Siegfried vs Samanosuke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3058/sc4pub2dsiegfried1.jpg

vs.

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3958/samanosukesr7.jpg

Can't say I know a whole lot from either Soul Calibur or Onimusha. But from what I remember this would be a good match. Use their strongest incarnations I guess.

NemeBro
So Sieg with Soul Calibur and Samanosuke as the Onimusha.

Sam can block while facing the opposite direction, he wins.

CosmicComet
lulz.

Wei Phoenix
Super Onimusha Samanosuke wins.

First_Tsurugi06
Samanosuke oughta win this with or without his Oni form. Just the intro to Onimusha 3 puts him at like, semi-metahuman in terms of combat skills.

danteiscool
Samanosuke takes this.

NemeBro
You all do realise Siegfried is an equal for Nightmare with a completed Soul Edge, right?

The same guy who without a proper body, and without so much as a splinter of Soul Edge was destroying armies left and right?

Why do you all think this is a stomp?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes... Siegfried is more than capable of decimating fortified structures and hordes of warriors if the crystalisation techniques we saw in SC4 was anything to go by... Then there's the Rough Divide type of move in his Critical Edge finisher... I need feats for Samo to compare, since I know little about him though.

CosmicComet
This wouldn't be a stomp either way, as little as I know about them, I knew that at least. This should be a damn good fight. Either would fit in with the threat levels of the other's universe.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Yes... Siegfried is more than capable of decimating fortified structures and hordes of warriors if the crystalisation techniques we saw in SC4 was anything to go by... Then there's the Rough Divide type of move in his Critical Edge finisher... I need feats for Samo to compare, since I know little about him though.

This is not peak Samanosuke.

zVsUKo1OFOE

NemeBro
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
This is not peak Samanosuke.

zVsUKo1OFOE And none of that was as impressive as the feats a bodiless Nightmare without Soul Edge was capable of, and the explosions were not as impressive as the one he caused.

When said Nightmare fought Siegfried, their blades clashed and it destroyed the entire fortress they were inside, this clash eviscerated Sieg and sent Nightmare into another dimension. It is important to note Sieg has healing abilities now, Soul Calibur then bonded with him and did not allow him to die, healing his wounds instantly. Plus, you know, he can freeze a tower over in a matter of seconds.

LLLLLink
Isn't it also true that Soul Calibur/Soul Edge have a "will"?

NemeBro
Nightmare is Soul Edge's will.

LLLLLink
Right, right. I was thinking about that cutscene w/ Cassandra in SC4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.