would anyone be willing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
to give head? roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
No...now stop asking me to

mikeydude
heh. sorry.....

steverules_2
uhuh

mikeydude
shifty

steverules_2
Ask Mairuzu...he's gay ya know

Mairuzu
You rang?

steverules_2
Mikeydude wants head from you, he's willing to pay $500 now...and then $700 for a happy ending

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by mikeydude
to give head? roll eyes (sarcastic) Not unless it is to Milla Jovovich. Or Halle Berry. Or Gwen Stefani. Or Ali Larter. Or Beyonce. Or Maggie Q. Or Vida Guerra. Or Megan Fox. Or Angelina Jolie. Or Katie Price. Or Victoria Beckham. Or Pink. Or Jessica Biel. Or Jessica Alba. Or Anne Hathaway. Or Heidi Klum. Or Adriana Lima. Or Carmen Electra. Or Emma Watson. Or Kim Kardashian. Or Natasha Henstridge. Or Embeth Davis. Or Eva Mendes. Or Zoe Saldana. Or Thandie Newton. Or Christina Aguilera.

mikeydude
you forgot Kathrene Higel.

Rogue Jedi
And Natalie Portman.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gwen Stefani. Megan Fox. Or Angelina Jolie. Or Carmen Electra. Or Kim Kardashian. Or Christina Aguilera.

I'd rather get an STD on accident.

Or Emma Watson.

...Interesting...

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Ax3l
I'd rather get an STD on accident.

...Interesting...

Your palate is unrefined.

Ax3l
Says the white trash loving pedophile. Sorry, she IS 19. That was out of line, I guess.

Bardock42
Originally posted by mikeydude
to give head? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What's your offer?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
What's your offer?

16 DEM

Tired-Hiker
It all depends. If you mean would I pour someone a beer, hence giving them a frothy head atop their beer, then why not? If you mean would I allow a fellow photographer to use my tri-pod head on my days off because theirs is in the shop getting fixxed, then by all means. If you mean would I offer someone a head of lettuce if I were in a position to do so, then why yes I would. If you mean would I shove another man's ripe swollen meat pipe into my mouth and tickle it with my tonsils, then the anwer is no.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ax3l
Says the white trash loving pedophile. Sorry, she IS 19. That was out of line, I guess.

Even if she was 16, that'd still NOT be pedophilia.

Just sayin'.

And, if she looks like a fully sexually mature female even at 13, and RJ finds her sexually attractive, that's still not a sexual deviance, at all. (from a psychological standpoint.)

Just sayin'.

However, I hope I can attract hot 20 year olds when I'm almost 40. Gotta give RJ credit...he's got mojo or something.

Rogue Jedi

dadudemon

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
STFU! I already corrected him! mad mad mad mad mad

That's it, I'm confiscating your extra large bewbz!

No soup for YOU! My pwn pwned your pwn.

Pwned.

dadudemon
My pwn pwned your pwn.

Pwned.

It's self pwnage because redundant pwn is redundant. PWNED!

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/db746-pwned-wrestler.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's self pwnage because redundant pwn is redundant. PWNED!

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/db746-pwned-wrestler.jpg Oh shit.....pwned.

dadudemon
Oh shit.....pwned.

Fat asian dudes, FTW.

In your haasssssssssssshooooooooe

Rogue Jedi
No thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.