Deadpool VS Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Deadpool- Current

VS

Taskmaster- Current

Who wins Merc Madness?

Enyalus
Deadpool. 9/10.

Lord_Talron
deadpool, easily; hes beaten tasky on more than one occasion, including one time with both his hands and feed manacled. not to mention taskmaster cannot deal with deadpools insane thought process

Wild Shadow
pretty sure this has bn done various times. erm

anyways DP wins again... just like in the comics... not b/c he is better skilled but b/c he is TM's kryptonite

Lord_Talron
i love when he starts dancing instead of getting pissed off bc tasky cut off his middle finger. one of my fav deadpool scenes 8)

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

anyways DP wins again... just like in the comics... not b/c he is better skilled but b/c he is TM's kryptonite

I check before I make threads.

Its all new!

galactusischere
Sla...Wade.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Taskmaster having zero drive also places a large part IMO. If he needs to work for something he doesn't want to do it, and he'd need to work hard to beat Wade.

Mindset
He worked hard the first time they fought iirc.

Survivor19
It would still be a very fun and great fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.