Kratos vs Mother Brain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyner
They have access to all powers and abilities from each released game(no GoW3, no Other M).

Will our favorite evil anti-hero be able to defeat the evil savior of the galaxy?

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/normal_Godofwar-Kratospng.jpg

VS

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/theshortgamer/369402-motherbrain_super.jpg

ScreamPaste
Both characters do work, does Kratos have the fleece? And.. Would it work on the hyper beam? blink

Cyner
yeah he has all items also... Does the fleece only reflect magic or does it reflect all projectiles?

MooCowofJustice
Post.

LLLLLink
Here.

XanatosForever
That...that was not even funny, Moo. Just gay_rage

Cyner: The Golden Fleece works on both physical and magical projectiles.

MooCowofJustice
I'm fighting Dark Link, I think I can make it out of this temple.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I'm fighting Dark Link, I think I can make it out of this temple.

The Water Temple is obviously getting to you. You're in the wrong thread.

MooCowofJustice
Holy shit. o.o

ScreamPaste
haermm

On topic, I'm not sure if the Fleece would stand up to a hyper beam.

Cyner
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
haermm

On topic, I'm not sure if the Fleece would stand up to a hyper beam.

There's also the bombs she throws down, and the Hyper Beam is certainly different, like a targeted aura of death.

BloodRain
If the beam is a continuous beam then i dont see how he can block (or whatever ) it all.

Demonic Phoenix
He can block beams, just don't know if he can block the hyper beam.

Cyner
where's scenario at?

The Scenario
Right here. Mother Brain is certainly a beast. No other creature in the series can tank a Metroid's life drain. She literally regenerated from dust.

But, yes, the Hyper Beam. I've never seen Kratos of the Fleece reflect a continuous attack like it. From what I've seen, the Golden Fleece catches an attack and then throws it back. This should not work if he tries to throw and catch something at once. Hyper Beam will destroy him.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by The Scenario
No other creature in the series can tank a Metroid's life drain.
I'm kinda begging to differ on that.

The Scenario
I meant, of course, the full feeding, where the creature is drained of all life and becomes a pile of discolored dust that crumbles on contact. Mother Brain returned from a fatal feeding. Samus has only come close, but never quite to the dust stage.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah. I know, but I'm sure there are probably at least some other creatures in the series tough enough to survive that too.

The Metroid's glass case is shown broken in that one room after fighting Ridley, which pretty much implies Ridley survived the Metroid's onslaught too. Otherwise, he would've been shown as dust when you came to his lair in Norfair.

First_Tsurugi06
Originally posted by The Scenario
But, yes, the Hyper Beam. I've never seen Kratos of the Fleece reflect a continuous attack like it. From what I've seen, the Golden Fleece catches an attack and then throws it back. This should not work if he tries to throw and catch something at once. Hyper Beam will destroy him.

He has on at least two occasions off the top of my head, on of which destroyed the statue that was shooting it.

NemeBro
He reflected the continuous lightning barrage from Zeus with the Fleece.

Ms.Marvel
i finally got around to playing GoW just today!

i love kratos voice! he screams everything laughing its like hes incapable of speaking like a normal person

First_Tsurugi06
Forgot about that one actually. Anyway, the ones I was referring to were when he fought against Euryale and regularly reflected her gaze attacks, and when he took down that energy barrier after defeating Perseus to open the way to a bog.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

i love kratos voice! he screams everything laughing its like hes incapable of speaking like a normal person
Of course. stick out tongue

Ms.Marvel
i guess you guys are use to it but i having played the game for the first time am amused. its like when hes talking to athena in hades and hes like, screaming at her even though shes right in front of him talking normally... laughing out loud

XanatosForever
"Whoa, stop yelling dude, I'm right here."

"THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE!"

First_Tsurugi06
Why are you surprised that Kratos, a SPARTAN, screams every line? Haven't you ever seen that documentary back in '06?

Cyner
83C216WsYmc

00:00 - 5:04

Mother Brain is gangsta, also this guy needs to seriously work on his Metroid skills.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel

i love kratos voice! he screams everything laughing its like hes incapable of speaking like a normal person Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Of course. stick out tongue Originally posted by XanatosForever
"Whoa, stop yelling dude, I'm right here."

"THIS IS MY NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE!"

He's infected with gay_rage

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Forgot about that one actually. Anyway, the ones I was referring to were when he fought against Euryale and regularly reflected her gaze attacks, and when he took down that energy barrier after defeating Perseus to open the way to a bog.

He can block any type of 'physical' attack with the fleece.

~ If he is strong enough to reflect the hyper beam at Mother Brain, what would happen Cyner?

The Scenario
It takes a lot of Samus throwing Hyper Beams on full auto to kill Mother Brain. It's Mother's most powerful attack, but she can tank it pretty well. It'll throw her head backwards, though. One reflection will probably make her stop using it and start using more grenades and such.

Phanteros
Mother brain wins.

Sin_Volvagia
Kratos isn't winning unless he has the power of hope on his side but GoW3 isn't allowed in this thread.

Cyner
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Kratos isn't winning unless he has the power of hope on his side but GoW3 isn't allowed in this thread. I lol'd, that was the dumbest thing I've seen in a while... If I was Kratos I would have... done the same thing he did at the end.

iChaos
Lol, pu$$y.

Lol, and you keep posting that because?

Cyner
Originally posted by iChaos
Lol, pu$$y.

Lol, and you keep posting that because? Because it's laughably silly for that to have been in a game that takes itself so seriously.

iChaos
I meant Sin_Volvagia and the "hope" thing stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by iChaos
Lol, pu$$y.

Lol, and you keep posting that because? Originally posted by iChaos
pu$$y.

You answered it yourself for S_V.

stick out tongue.

iChaos
Hehehe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.