Superman runs the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Superman runs the Gauntlet.

He gets the power and abilities of the person he defeats and is 100% before next fight. Also he get to learn his new abilities as good/or better than the original owners.

1. Wolverine

2. Hulk

3. Surfer

4. Wonder Woman<All gear>/ Martian Manhunter

5. Surfer/Stardust

6. Superboy Prime with amp

7. Thor/Genis/GL<Hal>

8. Grandmaster

9. Darksied/Thanos

10. Odin

11. Set

12. Sharper of World.

13. Beyonder<Cosmic Cube>

14. Galactus<Well fed>

15. Time Trapper/Nabu/ Monarch/ Mordru- all at their best

16. Eternity/Infinity

17. Mad Jim Jaspers

18. Thanos/IG

19. Mxy/Bite-mite

20. LT

21. Lucifer/Michael

22. CA Superman/Monitor

23. Thanos<HOTU>

24. Primal Monitor

Enyalus
Stops at #18.

Colossus-Big C
Stops dead at captain marvel

Enyalus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Stops dead at captain marvel
lol and where is he on the list?

galactusischere
Why is the LT so low? Stops at Beyonder.

stops at 3, how is hulk's power gonna help him defeat the surfer?

galactusischere
Hulk AND Wolverine no expression

kgkg
I forgot to mention that power stacks just in case someone is wondering.

so If he beats Hulk he has his own strength + Hulk's strength and all the other abilities etc

kgkg
edit

kgkg
Originally posted by 753
stops at 3, how is hulk's power gonna help him defeat the surfer? Punch him real hard?

Originally posted by galactusischere
Hulk AND Wolverine no expression

wow, now I see him taking the surfer

Originally posted by kgkg
Punch him real hard?

Intangibility?

kgkg
Originally posted by 753
Intangibility? Not very likely with CIS on.

kgkg
Originally posted by Enyalus
Stops at #18. Even with all the previous powers stacked?

Not very likely with CIS on.

hadnt noticed it, I usually assume these thing are always off.

Not sure that falls under cis or pis though, but still, if SS fights like a moron and just uses general purposes energy blasts and trades blows without taking his most effective defense measures then SM has good victory chances, the cumulatve healing factors will be a major help here.

Enyalus
Even with all the previous powers stacked?
Yup. The only real challenge would be MJJ. But Thanos w/ IG has all the power and ability of MJJ, plus far more.

manx422

kgkg
Originally posted by 753
hadnt noticed it, I usually assume these thing are always off.

Not sure that falls under cis or pis though, but still, if SS fights like a moron and just uses general purposes energy blasts and trades blows without taking his most effective defense measures then SM has good victory chances, the cumulatve healing factors will be a major help here. SS will not fight like a moron but will fight in character. Considering he has never phased in battle all his phasing feats or non combat related as far as I can recall.

So of course it's not something it would happen here.

With the added strength of hulk with his own and the ability to increase his strength multiple times will easily will K.O Surfer pretty fast when he connects.

galactusischere
Yup. The only real challenge would be MJJ. But Thanos w/ IG has all the power and ability of MJJ, plus far more.

How does he get past the shaper of worlds?

Enyalus
How does he get past the shaper of worlds?
He's got Genis, Darkseid, Thanos, and two skyfathers powers added to the others before he has to take on Shaper. He can beat him with that.

galactusischere
Shaper created a universe erm

Mindset
Surfer is on there twice.

kgkg
Originally posted by Mindset
Surfer is on there twice. Ya I noticed the 3rd one was suppose to be Captain Marvel but it was to late to change it.

Enyalus
Shaper created a universe erm
So did Genis. biscuits

SS will not fight like a moron but will fight in character. Considering he has never phased in battle all his phasing feats or non combat related as far as I can recall.

So of course it's not something it would happen here.

With the added strength of hulk with his own and the ability to increase his strength multiple times will easily will K.O Surfer pretty fast when he connects.

Well, he's still got: force fields, teleportation, shrinking down the size of an electron or smaller, dimension dumping, time travelling bfr, energy drain, metabolic shutdown and several other forms of biological manipulation, black hole creation, matter transmutation of the environment or of SM's body, cosmic awareness, super senses, bullrushing at 10 million times the speed of light and weakness exploitation of both SM and hulks powers (if applicable)

There's probably more that I cant remember

Take your pick of what is in character for him to use

galactusischere
So did Genis. biscuits

Did he actually?

Enyalus
Did he actually?
He killed Entropy which triggered a Big Bang and changed Entropy into the new Eternity.

So not really.

He killed Entropy which triggered a Big Bang and changed Entropy into the new Eternity.

So not really.

Entropy sort of agreed to it too didnt it?

kgkg

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
Entropy sort of agreed to it too didnt it?
He didn't know what Genis was going to do. That's my take on it, anyway.

Batman-Prime
Stops at 19

galactusischere
He ain't getting past the Shaper of worlds.

janus77
regardless of power-stackage and CIS, he stops at 3.

Surfer has never had a problem with fighting Hulk. even an enraged Hulk could not dent/scratch/scuff or otherwise tarnish the Surfer's silver sheen...

and nothing prevents Surfer from exploiting Superman's weaknesses and from drawing energy from Superman to weaken Superman whilst strengthening himself.

that stuff, he has done in comics and in-character yes

janus77
oh yeah ... Hulk did knock the tar out of Surfer in Planet Hulk but 1) cheapshot and 2) Surfer was weakened to a greater extent than Hulk, because he was cut off from the Power Cosmic whereas Hulk presumably still had some access to his other universe/dimension for gamma power.

Black bolt z
Highest is stops at # 13

darthgoober

kgkg

TheTyrant
Stops at the cube being.
And for sure he isn't getting past the big G.

darthgoober

kgkg

darthgoober

Yeah stops at 3.

Even with CIS, SS still has too many offensive and defensive options to neutralize SM. I really dont think he can tank matter/bio manipulation of the finesse and scale the surfer has displayed. He does not need physical contact to BFR and even if he did, he can bullrush SM through a portal at multiples of C even while taking a pounding or place him in a force field bubble taht only needs to last long enough to go through.

This is unlikely to turn into a brawl and SS still has massive area attacks, weakness exploitation and energy drain. I also believe that thing was really teleportation.

The gap between the bricks and the high endmatter/energy manipulators like Surfer is just too big, Hulk doesnt really add all that, its just more of the same. You should put more stepping stones between the hulk and SS or at least some people with a growing versatility and energy manipulation like weaker GLs.

Philosophía
I lol'd at Surfer beating a Superman/Hulk/Wolverine amalgam.

Lord_Talron
There's no way he gets past the infinity gauntlet, but I seriously doubt he even makes it that far

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.