Roger Rabbit 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Since it has the original writers I'm not gonna say this is a completely bad idea erm

BruceSkywalker
Noooooooooo

That ACDC Chick
oh just oh

steverules_2
They certainly left it a while before going ahead with this

Scythe
Do want Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse swordfight to the death.

LanceWindu
Performance capture? Is that for the human characters? Is it not going to be live action?

MildPossession
The first film freaked me out. Ooooooo. But if there are no live action actors in it, sort of takes away what made the first one...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Scythe
Do want Bugs Bunny vs Mickey Mouse swordfight to the death.

perhaps daffy duck or peppy la pew will ref

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by MildPossession
The first film freaked me out. Ooooooo. But if there are no live action actors in it, sort of takes away what made the first one...

I think it's safe to to remove,"sort of", from that statement. laughing out loud

On a side note. I would looove to see another live action collaboration. Just as long as it looks better than the looney tunes movie. I would, however, like to see more of Bugs and Daffy going back to their sarcastic/ ass hole roots. but i gues i can wish in one hand and...., laughing out loud

queeq
I'd like to see it.

NemeBro
Judge Doom made the first movie IMO.

He was so ****ing awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.