Savage Hulk vs Hercules & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Banner walking down the street is nearly ran over, narrowly escaping he falls on the curb and another car drives bye hitting a puddle and covering banner in muddy water. Angry banner tries to calm down and clean his glasses only to have some kids laugh at him and call him four eyes..

having had enough he fails to calm down and transforms into hulk.. Hulk confused with how he arrived in the city begins to walk into traffic just to be hit by a car and starts flipping vehicles and accidentally maiming and killing ppl.

avenger Quickjet is seen hovering over traffic and hulk begins tossing cars at it. herc jumps out to meet his opponent and smiles which quickly turn to anger as he sees all the injured and dead ppl....

Herc: no more.. monster

The Thing flying on one of the fantastic cars sees the situation and is tired of hulk and his rampages seeing the injured ppl and ambulances afraid to approach to rescue ppl while hulk is screaming at them and tossing crap at the civilians.

Hulk: Hulk strongest one there....bam!! interrupted by a falling thing on hulk...

Hulk struggles to get up only to be punched by Herc into a bus...

Hulk: Hulk Smash!!! puny man and Rock Troll!!!

ko,kill Cis on Morality on.. start off base lvl strength building up via his rage..

Black bolt z
Stalemate

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Banner walking down the street is nearly ran over, narrowly escaping he falls on the curb and another car drives bye hitting a puddle and covering banner in muddy water. Angry banner tries to calm down and clean his glasses only to have some kids laugh at him and call him four eyes..

having had enough he fails to calm down and transforms into hulk.. Hulk confused with how he arrived in the city begins to walk into traffic just to be hit by a car and starts flipping vehicles and accidentally maiming and killing ppl.

avenger Quickjet is seen hovering over traffic and hulk begins tossing cars at it. herc jumps out to meet his opponent and smiles which quickly turn to anger as he sees all the injured and dead ppl....

The Thing flying on one of the fantastic cars sees the situation and is tired of hulk and his rampages seeing the injured ppl and ambulances afraid to approach to rescue ppl while hulk is screaming at them and tossing crap at the civilians.

Hulk: Hulk strongest one there....bam!! interrupted by a falling thing on hulk...

ko,kill Cis on Morality on.. start off base lvl strength building up via his rage.. ...are you high... smokin'

Black bolt z

ko,kill Cis on Morality on.. start off base lvl strength building up via his rage.. Originally posted by nicamarvin
...are you high... smokin'
Thats besides the point

tkitna
They fight for a long time and then the Hulk decides he has had enough and kills Ben and then kills Hercules after another long fight.

So Hulk wins.

Wild Shadow
@ nicamarvin.

i am getting tired of ur behavior it is not amusing anymore.

Black bolt z
i am getting tired of ur behavior it is not amusing anymore. Whose behavior?I just make a bad joke whenever I can.It's in my blood.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Whose behavior?I just make a bad joke whenever I can.It's in my blood. not you nicamarvin.

nicamarvin
@ nicamarvin.

i am getting tired of ur behavior it is not amusing anymore. ....Sorry sad

Badabing
@ nicamarvin.

i am getting tired of ur behavior it is not amusing anymore. Just ignore him for now. He'll probably get a perm ban soon if he doesn't stop.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Badabing
He'll probably get a perm ban soon if he doesn't stop. .......giljotiini my day is coming soon....punk

Black bolt z
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.......giljotiini my day is coming soon....punk Might as well make them last.

thanos-prime
The hulk

golem370
Hulk pretty much stalemated Herc, Wonder Man, Iron Man and Namor. I think he can win this fight.

janus77
Hulk kills them, though not easily. Savage Hulk with no morality would destroy Thing pretty quick but Hercules would be a cunning and wily foe.

falcon_shot
Can't be touched
Can't be stopped
Can't be moved
Can't be rocked
Can't be shook

Prep-Man
hulk.

Wild Shadow
i think the team are smart enough and skilled enough to take hulk down especially with being properly motivated with the victims and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.