Captain Marvel Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Captain Marvel Vs Thor
Lord Marvel Vs King Thor
Dov Marvel Vs RKT

who wins, please explain

DarkOdin
Captain Marvel Vs Thor: Thor 7/10 He is more brutal and a wider power set.

Lord Marvel Vs King Thor: As far as i now Billy hasn't done anything impressive with his new powers yet.

King Thor solid 9/10 We have seen how much more powerful in terms of raw power durability and use of the Odinforce

Dov Marvel Vs RKT

No clue on this one BIlly's amp was huge at this point but he still just brawel

Then we have RKT who at this point was beyond any skyfather in power and who use of magic might be a huge factory on Billy

But going by implied power Billy should win out over RKT but by his on panel display RKT should be able to fight on his level if not better

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Lord Marvel Vs King Thor: As far as i now Billy hasn't done anything impressive with his new powers yet.

King Thor solid 9/10 We have seen how much more powerful in terms of raw power durability and use of the Odinforce

Dov Marvel Vs RKT

Then we have RKT who at this point was beyond any skyfather in power and who use of magic might be a huge factory on Billy

But going by implied power Billy should win out over RKT but by his on panel display RKT should be able to fight on his level if not better captain marvel also has a good powerset and magic, IMO he beats thor

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
captain marvel also has a good powerset and magic, IMO he beats thor What Captain marvel as far i can tell didn't have any showing of using magic besides the shazam lighting bolts an damping his punchs An dnot too mention you list 3 different version of each character and wizard billy too my knowldge has not done anything close too king Thor's level "not that he can't but he never showed us on panel"

JakeTheBank
Captain Marvel Vs Thor
Lord Marvel Vs King Thor
Dov Marvel Vs RKT

who wins, please explain

1.) Thor for the slight majority. Marvel's resistance to magic and his superior speed enable him to capture more than a couple of wins though.

2.) King Thor had centuries worth of experience using the Odinforce as opposed to the what I'm assuming is months of Marvel as the Keeper of the RoE. Stacked on top of his combat skills, he should beat Lord Marvel.

3.) DoV Captain Marvel had magic from across the universe funneled into him, enabling him to fight Spectre and even gain the advantage. The amp was impressive but hard to accurately gauge just how much more powerful he got. Rune King Thor was portrayed as virtually omniscient and at a level beyond even Odin. I give RKT the slight majority here as well.

In the end, Thor will probably win his matches by mainly using physical force, as CM's magic damage soak is pretty insane.

fight_troop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1.) Thor for the slight majority. Marvel's resistance to magic and his superior speed enable him to capture more than a couple of wins though.

2.) King Thor had centuries worth of experience using the Odinforce as opposed to the what I'm assuming is months of Marvel as the Keeper of the RoE. Stacked on top of his combat skills, he should beat Lord Marvel.

3.) DoV Captain Marvel had magic from across the universe funneled into him, enabling him to fight Spectre and even gain the advantage. The amp was impressive but hard to accurately gauge just how much more powerful he got. Rune King Thor was portrayed as virtually omniscient and at a level beyond even Odin. I give RKT the slight majority here as well.

In the end, Thor will probably win his matches by mainly using physical force, as CM's magic damage soak is pretty insane.

well you deserve a spit in the face if you think thor can bear captain marvel i mean....captain marvel is much faster and stronger then hulk and watch what happens

BattleMage
Originally posted by fight_troop
well you deserve a spit in the face if you think thor can bear captain marvel i mean....captain marvel is much faster and stronger then hulk and watch what happens Since when is CM stronger than the hulk?

Blanket
Originally posted by fight_troop
captain marvel is much faster and stronger then hulk thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I agree with all of this, including the reasoning. I was going to add in Marvel's magical resistance myself, but hey, you already did it.

Colossus-Big C
speaking of RKT, any scans on him? most people just take others people word for how powerful he was..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by BattleMage
Since when is CM stronger than the hulk?

Since he shouted SHAZAM or stalemated Superman in an arm wrestling contest.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Since he shouted SHAZAM or stalemated Superman in an arm wrestling contest. scan?

Enyalus
scan?
Meh. I'd like to be reminded, too. I know its in a Superman book (Adventures of Superman I think), in Bibbo Bibbowski's pub.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They arm wrestled twice off the top of my head. Once it was a stalemate in the pub as Enyalus mentioned. The second time it was they were tied up until Freddy and Mary transformed and Superman won as I recall.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Since he shouted SHAZAM or stalemated Superman in an arm wrestling contest.

erm

Captain Marvel isn't stronger than the Hulk and neither is Clark.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Captain Marvel isn't stronger than the Hulk and neither is Clark.

nW6zDG-Qbm8

Batman-Prime
Captain Marvel Vs Thor
Lord Marvel Vs King Thor
Dov Marvel Vs RKT

who wins, please explain

1. Stalemate
2. Lord Marvel
3. CM

BattleMage
Since he shouted SHAZAM or stalemated Superman in an arm wrestling contest. Dude your bugging! I know all about the arm wrestling but supes is not as well as cap m. not stronger than the Hulk. sad

Rage.Of.Olympus
nW6zDG-Qbm8

You actually think either Billy or Clark are physically stronger than the Hulk?

JakeTheBank
I think by default both of them are stronger than him. He can amp to reach their levels and even exceed them though. It's part of his power set, after all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I would have no problem if he specified that they were stronger initially.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkOdin

Dov Marvel Vs RKT

But going by implied power Billy should win out over RKT but by his on panel display RKT should be able to fight on his level if not better

I really agree with you. Nice! big grin

Colossus-Big C
Captain marvel is as powerful as thor.
more durable and stronger than thor, he wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.