do they Hurt, Knock out, or Kill Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
galactus is not bracing his/her self.

1. Thor gets 1,000 hits with mljonir
2. Juggernaut runs into galactus at full speed and keeps running(becomes the same size as galactus)
3. Surtur with Twilight sword gets 5 hits any where he wants(full power)
4. Flash uses his infinit mass punch
5. Wolverine goes berserk on him for 30 minutes
6. Superman 1million punches him

Lord_Talron
as far as i am concerned, this seems kinda hard to deduce

Enyalus
Wolverine kills Galactus. He was built to take out people exactly like him. Big, slow bricks with no MA skill and no healing factor. Berserker rage is overkill, especially for 30 minutes.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
galactus is not bracing his/her self.

1. Thor gets 1,000 hits with mljonir
2. Juggernaut runs into galactus at full speed and keeps running(becomes the same size as galactus)
3. Surtur with Twilight sword gets 5 hits any where he wants(full power)
4. Flash uses his infinit mass punch
6. Superman 1million punches him They all die.... cool

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wolverine kills Galactus. He was built to take out people exactly like him. Big, slow bricks with no MA skill and no healing factor. Berserker rage is overkill, especially for 30 minutes. Yeah....that perfectly describes galactus...

Surtur is the only one to kill and superman might hurt.

kgkg
I would fear this one.

Mindset
Wolverine kills Galactus. He was built to take out people exactly like him. Big, slow bricks with no MA skill and no healing factor. Berserker rage is overkill, especially for 30 minutes. laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
superman 1 million should be as powerful as galactus though.

silver surfer is 1,000,000 times less powerful than galactus
surfer=superman
and superman 1mil is 1,000,000 times more powerful than superman

Mindset
You're probably serious.

Enyalus
silver surfer is 1,000,000 times less powerful than galactus
surfer=superman
and superman 1mil is 1,000,000 times more powerful than superman
Did the doctor drop you on your head when you were delivered?

Mindset
He was aborted.

Colossus-Big C
it makes perfect sence galactus said himself he is 1 million times more powerful than surfer and supes 1mil is 1 million times more powerful than superman=surfer

Black bolt z
Did the doctor drop you on your head when you were delivered? He wasn't droped on his head he was thrown across the room.

moonknight11
Except that Silver Surfer is far more powerful than Superman.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by moonknight11
Except that Silver Surfer is far more powerful than Superman. As much as I love SS I might have to argue that

kgkg
Except that Silver Surfer is far more powerful than Superman. Na Surfer is more versatile but Superman is equally powerful.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by kgkg
Na Surfer is more versatile but Superman is equally powerful. thus my equations is correct.

both galactus and supes 1 million are a million times more powerful than these guys

Black bolt z
thus my equations is correct.

both galactus and supes 1 million are a million times more powerful than these guys ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... ... .. .. .... .. .. .
You make my brain hurt.... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... ... .. .. .... .. .. .

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... ... .. .. .... .. .. .
You make my brain hurt.... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... .. .. ... .. ... .. ... .. ... ... .. .. .... .. .. . its the truth, i hate superman but it is what it is

kgkg
thus my equations is correct.

both galactus and supes 1 million are a million times more powerful than these guys Superman 1 Million is not a Million times more powerful than regular Superman here the heck did you get that number from? the name?

Colossus-Big C
Superman 1 Million is not a Million times more powerful than regular Superman here the heck did you get that number from? the name? no, its in the comic

kgkg
no, its in the comic Scan? Even if it is referenced which I doubt it's a hyperbole at best.

moonknight11
Na Surfer is more versatile but Superman is equally powerful.

The Power Cosmic provides more sheer raw power than Supes can match.

He can go at much much higher speeds, and unleash more destructive energy than Superman. And like you said he is more versatile.

You need a good Green Lantern to match a High-Tier Herald.

kgkg
Originally posted by moonknight11 The Power Cosmic provides more sheer raw power than Supes can match. There isn't much Superman can't match honestly.

