Krillin vs Kenpachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like the title says. Kenpachi has his eyepatch off and using both hands.

remember: just because Krillin is weak by DBZ standards doesn't mean the same thing by Bleach standards.

who wins?

danteiscool
oh yeah forgot: this is Krillin from android saga.

Endless Mike
Krillin could probably take this at the time of the 23rd Budokai

Anything later on is overkill

Q99
Krillin stomp.

Kero_Co
Krillen wins, and then dies later on when he finds out he's allerigic to his hair.

No End N Site
People think Krillin can beat Kenpachi, that's a surprise. I however, thinks he may lose.

Q99
Originally posted by No End N Site
People think Krillin can beat Kenpachi, that's a surprise. I however, thinks he may lose.

I think Krillin outmatches Kenpachi in strength, speed, toughness, and energy attacks.

I think Kenpachi outmatches Krillin in hair, Yachiru, and badassness smile

Still, Bleach gets up to city destroying levels of power, maybe a bit more hinted at. Kenpachi can't do wide-area destruction but he can fight with those who can just fine. DBZ has planet and moon destroying, and Krillin easily has the power to do destruction feats well above anything in Bleach by a lot.

No End N Site
What has the current Krillin done again? Also, I should mention that the early Krillin may have won this fight, but the later versions are terrible.

Q99
Fought with the mini-Cells, sliced off 2nd Form Frieza's tail (even 1st form being a planet buster), took out multiple Saibamen each as strong as Raditz pretty easily (Raditz being more powerful than Piccolo by a ton, Piccolo being more powerful than King Piccolo by a ton, and King Piccolo being a city buster) before some of his large upgrades, and that sort of stuff.

No End N Site
Krillin has gotten weaker since that stuff happened.

Q99
Not any time he's vaguely active he hasn't. He got an upgrade from Guru, training from King Kai... he's one of the only two human characters who never really lets up on his training (Tien being the other).

dadudemon
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Krillin could probably take this at the time of the 23rd Budokai

Anything later on is overkill

This.

/thread

NemeBro
Krillin has not gotten weaker. erm

Buu saga maybe, not Android.

Krillin rapes thread. Even guys like Raditz could bust mountains with casual blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.