Iron Man Vs. Mr.Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.
No prep of course.

Fight to the death.

Wei Phoenix
Sinister.

pinksushi1
Iron Man. Telepathy does not affect Iron Man. Mr. Sinister's TK is not powerful enough to defeat Iron Man. Therefore, Iron Man wins.

Lord_Talron
what exactly does iron man use to block telepathy? not that im saying he cant, im just curious as to what he uses

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
what exactly does iron man use to block telepathy? not that im saying he cant, im just curious as to what he uses

It was some advancement in his suit that prepared him for the Mandarin's TP attacks.

Lord Feron
Sinister powerset without cis or pis is tough to deal with. With Iron man would he have a good suit or his current suit? With is be a peak of both??

pinksushi1
LOL?

galactusischere
Iron Man his extremis armor.

the ninjak
Ironman wins TP protection is common place for tech heads.
TK aint gonna work and Extremis is bloody fast.
Tony beats him to death while sonics blast his ears out.
The Armour then would scan Sinister's biology for weakness' then melt him.
The new armour isn't even out yet! I CAN"T WAIT Happy Dance

falcon_shot
Iron Man

Warlord
Ironman

falcon_shot
nihaw nigga nihaw

JakeTheBank
What's Sinester's greatest immeadiate regeneration feat?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What's Sinester's greatest immeadiate regeneration feat?
Like IM has one.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What's Sinester's greatest immediate regeneration feat?

not sure about his regeneration healing feat but he was hit pretty hard by rogue and his neck snapped and his body distorted but he reasserted himself and mocked rogue immediately after the punch was thrown.

AsbestosFlaygon
In X-Men 28, Mr. Sinister regenerated.

Wild Shadow
that guy is goo complete mastery of all his cells.. he can be pretty dense and invulnerable and morph.. i think his regeneration is suppose to be off the chain near impossible when it comes to putting him down even for a few seconds.

pinksushi1
Iron Man has a healing factor that is on Spider-Man's or Captain America's level.

Wild Shadow
must be real helpful when he O.D's off a handful of nyquil and a shot of Bourbon.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
must be real helpful when he O.D's off a handful of nyquil and a shot of Bourbon.

Sweet Logan gets to smoke his cigars without fear and now with Extremis Tony can drink again..... big grin

chomperx9
sinister has a healing factor as well

pinksushi1
Originally posted by chomperx9
sinister has a healing factor as well

Messiah Complex disagrees.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Messiah Complex disagrees.
what are you referring to?

besides in the gambit series sinister's HF was acknowledged when gambit and courier time traveled they were responsible for his 1st power up.

pinksushi1
what are you referring to?

besides in the gambit series sinister's HF was acknowledged when gambit and courier time traveled they were responsible for his 1st power up.

When Mystique killed Sinister via Rogue.

Wild Shadow
72h9ndi

sigh,,

Mindset
When Mystique killed Sinister via Rogue. How does that show he doesn't have a healing factor?

pinksushi1
72h9ndi

sigh,,

LOL.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mindset
How does that show he doesn't have a healing factor?

LOL. Because he died?

Mindset
LOL. Because he died? OK, do I need to ask the question again?

pinksushi1
OK, do I need to ask the question again?

He has a "healing factor," but if that were Wolverine, then he would be back up in a couple of hours. Mr. Sinister did not get up at all. LOL.

Mindset
I guess I do.

How does someone dying prove they don't have a healing factor?

pinksushi1
I guess I do.

How does someone dying prove they don't have a healing factor?

He has a "healing factor," but if that were Wolverine, then he would be back up in a couple of hours. Mr. Sinister did not get up at all. LOL. What an impressive healing factor.

Wild Shadow
wolverine has bn ko'ed by rogues touch and even stated on panel that she can completely drain him as well in a prolong touch...

draining sinister doesnt negate his HF it was a life force attack not a physical one nothing to heal.

Mindset
He has a "healing factor," but if that were Wolverine, then he would be back up in a couple of hours. Prove it.

Mindset
wolverine has bn ko'ed by rogues touch and even stated on panel that she can completely drain him as well...

draining sinister doesnt negate his HF it was a life force attack not a physical one nothing to heal. And this was an amped Rogue that killed Sinister.

pinksushi1
wolverine has bn ko'ed by rogues touch and even stated on panel that she can completely drain him as well...

draining sinister doesnt negate his HF it was a life force attack not a physical one nothing to heal.