Originally posted by moonknight11 He can go at much much higher speeds, and unleash more destructive energy than Superman. And like you said he is more versatile. Surfer has better flight speed but Superman has better combat speed. More destructive energy? Superman only has heat vision he makes for it with his punches.

Originally posted by moonknight11 You need a good Green Lantern to match a High-Tier Herald. Ya Superman also beats all lanterns in power department.

I've neve read SM 1 million, but everyone else has no chance of scratching big g. also, SS>SM

moonknight11
There isn't much Superman can't match honestly.

Surfer has better flight speed but Superman has better combat speed. More destructive energy? Superman only has heat vision he makes for it with his punches.

Better Combat Speed? I doubt that.

Punches only get you so far. Especially when said punches can't cause the amount of destruction that Surfer or even Gladiator can.

How? Green Lanterns tank Black Hole's and can do all kinds of niifty tricks. GL's have also destroyed planets, something Supes can't do with his punches.

kgkg
Originally posted by moonknight11 Better Combat Speed? I doubt that. It's the truth most of the feats you will find of Surfer are energy blast which are hard to quantify you will find better Superman combat feat for sure.

Originally posted by moonknight11 Punches only get you so far. Especially when said punches can't cause the amount of destruction that Surfer or even Gladiator can. Punches has worked damn well so far. Especially considering Superman beats on people with punches where versatile people have been K.O rather easily.

Just think about how many powerful opponents Superman punches ftw and you will not understate his fist.

Originally posted by moonknight11 How? Green Lanterns tank Black Hole's and can do all kinds of niifty tricks. GL's have also destroyed planets, something Supes can't do with his punches. Superman has tanked Blank Holes to , also Superman is more durable than your better lanterns. Nifty tricks is versatility not power which obviously they are more versatile than Superman. Superman punches have K.O GL's with their shield on.

Again I don't mind that you think Surfer is more powerful. Which is fine but don't say that Surfer is much more powerful which is hardly the case considering the opponents Superman has defeated in the past.

moonknight11
The stronger GL shields have Blocked Supernovae, Ultraman(equal to supes IIRC), and Planet-Busting attacks.

Supes could never get through those. As for the Black Hole, Supes never tanked a big one. He only held one for a few seconds, and had to escape from another one.

Yes Supes has fought powerful creatures, but he doesn't reach Surfer's power output. You need him to be Sundipped to really reach those levels. Baseline Supes is a moon-buster. Surfer is above that.

galactusischere
None of them can hurt Galactus with CIS and PIS off.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
None of them can hurt Galactus with CIS and PIS off. How about with CIS ON... confused

galactusischere
Still nothin.

nicamarvin
Still nothin. .... laughing no expression

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... laughing no expression

Do you remember the little talk we had about not questioning my wisdom?

nicamarvin
Do you remember the little talk we had about not questioning my wisdom? .. sad

galactusischere
.. sad

Better not happen again mad

nicamarvin
Better not happen again mad ..sadwalk

galactusischere
..sadwalk

STOP CRYING SON mad ! It's time to man up wink big grin laughing out loud ...... smokin' .

Lord_Talron
smileys...

nicamarvin
STOP CRYING SON mad ! It's time to man up wink big grin laughing out loud ...... smokin' . ....dance

Colossus-Big C
Imo everyone hurts hum. galactus durability is over rated...

janus77
1. Thor gets 1,000 hits with mljonir = nil effect
2. Juggernaut runs into galactus at full speed and keeps running(becomes the same size as galactus) = Cyttorak has a stroke due to over exersion ... Galactus yawns
3. Surtur with Twilight sword gets 5 hits any where he wants(full power) = dunno
4. Flash uses his infinit mass punch = Flash dies and the Speedforce collapses in on itself and creates a super-massive blackhole that sucks the whole of DCU into it and then blinks out of existence.
5. Wolverine goes berserk on him for 30 minutes = MU collapses no expression
6. Superman 1million punches him = Galactus is too busy with his daily Sudoku to notice

