Thor Vs The Temporal Travelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
A temporal window appears in the middle of the sky and Bishop falls through ala Kyle Reese....(cybernetic arm is made of secondary Ada.)

Bishop struggles to get up and breath the shock to his system has temporarily overwhelmed him... temporal energy lightning discharges from his body as he begins to get up, his body absorbing the little energy to help him recuperate.

seconds later another temporal window opens up but this one is a bit different in shape it is a circular globe and appears more sophisticated and malleable...

Bishop takes an offensive position as he see the temporal window close and the time traveler begins to stand up from his crouch position and scans the area..

DHII: Lucas Bishop, Past/Present/future temporal traveler, member of the X-Men and temporal criminal wanted for mass Genocide, Multiple unauthorized tampering of timeline/reality., yes?

Bishop: You a temporal cop?

DHII: no, Minion is here to prevent possible thread to reality and the timeline by the asgardian hero Known as Thor. mission is to assassinate advert crisis.. temporal traveler bishop will you interfere with self?

Bishop; no, i will help you. we have the same mission..

DHII: unknown temporal atmospheric energies are being released inbound temporal travelers will be introduced into this time frame.

a temporal window opens up like a sliding door and two men step foward....

Bishop: Cable & Deadpool!!

Deadpool: Hey guys whats up my temporal bros!!! nice skull their dude!! wow is that face ugly and i should know!!

Cable: you look surprised lucas, nice arm like the look.. I take it we are all here for the same thing? Kick Goldilocks @$$!!!

Cable: w/ infonet and cone of silence... also the professor linked to both DP and Cable.. DP thinks its jsut one of his voices..

Deadpool: Fully Geared with whatever wpn has appeared in the past that could be used for this mission..

Death Head: temporal belt, Liquid arm.. and whatever gear he carries.

Bishop: cybernetic arm and eye.... Old school energy wpns that helps him redirect his Energy reserves, ada. Knife... Grenades..

DHII: unknown combatants approach scanners and energy, sound belong to a flight vehicle known in this time frame as the firefly..

Cable: firefly? that is Deathloks vehicle.. i think he is here to help as well, well this should interesting.

borg

Deathlok: fully geared.

deadpool: some of us should make a band with our good looks and cool sounding names we would rock!!! bishop and cable cant join... name doesnt fit our band, the Deadboys!!(air guitar)

Thor approaches warned by his Viziers about the intruders outside the Castle Gates... what be the meaning of this?!

Thor Cis on morality on...ko,kill who wins and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.