Anyone can be KOed and the HF can be nullified for a short while. It does not mean that it won't kick back in again. Thing is, Wolverine would wake up later, maybe a couple of days or so, while Mr. Sinister wouldn't as seen in Messiah Complex.

pinksushi1
Prove it.

Because he fought Omega Red for 11 hours straight for no stop and his own HF was being negated by Omega Red. More instances, later. I am tired. LOL.

pinksushi1
And this was an amped Rogue that killed Sinister.

How was Rogue amped? You mean by Hope Summers? That happened after Sinister died. Mystique pressed her face to Rogue to bring Rogue back to life.

Mindset
OR =/= Rogue

pinksushi1
OR =/= Rogue

Explain. I reckon that their life force draining abilities are almost on par.

Mindset
Well no, they aren't.

Rogue killed someone with a healing factor instantly. smile

the ninjak
Sinister more reforms than has a biological healing factor he can return from mush.....just like Apolcalypse.

Stark's Extremis is a manipulation of the part of the brain that holds the blueprint for who you are....which kicks in your natural immunity system.

Extremis rewrites this code in your brain and wraps your body in a cocoon morphing your body just like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly.

Now whenever Stark's body gets damaged his biology will work to return it to the state he was in when he originally became bonded to Extremis tech.

Logically he shouldn't age anymore either.

pinksushi1
Well no, they aren't.

Rogue killed someone with a healing factor instantly. smile

Who was that person? If it were Wolverine, he would have been on the floor dead for a couple of days. Then Wolverine would be back up some time later because his healing factor can't be permanently removed by someone like Rogue.

pinksushi1
Who was that person? If it were Wolverine, he would have been on the floor dead for a couple of days. Then Wolverine would be back up some time later because his healing factor can't be permanently removed by someone like Rogue.

"Sinister more reforms than has a biological healing factor he can return from mush.....just like Apolcalypse.

Stark's Extremis is a manipulation of the part of the brain that holds the blueprint for who you are....which kicks in your natural immunity system.

Extremis rewrites this code in your brain and wraps your body in a cocoon morphing your body just like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly.

Now whenever Stark's body gets damaged his biology will work to return it to the state he was in when he originally became bonded to Extremis tech.

Logically he shouldn't age anymore either."

If that is true, then how did Sinister managed to not get affected by the Legacy Virus released by Stryfe?

Blanket
Anyone can be KOed and the HF can be nullified for a short while. It does not mean that it won't kick back in again. Thing is, Wolverine would wake up later, maybe a couple of days or so, while Mr. Sinister wouldn't as seen in Messiah Complex. Because he's immortal... so he actually has an explanation for being around in comics besides him being too popular to die (which spawned the immortal power).

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Blanket
Because he's immortal... so he actually has an explanation for being around in comics besides him being too popular to die (which spawned the immortal power).

You mean Wolverine? Didn't he get killed in Days of Future Past when a Sentinel blasted him and there was only adamantium skeleton left?

Blanket
You mean Wolverine? Didn't he get killed in Days of Future Past when a Sentinel blasted him and there was only adamantium skeleton left? yes. non canon

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Blanket
yes. non canon

Days of Future Past is not 616?

the ninjak

If that is true, then how did Sinister managed to not get affected by the Legacy Virus released by Stryfe?

Doesn't my explanation explain that?

He has complete control of his molecules just like Apocalypse.

Cept Apocalypse can reform those particles any way he likes.

Whereas Sinister can only reform himself to his central form.

The Legacy Virus was just AIDS for Mutants Sinister easily avoided it due to his natural or biologically enhanced biology.

And don't claim my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Days of Future Past is not 616?

It's not. It has its own designation. Earth-811.

Blanket
Days of Future Past is not 616? Is Wolverine dead right now?

AsbestosFlaygon
Can somebody tell me, how the hell did Stark regain his memory back?

Last time I read about him, he was the Crimson Dynamo.

the ninjak
You mean recently? He hasn't got all of his memory back he doesn't remember Civil War. They took out Pepper's chest unit and put it in Tony. Connected wires to it and Cap's shield, Thor struck it and Dr Strange handled the psychological aspects.

He's back Baby!

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by the ninjak
You mean recently? He hasn't got all of his memory back he doesn't remember Civil War. They took out Pepper's chest unit and put it in Tony. Connected wires to it and Cap's shield, Thor struck it and Dr Strange handled the psychological aspects.

He's back Baby!
facepalm

This is why Marvel sucks

TheTyrant
Sinister wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Can somebody tell me, how the hell did Stark regain his memory back?

Last time I read about him, he was the Crimson Dynamo.

