Tingle vs Moogle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/contest/etc/etc09_360.jpg

VS

http://www.battycave.com/gabe/moogle2.jpg

- Tingle is peaked. He even gets his GBA thing from WW. Has unlimited Rupees.

- Peak or best Moogle. I'm no expert.

Maester_yoda
Tingle for the WIN!!!!!

dropping Bombs from the sky in wind waker is like crapping gold. it takes a while for it to work, but the end result is amazing

ScreamPaste
blink

Between Yoda's statement, and what looks like a vagina on Moogle, this thread is pretty doomed.

MooCowofJustice
This thread should be closed, that Moogle is clearly pronz.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
blink

Between Yoda's statement, and what looks like a vagina on Moogle, this thread is pretty doomed.

Be careful, little eyes, what you see.
Safesearch was on stick out tongue
So what? Are you saying Tingle isn't good enough or something?!

Maester_yoda
Tingle is good enough for anyone. i believe he is the strongest video game character to date, but i can't back that up.....i just know it!!

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
Tingle is good enough for anyone. i believe he is the strongest video game character to date, but i can't back that up.....i just know it!!

Prepare to get what you asked for.....
Commencing thread creation!

Sin_Volvagia
The strongest Moogle I know of is Mog from FF6. He has beastly defense and can use the environment against his opponent.

What can Tingle do besides float on a balloon and sell maps?

BloodRain
Drop bombs... apparently.

Maester_yoda
you haven't experienced the tingle attacks? what planet are you on??????

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
you haven't experienced the tingle attacks? what planet are you on??????

The only games I played with Tingle (that's such a dumbass name that fits such a shitty character) are Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros Melee & Brawl. He's never fought in any of them.

BloodRain
Most likely comes from his DS game.
He looses due to all the built up hate for him.

NemeBro
Moogle's legit have magic and shit, for the record.

linkownsyousobs
Mog from ff9 can and will pwn Tingle no matter what when it turns into its true form, Madeen.......... this is what it becomes....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ItMgFyFBg

BloodRain
Thats a moogle O___O??

Now we can do more Moogle vs threads lol

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
The only games I played with Tingle (that's such a dumbass name that fits such a shitty character) are Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros Melee & Brawl. He's never fought in any of them.

His most significant role is in WW, where he actually plays a part in the story (you can skip him if you know where everything is or have a guide) and is quite useful as an ally to Link.

Don't look at me. Its WW. roll eyes (sarcastic)

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by BloodRain
Thats a moogle O___O??

Now we can do more Moogle vs threads lol

lol.... yeah, that's a moogle

NemeBro
Madeen was an Eidolon disguised as a Moogle, you lying liar head.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by NemeBro
Madeen was an Eidolon disguised as a Moogle, you lying liar head.

yeah, i know what she is, I played the game.... this is from wiki, its under Eiko's character bio

Eiko has a guardian female moogle who goes by the name of Mog. During an extraction of Eiko's eidolons (the same process Thorn and Zorn used on Garnet/Dagger in Alexandria) Mog goes into a trance to protect Eiko and transforms into Madeen. After the battle, she gives Eiko the ribbon she wore so that Eiko can summon her at will.

To sum it up, Mog is a Moogle that trances into an eidolon, not an eidolon disguised as a moogle.
If your refering to what Mog said to her in the game after she transformed,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3qJxSvsMU ( 12 min into it), it clearly says that Madeen became Mog to be close to her, it wasn't a disguise, she turned herself into a Moogle.

Also, Madeen really doesn't need to be used to win a fight against Tingle... come on, it's Tingle. Other Moogles I can think of that could pwn Tingle would be Mog from Final Fantasy 6, and the Moogle from the KH 658/2 game... he has weapons big grin , and pretty much any other Moogle could easily kick Tingle's ass. As I said before... come on, it's Tingle.

NemeBro
She became a Moogle, she was not always one... so yes, she was an Eidolon disguised as a moogle. no expression

Moogle does win though, they are shown to have majikz.

LLLLLink
Tingle has magic words.....
I don't know what it does other than scare 10 year old little boys, though.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by NemeBro
She became a Moogle, she was not always one... so yes, she was an Eidolon disguised as a moogle. no expression

Moogle does win though, they are shown to have majikz.

It could be argued, but it's really just pointless and would take way too much time. I know that she was an eidolon at first, but I was just trying to poit out that it said that she changed into a moogle( that would mean that at that point in time she was a real moogle), not that she disguised herself as a moogle.

and yes.... Moogle FTW!! big grin

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Tingle has magic words.....
I don't know what it does other than scare 10 year old little boys, though.

lol yeah, plus it gives him an excuse to throw graffiti in the air for no apparent reason..... damn, Tingle pisses me off

LLLLLink
Its hilarious how when Link does an item pose, Tingle tries to photo bomb you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.