when he fights somebody like Ridley. For the record, I think the iconic Omnislash might put some damage on the space dragon.

I noticed someone saying Meta Ridley and no, it isn't Meta Ridley in this fight, just original Ridley.

Cyner
Ridley's power is far and away beyond anything Cloud or Sephiroth could begin to muster.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Cyner
Ridley's power is far and away beyond anything Cloud or Sephiroth could begin to muster.

How is Ridley beyond Sephiroth?

ScreamPaste
Well, he can outfly Samus' ship, rip apart space stations and survive exploding planets.

The Scenario
For the record, Samus' ship can hit 72C before using its warp drive. That's 72 times the speed of light.

Just something to keep in mind.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
That's because he's wanked beyond belief. But at least it isn't to the level Batman is.
Well he's just a regular human superhero with no special powers, so of course he would get wanked to some degree.
LSSJ Broly is also wanked beyond belief as far as I'm concerned.

Also, I dare someone to try and use the toonforce argument against Ridley here (or Ganondorf) like some did against Bowser in the other thread. I double dare you! 131

No End N Site
Since when have spite threads been okay? A mod actually posted on the 1st page of this thread and it's still open!

Ridley_Prime
It's probably okay since it's made by Nemesis X. I dunno.

No End N Site
Just let me be a mod for a day!

Sin_Volvagia
Well, he can outfly Samus' ship, rip apart space stations and survive exploding planets.

For the record, Samus' ship can hit 72C before using its warp drive. That's 72 times the speed of light.

Just something to keep in mind.

Makes sense. He doesn't give Samus a fight because he's weak.

Cyner
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Makes sense. He doesn't give Samus a fight because he's weak.

Metroidverse tech is near Warhammer 40k levels of ridiculous power.

Such as Samus running at(see: faster than) the speed of sound, any spaceship traveling at 72x the speed of light, and that's before their warp capability. Space Pirates using a star ship generated black hole to rip planetary forcefields apart. Samus' power beam having enough power to keep the united states running for a year. Hand held nuclear generators... it just goes on and on.

This was an unintended spite.

Sin_Volvagia

Such as Samus running at(see: faster than) the speed of sound, any spaceship traveling at 72x the speed of light, and that's before their warp capability. Space Pirates using a star ship generated black hole to rip planetary forcefields apart. Samus' power beam having enough power to keep the united states running for a year. Hand held nuclear generators... it just goes on and on.

This was an unintended spite.

I'm not familar with Warhammer. Is that the game with those overpowered Space Marines?

FinalAnswer

No

Cyner
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I'm not familar with Warhammer. Is that the game with those overpowered Space Marines?

yeah it's the one...

Metroid Manga(and yes it's an official manga) has a lot of crazy stuff in it, and Prime Hunters is strangely descriptive of things that are in the game.

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
No

I'll hear screampaste's opinion on the matter. However until that comes, it's a definite yes.

FinalAnswer
No, it isn't.

See Necrons, or Golden Age of the Imperium, or the Elders in their prime.

The Scenario
See the Metroid universe right now. Quite comparable.

edit: the only thing WH40K clearly outdoes Metroid on is gods, as Metroid doesn't exactly have any.

FinalAnswer
No.

40k shits on the Metroid verse in terms of technology.

The Scenario
Prove this.

FinalAnswer
no thx, this is Game Versus

Wouldn't want this thread getting off-topic smile

No End N Site
Why is this thread still unlocked, this is clearly an assault to my honor.

The Scenario
This is the second time it has. Most agree'd that Ridley shits on Cloud in terms of everything.

Metroid is still a pretty powerful 'verse technologically and otherwise, especially during the Phazon Incident. You did read that Ridley survived a planet exploding on him, right? He's tanked attacks similar to gauss weapons, too. Really, take a closer look at Metroid, and you'll see some overpowered stuff.

ScreamPaste
Yes, yes it is. Warhammer 40k verse is awesome.

Uh, I dunno. In terms of technological advancement, the Chozo are pretty up there next to 40K marines, but newer does not equal better. 40K marines are freakin' crazy.

*non-partisan*

Phanteros
Warhammer is god.

FinalAnswer
Yes, yes it is. Warhammer 40k verse is awesome.

Uh, I dunno. In terms of technological advancement, the Chozo are pretty up there next to 40K marines, but newer does not equal better. 40K marines are freakin' crazy.

*non-partisan*

Not talking about the Space Marines.

I am talking about the Golden Age of the Imperium, the Necrons, and the Elder

Y'know, the ones with tech that could hook up The Emperor to The Golden Throne and thus expand his mind across the entire Imperium and into The Warp.

Or the Necrons who can create shields that can take solar system busting attacks.

Or the Elder's Blackstone Fortresses, which can blow up suns.

ScreamPaste
If you count the more advanced races, then yeah, 40K wins, I thought we were just comparing to the Imperium.

Nemesis X
You guys are such drama queens. Are you even certain this is spite? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you guys don't take things serious anymore and you just say "spite" just to be annoying tards.

ScreamPaste
This is horrific spite. no expression

Ridley is faster, stronger, and more durable than anyone in FF7, and pukes plasma.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.