Savage hulk vs Cable & Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place on providence......ko,kill Cis on, incapacitation.. morality on...

Cable returns from his latest adventure with Deadpool. Cable scanning his system focuses on the new members to join his island.

Cable annoyed that Bruce banner has made it into his island alerts his staff to empty out the area while he tries to get banner to leave under his own violation. Cable calls for DP to meet him in that part of town..

cable grabs his psi miter... puts on his costume and rechecks his cone of silence and info net...

arriving to face banner he sees DP has already found banner and has started harassing him..

DP: leave, we dont want you here!!! there are no bus stops here or highways for you to walk off into the sunset!!! come on leave David Banner or i'll make you!! i am the local hero who sometimes destroys stuff!!

Cable: you heard the man, we dont want you here banner...

hulk losing his temper with DP hulks out...

cable w/infonet, cone of silence, psi miter.

DP: every weapon he has used...

Savage hulk: purple pants

SamZED
Every weapon? Sheep-canon ftw.

Wimjet
Deadpool in his meat suit solo's stick out tongue "I am the Meat"

Survivor19
Pym particles spray + baseball bat = Deadpool soloes )))

So this is cable without his powers?

SamZED
Originally posted by Wimjet
Deadpool in his meat suit solo's stick out tongue "I am the Meat" lol yeah "Be the meat!" laughing out loud

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
So this is cable without his powers? i like to think i was pretty specific.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.