Majora vs. Midna

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Majora from LoZ Majora's Mask fights Midna from Twilight Princess.

Majora is in mask form and gets worn by the Skull Kid. Midna has all her abilities and is in her Imp form.

Battle will commence right outside the city walls of Termina.

Who will win this fight?

NemeBro
Majora has done what battle-wise as Skull Kid?

ScreamPaste
Yelled really loudly.

FinalAnswer
He moons Midna

Midna flees

Majora wins.

MooCowofJustice
Majora because you failed to give an opponent.

The Scenario
http://www.mywii.com.au/img/game/The-Legend-of-Zelda--Majora-s-Mask-3.jpg

It's seems a common misconception that it takes three days for the moon to fall. While this is true for the most part, Majora was able to force the moon down faster at any time. That's what the afforementioned really loud scream did.

ScreamPaste
This is true.

Sin_Volvagia
Midna blew up a castle and crushed Zant. Majora needed the moon to do anything plus he can only shoot beams and use whips.

Midna puts Majora to waste.

MooCowofJustice
Don't know what you guys are talking about, Majora is the only person in this thread so it would seem he wins by default.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Don't know what you guys are talking about, Majora is the only person in this thread so it would seem he wins by default.

http://delfinoplaza.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/midna1.jpg

She's also in this thread.

MooCowofJustice
What's also in the thread? I don't see anything...

Q'Anilia
Stop it, MooCow. I've already reported you twice in this thread. You don't like Midna, we get it, but don't neglect opposition in a thread openly and blantantly ignore the topic simply in hope for a reaction. You're inviting trouble by forcing your hate onto others, especially since there exist, as you are well aware of, fans of Midna.

Basically what you're doing is baiting and trolling, which is not only frowned upon by most if not all members, but against forum rules. You hate her, we get that, but leave it at that. Telling everyone about your hate and trolling threads that involve Midna serve no purpose other than sterning trouble.

If you don't like Midna threads, ignore them.

Sin_Volvagia
What's also in the thread? I don't see anything...

Somebody's living in denial cool

ArtificialGlory
What do you mean there's an elephant in the room?

MooCowofJustice
Fine, I'll be serious. The OP doesn't directly state Midna has all four Fused Shadows, it just suggests it. Without them, It loses automatically as it's best feat is TKing a section of bridge, while Majora's best is TKing the Moon.

With the four Fused Shadows It's best feat is blowing up the castle, which some believe wasn't even It's feat. This still pales in comparison to bringing down the Moon. Majora wins.

NemeBro
That moon was smaller than the castle Midna destroyed.

It takes at least like fifteen minutes I think it was for Majora to crash the moon... Midna will need fifteen seconds to kill Majora.

Cyner
Originally posted by NemeBro
That moon was smaller than the castle Midna destroyed.

It takes at least like fifteen minutes I think it was for Majora to crash the moon... Midna will need fifteen seconds to kill Majora.

1. the moon was large enough to fill up all of Termina field, the only thing that even relegates it's size to that is the graphics capabilities of the N64.

2. it was 5 minutes not 15.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Cyner
1. the moon was large enough to fill up all of Termina field, the only thing that even relegates it's size to that is the graphics capabilities of the N64.

2. it was 5 minutes not 15. 1. Hahaha prove it. no expression We saw it was only the size of the town, which is not very large, the graphical capabilities of the N64 could have made it that large if they wished, that is bullshit.

2. Kay. Point still stands.

MooCowofJustice
There's no evidence Fused Shadow Midna can even TK, all it's done is thrust the spear. Majora still wins, even if it took less power to rip the moon out of orbit than to blow up the castle.

NemeBro
There's no evidence Fused Shadow Midna can even TK, all it's done is thrust the spear. Majora still wins, even if it took less power to rip the moon out of orbit than to blow up the castle. In the five minutes it took the moon to fall, Midna will destroy the Skull Kid. no expression

Zant>>>>>>>>Skull Kid.

Midna was able to destroy the giant barrier surroundin the city easily, disintegrated Zant, and destroyed the castle, Majora does not win, 'tis foolish to say otherwise.

MooCowofJustice
So what, you think Majora's going to try and drop the moon..? I don't see why he would do that when he could easily just TK It to death.

NemeBro
Prove he TKed the moon. no expression

We know the moon has always been alive, it used to be smiling and blue eyed, ever think maybe Majora just angered it so the moon would destroy the town of its own accord?

MooCowofJustice
Doesn't look like a spell.

And no, not unless yelling at it is enough to piss off the moon.

NemeBro
Doesn't look like a spell.

And no, not unless yelling at it is enough to piss off the moon. The moon was slowly descending, he did what he did before the game's events.

Cyner
since this is skullkid Majora I'd have to agree that he loses.

However NemeBro is wrong about the moon, it is in fact 9billion big.

MooCowofJustice
How is that possible? Skull Kid meets Link in the forest and turns him into a Deku. Then they get to town and you see him on top of the tower, Skull Kid gets pissed and decides he's going to bring down the moon faster.

NemeBro
Where is the proof of the moon's size? No, seriously, everyone stfu and tell me what makes you think the moon is so large?

Cyner
because of feats... the only reason he could turn Link into the deku was because that deku scrub died... ok MM is just a weird game but Midna just has more immediate destructive power(with the fused shadows) as compared to Skullkid Majora who we never saw do much of anything that can be considered a "feat".