Colossus-Big C
1. Thor gets 1,000 hits with mljonir- breaks alot of galactus armor
2. Juggernaut runs into galactus at full speed and keeps running(becomes the same size as galactus)-galactus gets ran over with some armor broken
3. Surtur with Twilight sword gets 5 hits any where he wants(full power)-kills
4. Flash uses his infinit mass punch-punch a hole through his armor
5. Wolverine goes berserk on him for 30 minutes-scratches up his armor but nothing serious
6. Superman 1million punches him-breaks some armor

galactusischere
^ No.

Colossus-Big C
^ No. ^ Yes.

galactusischere
None of them can hurt a fed Galactus with CIS and PIS off. Thor could barely get classic Galactus' attention(starving and exhausted).

falcon_shot
Except that Silver Surfer is far more powerful than Superman.

you sir are a total idiot sick

Colossus-Big C
None of them can hurt a fed Galactus with CIS and PIS off. Thor could barely get classic Galactus' attention(starving and exhausted). since when does galactus durability increase when he feeds? anyways this is galactus that got blasted off his feet by thanos

falcon_shot
superman is one of the best browlers of DCU he will break the living crap out of silver surfer i see that some people here are so retarded that they give the win to who ever got more powers or in hand2hand case to who ever knows more fighting styles you are retarded idiots , i mean look at black adam and superman all they basically do is brawl and look hopw much powerful beings they are able to take out, by your logic hulk should be one of the weakest characters in marvel because he doesnt have any exotic powers right? so hulk hercules and namor should be really weak going by your logic right idiots? please shut up

better luck next time sock boy

Utrigita
Imo everyone hurts hum.

no expression

laughing

You seriously think that Wolverine can even scratch him, when Dazzler that unloading all her energy (enough to defeat Terrax) on Galactus couldn't give him a scratch?

Digi

Guys. GUYS. Please, for me, just imagine this one. Actually imagine Wolverine going nuts on a prone Galactus for half an hour. Just non-stop.

Funniest sh*t I've seen today.

laughing out loud

janus77
whenever Galactus has an itchy arse, in a hard to reach part of his bum, he just sits down on a berserk Wolverine... 30mins of adamntium scratching is all it takes ...

Originally posted by janus77
whenever Galactus has an itchy arse, in a hard to reach part of his bum, he just sits down on a berserk Wolverine... 30mins of adamntium scratching is all it takes ...

I didnt know galactus was into gerbiling

Enyalus
Originally posted by Digi
Guys. GUYS. Please, for me, just imagine this one. Actually imagine Wolverine going nuts on a prone Galactus for half an hour. Just non-stop.

Funniest sh*t I've seen today.

laughing out loud
Wolverine kills Galactus. He was built to take out people exactly like him. Big, slow bricks with no MA skill and no healing factor. Berserker rage is overkill, especially for 30 minutes.

moonknight11
Originally posted by falcon_shot
you sir are a total idiot sick

You sir are trollan.

manx422
Superman 1Million kills him

Black bolt z
Surtur is the only one that has a slight chance of killing him.Why do people think wolverine would so own him?Wolverine would do about as much to galactus as daredevil would do to superman.

Ambient
Originally posted by falcon_shot
superman is one of the best browlers of DCU he will break the living crap out of silver surfer i see that some people here are so retarded that they give the win to who ever got more powers or in hand2hand case to who ever knows more fighting styles you are retarded idiots , i mean look at black adam and superman all they basically do is brawl and look hopw much powerful beings they are able to take out, by your logic hulk should be one of the weakest characters in marvel because he doesnt have any exotic powers right? so hulk hercules and namor should be really weak going by your logic right idiots? please shut up
hemorrhoids acting up again huh roll eyes (sarcastic) ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.