VS Scenarios

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scorpionov
Scenario 1
5 Vader clones (In suit) VS ROTS Palpatine

Place: Chancellors office

Scenario 2
Lord starkiller (Sith Stalker) VS Esp 3 Anikan

Place: Jedi Temple

Scenario 3
Galactic Alliance Sycthe Cruisier vs Vengance super star destroyer

Scenario 4

5000 501st Clonetroopers vs 6000 stormtroopers

Place Tattoine dunes

Scenario 5

Palleon Class Star destroyer vs Executor

Scenario 6

500 Phase 3 Darktroopers vs 50 Jedi Masters

Place: Random Factory

Scenario 7

700 Storm commandos vs 5000 B-1 battledroids & 600 B-2 Battledroids

Place: Geonosis (Storm Commandos Heavily Dug in & Battle driods chargin from one direction)

truejedi
12 threads in 1? really?

Scorpionov
this is too prevent the creation of multiple threads
because i had alot of vs ideas i did not want to spam threads so i just bundled it into one neat package

Q99
Scenario 1
5 Vader clones (In suit) VS ROTS Palpatine

-Vaders win

Scenario 2
Lord starkiller (Sith Stalker) VS Esp 3 Anikan

-I'd go with Starkiller.

Palleon Class Star destroyer vs Executor

-Executor. The Palleon's more advanced but just so so badly outmassed that that doesn't begin to matter.

Darth Martin
1.Vader in a stomp. Vader is stated to be 80% of Palpatine by ROTJ. Paklpatine would have improved greatly between ROTS-ROTJ. Vader is to strong a swordsman and Force sensitive to lose if there's 5 of him.
2.Marek is a decent swordfighter. But he was able to defeat a much stronger version of Anakin's own self w/ the Force. He also, albeit for mere seconds, contended with the emperor himself. Marek is too strong in the Force for Anakin.

Won't bother to comment on the rest.

Shoes
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Paklpatine would have improved greatly between ROTS-ROTJ.

How so?

Hybris
Scenario 1:
Seeing as Vader was 4/5 of what Palps was, 5 would be too much for him to handle. But then again, one can discuss the actual power of clones... Palpatine would not have improved that much, what reason was there for him to improve?

Scenario 2:
Anakin. Would it have been Galen vs Anakin, it would have been more difficult to predict the outcome.

Scenario 4

501st Clonetroopers all the way. Stormtroopers weren't just clones but also enlisted men. Clones were bred for war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.