Braniac vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Each gets one week prep.

Enyalus
Thanos.

Prep-Man
I can see either winning. Brainiac is a beast with prep and we know how powerful he can get. A lot powerful than Thanos and we saw what his tech was doing in the last issue of Adventure Comics.

Batman-Prime
Brainiac

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Brainiac
erm

Warlord
thanos

Prep-Man
Brainiac created something to destroy the universe. Scared the hell out of B5.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
erm

You live in denial. smile

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Brainiac created something to destroy the universe. Scared the hell out of B5.
Brainiac was threatening to destroy Superman and co, which jeopardizes the 30th century. That's what was causing the temporal wormholes (or whatever they were.) It wasn't a specific tech thing.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You live in denial. smile
No. I just know what I'm talking about.

Batman-Prime
No. I just know what I'm talking about.

erm

Prep-Man
Brainiac was threatening to destroy Superman and co, which jeopardizes the 30th century. That's what was causing the temporal wormholes (or whatever they were.) It wasn't a specific tech thing.

I was also talking about B13.

manx422
Brainiac

Bouboumaster
Thanos

And I totally look forward for Thanos Initiative

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I was also talking about B13.
B13 was also beaten by Superman 1v1. wink

B13 had thousands of years of prep to take the universe from Imperiex, if that's what you were referencing. This is one week prep. And Thanos gets the same deal. I don't see Brainiac outprepping Thanos. And Brainiac vs. Thanos without prep ends in Thanos' immense favor, too. So IMO Brainiac has no advantages whatsoever.

supremthor
B13 was also beaten by Superman 1v1. wink

B13 had thousands of years of prep to take the universe from Imperiex, if that's what you were referencing. This is one week prep. And Thanos gets the same deal. I don't see Brainiac outprepping Thanos. And Brainiac vs. Thanos without prep ends in Thanos' immense favor, too. So IMO Brainiac has no advantages whatsoever.

but then again this is gonna end being more a tech fight then anything, and one thin Braniac does is take over tech.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.