BloodRain
It wasnt moon size like our Moon, think its 4x taller then the clock towers height.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Cyner
because of feats... the only reason he could turn Link into the deku was because that deku scrub died...

Which is why Link had the Goron and Zora masks. Now that I've thought about the Fierce Deity mask may have been a dead god.

The Scenario
0QS4i-7eNBk&

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by The Scenario
0QS4i-7eNBk&

I see no TK and the moon isn't that big

The Scenario
There was that scream at 0:14, which seemed to give off an aura.

Sin_Volvagia
There was that scream at 0:14, which seemed to give off an aura.

But that's not TK.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
But that's not TK.

TK is only "visible" by it's effect; like the wind on a tree branch.
In most fiction, you cant see TK at all, so there is no way you can determine Majora did TK or not by the scream's aura.

What we do know is that Majora screamed, and the moon started coming down at an increased rate. Whether we call it TK or not, it did something to affect the moon's fall speed.

BloodRain
If its not TK and some other force then it wont help against Midna.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
TK is only "visible" by it's effect; like the wind on a tree branch.
In most fiction, you cant see TK at all, so there is no way you can determine Majora did TK or not by the scream's aura.

What we do know is that Majora screamed, and the moon started coming down at an increased rate. Whether we call it TK or not, it did something to affect the moon's fall speed.

The scream just made the moon fall faster. That's not TK.

BloodRain
It was falling from the start of MM right? Majora couldnt be pulling it for the whole three days.

The Scenario
Pulling with what? Some kind of mystical "not TK"? He screamed and it began to fall faster. Maybe he started pulling harder.

Majora is already established to be batshit insane, and most of what he does is strictly for the lulz. We know he was able to make it fall faster at any time, and the slowly falling moon was just to cause terror while he messed around.

Midna doesn't have anything on Majora.

ares834
And what is to stop him from turning Midna into a Deku scrub heck she was turned into an Imp.
Midna is toast.

Sin_Volvagia
Pulling with what? Some kind of mystical "not TK"? He screamed and it began to fall faster. Maybe he started pulling harder.

Majora is already established to be batshit insane, and most of what he does is strictly for the lulz. We know he was able to make it fall faster at any time, and the slowly falling moon was just to cause terror while he messed around.

Midna doesn't have anything on Majora.

Majora still took time to make it fall. Other than that, he possesses whoever wears the mask, shoots fiery beams, flies, shoots energy balls, makes spinning top-like mines, and uses his tentacles as whips.

Midna's can throw a giant warthog with her hair, teleport large objects, become invisible, teleport herself, go through walls, disguise herself, and looked at Link's sword and shield unimpressed. With the Fused Shadows a mere fragment of its power destroys Zant. Using its full power destroyed Ganondorf's magical barrier and her clash with the sorceror blew up Hyrule Castle.

Majora isn't as powerful as Zant.

Cyner
Majora isn't as powerful as Zant.

Zant was using power given to him by Ganondorf, Ganon didn't need him anymore so he probably just let Midna kill him.

BloodRain
Midna shows more feats useful in a fight then Majora.

NemeBro
What will dropping the moon really do to Midna, who with the Fused Shadows is not even really a physical creature, but a spiritual one? The battle she entered with Ganondorf was one of spirits, not of physical might. The moon will not even affect her, neither will TK.

And seriously, where was this totally awesomez TK when she fought Link?

The Scenario
That's an assumption. We don't know whether or not Midna was physical in that instance. However, she cannot pass through walls. That argument is just BT trying to downplay Ganondorf by.

Nothing Midna has done compares to ripping the moon out of orbit. In addition, Majora is known for polymorph spells, like turning Link into a Deku Scrub or turning Kafei into a child. In a similar manner, Midna has displayed a weakness to polymorph spells.

Sin_Volvagia
That's an assumption. We don't know whether or not Midna was physical in that instance. However, she cannot pass through walls. That argument is just BT trying to downplay Ganondorf by.

Nothing Midna has done compares to ripping the moon out of orbit. In addition, Majora is known for polymorph spells, like turning Link into a Deku Scrub or turning Kafei into a child. In a similar manner, Midna has displayed a weakness to polymorph spells.

Though, she never lost her magic.

NemeBro

Nothing Midna has done compares to ripping the moon out of orbit. In addition, Majora is known for polymorph spells, like turning Link into a Deku Scrub or turning Kafei into a child. In a similar manner, Midna has displayed a weakness to polymorph spells. Alright, that was an assumption.

But earlier in the game, Midna can take the form of a shadow, we do know this, and that is not physical.

As for polymorph spells, well... With the Fused Shadows, she can change form at will... So yeah.

LLLLLink
Though, she never lost her magic.

That's not "her" magic. Its a piece of Fused Shadow that she had already obtained somehow before she met Link. I believe it shows her headgear as part of the Fused Shadow pieces in that cutscene with Lanayru.

NemeBro
Her headgear is a Fused Shadow, yeah.

LLLLLink
I just watched the cutscene, and from what I could make out, the 3 light spirits (there are 4 total) only took 3 of the Fused Shadow (there are 4 total too) and sealed them away. I presume that the last was left either unguarded and Midna obtained it or that it was already possessed by the King of the Twilight realm (or somebody) and Midna got it that way.

MasterSword777
Midna blew up Ganon's castle, Majora is powerful but not as powerful as that.

The Scenario
He turned Biggoron invisible and mindwiped him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.