Dr. Doom vs. Dormammu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
1. Doom gets prep.

2. Doom does not get prep.

Who wins and why?

Omega Vision
1. Dr Doom because he's Dr Doom

2. Dormammu because he's Dormammu

quanchi112
Both wins for Mammu.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Both wins for Mammu.
Really? You think Dorm beats Doom with indefinite and presumably unlimited prep?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Really? You think Dorm beats Doom with indefinite and presumably unlimited prep? I think it's possible Doom can win with prep but not for a majority.

Mindset
Yea, he has never beaten anyone as strong as Dorm with prep.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think it's possible Doom can win with prep but not for a majority.
Why not a majority? With Unlimited One-Sided Prep Doom could take beings much more powerful than Dormammu for a majority.

AsbestosFlaygon
How much prep does Dr. Doom have?
It makes a great deal of difference.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
How much prep does Dr. Doom have?
It makes a great deal of difference.

There are two scenarios. One in which he gets unlimited prep and one in which he gets no prep at all.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by pinksushi1
There are two scenarios. One in which he gets unlimited prep and one in which he gets no prep at all.
Giving a guy like Doom unlimited prep is a little like giving someone the IG: an autowin against almost any opponent.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Giving a guy like Doom unlimited prep is a little like giving someone the IG: an autowin against almost any opponent.

2 years then.

Lord_Talron
doom can do it in 2 years, im sure

galactusischere
He would be able to do it with 5 days of prep too.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by pinksushi1
2 years then.
1. Dr. Doom

2. Dormammu

JakeTheBank
Dr. Doom in a possible stomp in scenario 1.

Dormammu in the second one.

janus77
1. Doom wins in an absolute STOMP... a stomp of such magnitude that x1a8 or whatever will have the calculator out to quantify it.

2. 7-8/10 to Dormammu... Doom still could pull a few spells or use some tech to win a couple, imo.

janus77
remember people, Doom prepped for and eradicated The Marquis of Death!

SamZED
Without prep I don't see Doom winning 0.001/10 even. With prep he def wins though.

basilisk
Pym can just build devices that easily capture Loki now. Anything goes.

Doom with prep.

OneDumbG0
^ Which was eyebrow raising as Loki has even escaped Celestial tech traps... but Pym's getting a push... so meh.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you people joking me... Doom winning without any prep against Dorm... nah no way. Two way way different power levels people. With 2 years prep.. Doom stomps... He would really only need a month tops, possible 2 weeks.

janus77
I think a week is far too much time, he's not taking on Thanos... Dormammu doesn't really hit the heights of an intellectual challenge.

it took Doom how long, to reconfigure Galactus' tech and to integrate it into his own armour?

Doom also has incredible magiks to help him, he's near Strange levels and that should help (considering how Strange fairs against these characters).

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Are you people joking me... Doom winning without any prep against Dorm... nah no way. Two way way different power levels people. With 2 years prep.. Doom stomps... He would really only need a month tops, possible 2 weeks.
If he could get some pointers from Strange on how Dormammu operates I can see Doom beating him with as little as a day's prep. Not for a majority though. For a majority he'd need at least a week.

rotiart
I'd put dormammu on the threat level of Someone like blackheart...

And in his recent showing voodoo and doom didn't show he could do much there...

With prep he went to mephistos realm... And IMO would have lost a direct confrontation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.