There was a disk with data backup.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There was a disk with data backup.
haermm

no expression

StiltmanFTW
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5222/invincibleironman021pg1.th.jpg

Wild Shadow
this is just pathetically sad, god i am seriously starting to question the validity of marvel.... i think i am going to have to move on to another company anyone have any suggestions other then DC?

AsbestosFlaygon
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5222/invincibleironman021pg1.th.jpg
erm

Kazenji
this is just pathetically sad, god i am seriously starting to question the validity of marvel.... i think i am going to have to move on to another company anyone have any suggestions other then DC?

Dark Horse or even Dyanamite Entertainment

And how is that lame how he regain his memory back?

the ninjak
Haters......

It's a story. He is Ironman. He is a living biological machine now. His memories could be uploaded to harddrives.

He deleted said memories so Osborne wouldn't get his hands on the identities of every registered superhero on the planet.

Although I agree his resurrection being cheesy to an extent....get over yourselves.

Wild Shadow
this isnt the 1st time marvel has bn writing crap on par with DC. i am sick of it.... i am sick of the crappy writers sick of them sh$#$ing all over continuity and characters and most of all i am sick of the editorial staff..

the ninjak
this isnt the 1st time marvel has bn writing crap on par with DC. i am sick of it.... i am sick of the crappy writers sick of them sh$#$ing all over continuity and characters and most of all i am sick of the editorial staff..

I agree his take on Invincible Ironman was full of filler (dream sequences) and a coincidental scenario.

StiltmanFTW
Haters......

It's a story. He is Ironman. He is a living biological machine now. His memories could be uploaded to harddrives.

He deleted said memories so Osborne wouldn't get his hands on the identities of every registered superhero on the planet.

Although I agree his resurrection being cheesy to an extent....get over yourselves.

Thing is, he backed himself up before Extremis.

the ninjak
Thing is, he backed himself up before Extremis.

Hence why he doesn't remember Civil War.
Though before the Extremis Arc he was completely aware of the potential of such technology.
Hence his adaption of the tech in Extremis within hours.
And his hasty creation of Super Armours in Execute Programme.

I don't see why people perceive his plot developments in the last 5 years as being bad ones.

StiltmanFTW
Hence why he doesn't remember Civil War.
Though before the Extremis Arc he was completely aware of the potential of such technology.
Hence his adaption of the tech in Extremis within hours.
And his hasty creation of Super Armours in Execute Programme.

I don't see why people perceive his plot developments in the last 5 years as being bad ones.

I thought you meant that uploading memories was possible thanks to Tony being "a living biological machine". My bad.

They do? All character development just got reversed and WS and AF here don't appear happy. I heard people saying Stark Disassembled was basically Iron Man's One More Day. Hard to disagree with that.

Survivor19
Nah, it's easy. Because it's Stark now who has amnesia, not the entire freaking world.

pinksushi1
Doesn't my explanation explain that?

He has complete control of his molecules just like Apocalypse.

Cept Apocalypse can reform those particles any way he likes.

Whereas Sinister can only reform himself to his central form.

The Legacy Virus was just AIDS for Mutants Sinister easily avoided it due to his natural or biologically enhanced biology.

And don't claim my stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where has it been stated that Mr. Sinister has "natural or biologically enhanced biology?" It has been stated that Mr. Sinister has a healing factor and complete control over his body on the cellular and molecular level. However, the latter wouldn't help him fight against the Legacy Virus, in my opinion.

the ninjak
Where has it been stated that Mr. Sinister has "natural or biologically enhanced biology?" It has been stated that Mr. Sinister has a healing factor and complete control over his body on the cellular and molecular level. However, the latter wouldn't help him fight against the Legacy Virus, in my opinion.

You can't see how a being with complete molecular control of their body. Who can reform from a puddle on the ground. Can't push a virus to a chunk of his body and cast it off? then heal what he lost?

pinksushi1
You can't see how a being with complete molecular control of their body. Who can reform from a puddle on the ground. Can't push a virus to a chunk of his body and cast it off? then heal what he lost?

Did that happen in the comics? I remember it only being stated that it was his healing factor that saved him. sad

the ninjak
I'm stating a point.....but yeah I agree the added Healing would've made it all the more easy.

Ironman wins!

Kazenji
i am sick of the crappy writers sick of them sh$#$ing all over continuity and characters and most of all i am sick of the editorial staff..

Not alot of continuity they ****ed up with Iron Man it seems only Civil War i bet Steve Rogers is happy

and Matt Fraction is crap?...........sure yeah maybe with Uncanny X-men.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.