Korialstrasz Vs Dar'Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Q'Anilia
Dar'Khan has the power he attained at the end of the Sunwell Trilogy, and Korialstrasz is limited to his showings. Theory is allowed for Dar'Khan, but not Korialstrasz.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9021/image014y.jpg

Cyner
I'm gonna vote for whichever one is more likely to give me a hamburger.

Edit: I have no idea who these characters are.

ScreamPaste
Hm, well, Dar'Khan does have that nifty ability to control Korialstrasz if I remember right.

Q'Anilia
He did mindcontrol Korialstrasz, that's true, but he applied the spell while he was unconscious. Korialstrasz only needed a magical mindslap by Raac to snap out of it.

ScreamPaste
Also true.

Hm. I'll need to read some more then. mmm

Q'Anilia
Korialstrasz you mainly come across in War of the Ancients, Day of the Dragon and Night of the Dragon.

Nephthys
Did Dar'Khan originate from a video game? I thought he was just from that manga.

Q'Anilia
Dar'Khan originated in Warcraft 3. He was the one that told Arthas about the keys to enter Silvermoon.

Cyner
I used to love some Warcraft 3. I was pretty into the story until WoW.

Q'Anilia
The story is great even after WoW, if only you look at it from a considerate perspective. The fact that Malygos was killed by random adventurers bother me, but Blizzard has always found a way to make such things work. Onyxia being dead is in lore not random adventurers, but rather Varian x2, Jaina, Broll, Valeera and some others.

My point: There are some sad cases in WoW, but Chris Metzen and the crowd almost always make it work. I'm glad they made Dar'Khan as powerful as they did, and not some second rate magician that wanted to make a buck.

Nephthys
I didn't appreciate him making Sylvanas look like a noob though. She was awesome in Frozen Throne.

Cyner
Yeah I love Sylvanas in Frozen Throne, made me actually want to play Undead instead of Night Elves all day.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Nephthys
I didn't appreciate him making Sylvanas look like a noob though. She was awesome in Frozen Throne.

He also made Korialstrasz look like a noob. Sylvanas dignity is intact stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.